FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Movember

Movember

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anta OP   Man  over a year ago

Stirling/Alloa

Movember

uk.movember.com

It’s Moustache Season and I’m growing a fine moustache for Movember! Please support my growing efforts and the 10,000 men who will die of prostate cancer and the more than 2,000 men who will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year. Thank you http://mobro.co/CraigSmith2011

Hope some of you guys will help me out here by donating, the only thing i would ask is not to mention fab if you leave a comment, not that i think most people would but just a heads up!!

All donations gratefully accpted its for a great cause which could affect anyone of us at any time.

Thanks

Craig

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Great cause mate and good luck. I'm sponsoring a bundle of people at work.

Stirling/Alloa

thanks m8 as long as your sponsoring someone thats the main thing.

Its not necessarliy about the money its raising awareness but any sponsorship money i could raise would be a bonus

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

All the best with yours Fanta, Mr.Naughty Darren is doing Movember and the whole team at work. Great cause, great fun and a brilliant way to raise awareness

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yip doing it too ........ had a scare earlier this year and made me think hard about it all . good stuff mate keep up the good work and grow that tash !!!

Currently sporting a dodgy Mexican drug baron/Village People type 'tache. Started off as a laugh but really hate it now. Desperate to shave it off but just under 3 weeks to go!

By *exyasMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Currently sporting a dodgy Mexican drug baron/Village People type 'tache. Started off as a laugh but really hate it now. Desperate to shave it off but just under 3 weeks to go! "

lol same here cant wait to shave it off .....

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Mr.Naughty growing a awful handlebar one. He's has lots of support in work but so far no donation's. Ill pay a fortune just to get rid of it! lol

Stirling/Alloa

i thinki might keep mine after movember its really starting to grow on me

sponsoring ma dentist ! Fanta, think im sponsoring a trip to the brazilian grand prix ! the money he is charging me ffs lol, but good on ye m8

» Add a new message to this topic