FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > WTF??

WTF??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oast888 OP   Man  over a year ago

cambuslang

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the forums have been flooded with pleading advice topics, no wonder hardly anyone contributes.

Next thing we'll be getting asked if we've ever had PPI

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or have u had an accident in the last 5 yrs

Any advice on what double glazing I should go for??

"Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the forums have been flooded with pleading advice topics, no wonder hardly anyone contributes.

Next thing we'll be getting asked if we've ever had PPI"

Two threads like that in the last two days. Hardly a flood. Chill.

"Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the forums have been flooded with pleading advice topics, no wonder hardly anyone contributes.

Next thing we'll be getting asked if we've ever had PPI"

Phone calls to go like this;

Have you been dissatisfied with your result on FAB? Did you expect to be fighting off suitable partners with a stick and have instead found yourself having to join a wank group? If your profile contains at least 20 close up shots of genitalia and a minimum of six words of text and you did not receive your introductory BJ from wee Senga behind the bins at Tesco you could be eligible for compensation. Don't wait. It's not going to get any better.

Next thing we'll be getting asked if we've ever had PPI

Phone calls to go like this;

Have you been dissatisfied with your result on FAB? Did you expect to be fighting off suitable partners with a stick and have instead found yourself having to join a wank group? If your profile contains at least 20 close up shots of genitalia and a minimum of six words of text and you did not receive your introductory BJ from wee Senga behind the bins at Tesco you could be eligible for compensation. Don't wait. It's not going to get any better. "

Can I apply please

Nearly as much as all the cjs/ after 8 posts

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 16:35:01]

Is this not just a way to get people, (especially the ladies) to notice or even contact them. Me take the pee out of myself as saves everyone else doing it. yes did ask an advice my first post but was honestly a genuine question and got a very definite lesson taught to me

» Add a new message to this topic