FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on here a long time now and had a few really good meets and met some really nice people.

my problem is that in the last few months ive been looking for fun but nothing x not even a wink x im starting to think ive done something wrong x

im also looking for a regular fem to meet couples with if theres such a thing x

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated xxx

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

u seem well verified enough and a good profile...single guy blocking has its disadvantages from ur profile interests, in my opinion....

iv found with single guys some up for a meet and then when arrange u dont hear from them, but he spose its the same wie cpls, like buses wait for ages then half doz cum at once lol i find honesty and chatting goes long way gawd iv to much to say for masell hahaha

Mate am in the same boat as yourself.Been on here for awhile,had some great meets and all of a sudden nothing? I know how you feel.

Youre a single guy. Theres loads of single guys. Need to stand out.

Do what I do

Take your pics off

tell everyone you look amazin in bed and that you like lurpak

and the meets will flow in.

It works fur me

Honest

If they only knew that I'm 4ft 1", shit in bed, takes me age sto find my cock and never had a meet in my life

Try the new FabFlirts.com single profiles prob have better luck in there as this is more for couples

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

maybe if you read the couples profile first and respect their wishes instead of sending unwanted friends invites might help.

"Try the new FabFlirts.com single profiles prob have better luck in there as this is more for couples "

pish lol

"Try the new FabFlirts.com single profiles prob have better luck in there as this is more for couples

pish lol"

fabflirts to me is for those who were just unsuccessful in learning how to swing, whether it be their behaviour in group settings or their lack of knowledge what some swingers expect.I'm on it but find it pretty difficult to jump to saying i want 1on1 fun, when i mainly like MMF etc and gangbangish things lol

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

It is the same for us all,I am verified and some couples dont even answer back,Lots of good genuine couples on here and lots of fun to be had.

Run

"Try the new FabFlirts.com single profiles prob have better luck in there as this is more for couples

pish lol

fabflirts to me is for those who were just unsuccessful in learning how to swing, whether it be their behaviour in group settings or their lack of knowledge what some swingers expect.I'm on it but find it pretty difficult to jump to saying i want 1on1 fun, when i mainly like MMF etc and gangbangish things lol"

What Paddy said in a nutshell

Get into the chat rooms and go to a social or two. I tend only to meet ppl I have built up a friendship with in chat xx

"Get into the chat rooms and go to a social or two. I tend only to meet ppl I have built up a friendship with in chat xx"

geezaride eh?

"Get into the chat rooms and go to a social or two. I tend only to meet ppl I have built up a friendship with in chat xx

geezaride eh?"

Alright make it quick tho paddy.....i need to go out in 20 mins

"Get into the chat rooms and go to a social or two. I tend only to meet ppl I have built up a friendship with in chat xx

geezaride eh?

Alright make it quick tho paddy.....i need to go out in 20 mins "

ahhh decided to stay at home and wank about ur tits x

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

It's a buyers market so to speak but perhaps with family commitments and financial worry in the current recession, many buyers are scaling back on the fab front. Also those in work are maybe too busy or stressed to be fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic