FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Who decides on the Single Males?

Who decides on the Single Males?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something I have thought about.....When a couple is looking for a single male for fun, they can obviously, and correctly, be choosy as there are loads of single males, who makes the decision as to what they are looking for?

If the male is bigger, sexier and "younger" than the hubby, does he veto the choice in favour of a less attractive male?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in our case we both decide on single males...the guy might be shagging the mrs but they all got to get on!! i wouldnt have a guy here that hubby didnt get on with..and vice versa ...x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks Hoops

Personally i have the last say with regards to single blokes as i have to be able to find them attractive b4 i will consider them but as dm correctly said my other half has to be able to get along with them too......so no matter how sexy they r if the fellas dont click its a no-go!!!!

For ourselves we both decide, after talking with the guy I get a face pic and then the wife and I talk it over and decide one way or another

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Both myself n hubby decide who we will play with if hubby wasnt happpy with someone n i wanted to play then obviously it just wouldnt happen as we both lov n respect each others wishes....

same goes for a fem meet too if i wasnt happy with someone hubby fanced then that meet wouldnt go ahead either

its all about mutual agreement

luv jacs n stallion

xxxxxxxxxxxx

we apply same rules to all , singles males,single females and couples........everyone must get on.

As regards bigger??,sexier , younger , its each other we go home with after all is said and done. If you have doughts or fears then get the hell out of this lifestyle , small cracks in a relationship will soon look & feel like the GRAND CANYON !!!!

well said grid x

oh well ah wonder if trace and jacs hubbies like me lol lol

oh mr44 well u just need to ask lol

am askin

wel lets get talking mr44 lolxxxxx

By *cottishTweetieCouple  over a year ago

Blackwood, South Lanarkshire

We, like most others on here have the same process, though in general I (Craig) have 1st contact with them. If its a message that is either very short, or obviously a standard message, they don't have a picture (or don't supply one), then I reject them. As would Carol.

The younger, bigger thing DEFINATLY doesn't come into it. Once I have ed out the Chaff, We then both go further, msn, phone etc. THEN meet...

If we decide to meet a single male I usually choose who it's going to be as Kenny trusts my judgement lol more than I trust his !! This works for us. I like to chat first, MSN then phone before deciding to meet. Certainly personality comes more into it than size, age or looks in our opinion.

Kay

By *areassetsukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

unfortuntely it seems a lot of ppl go on face value of what they assume from a profile.. first impressions and all that, then if you are lucky to chat and meet, it should always be the ladies perogative, whatever happens though.

I usually have first contact but the final word comes down to Michelle but that's the way we operate but personality has a lot to do with it more so than loks etc.

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

well as both of us are bi we both have to agree...Heather likes to chat and see face pic where all allan wants is another nice cock to play with lol seriously there has to be some sort of attraction between all of us.

» Add a new message to this topic