FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > im a fabber get me outa here !!

im a fabber get me outa here !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just for a bit of fun

bit like im a celebrity get me outa here lol

The person above has just been told they have to do a bush trucker trial

the person below has to decide that the trial will be ..go for it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Dive to the bottom of a merky, poor visibility lake to get your star. Lots of creepy crawlies. Crocodiles in the lake and each star keeps getting deeper in depth each time!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

rummage in fugys trousers with your mouth... although his star maybe in the form of a ring of some sort

"rummage in fugys trousers with your mouth... although his star maybe in the form of a ring of some sort "

PMSL

[Removed by poster at 14/11/11 23:49:09]

Eat a kangaroo's testicles and penis.

"rummage in fugys trousers with your mouth... although his star maybe in the form of a ring of some sort

PMSL "

I have to perform watersports for my first bushtucker trial?....harsh

get down on the croc an show him guid time wie oot him snappin at yer star lol

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

"Eat a kangaroo's testicles and penis. "

Eat My testicles and penis! xx

Aberdeen

Yikes, that's got to hurt tompip! Do what you must to get Ant and Dec to shout out 'im a fabber get me out of here'

"Yikes, that's got to hurt tompip! Do what you must to get Ant and Dec to shout out 'im a fabber get me out of here' "

god i forgot i posted this lol

naughty you need to eat horrible nasty

slimy bulls eyes balls from.....ant and decs .....chests lol

if i had to eat anything in the bush i would eat it in your bush miss d lol x

"if i had to eat anything in the bush i would eat it in your bush miss d lol x"

omg lol

Aberdeen

"Yikes, that's got to hurt tompip! Do what you must to get Ant and Dec to shout out 'im a fabber get me out of here'

god i forgot i posted this lol

naughty you need to eat horrible nasty

slimy bulls eyes balls from.....ant and decs .....chests lol "

Yuk, yuk, i will do my best!!

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

any kind of balls

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

"rummage in fugys trousers with your mouth... although his star maybe in the form of a ring of some sort

PMSL

I have to perform watersports for my first bushtucker trial?....harsh "

Woo Hoo!!!

Quirkyville

Heather you have to Lie in a bath of mice while snakes snap up at the sides looking for food!!!

You would need to drink a weird liquid from the end of Ant and Decs didgerydoos

Quirkyville

"You would need to drink a weird liquid from the end of Ant and Decs didgerydoos "

How weird???

Eat the balls off an angry kangaroo while still attached (extra danger)

"Eat the balls off an angry kangaroo while still attached (extra danger) "

You will be chained in a locked box with several keys hanging down while the box is being filled with all sorts an creepy crawlies you have to rumage in the dark to find the key that unlocks the box lol good luck

Aberdeen

Have a boxing match with a kangaroo while riding or trying to ride a ostricth!

MissD you have some wicked idea's, think i'am a celebrity producers better watch out!

Lay in a box for 4 minutes in the dark accompanied by 5 Goliath (bird-eating) Tarantulas

"Lay in a box for 4 minutes in the dark accompanied by 5 Goliath (bird-eating) Tarantulas"

I think for DD it would be errmmm let me think ..Ok i think you should be hung up by your nipples and a snake be wrapped aroud you so we could compare your massive cock you claim to have against the worlds biggest snake

"Lay in a box for 4 minutes in the dark accompanied by 5 Goliath (bird-eating) Tarantulas

I think for DD it would be errmmm let me think ..Ok i think you should be hung up by your nipples and a snake be wrapped aroud you so we could compare your massive cock you claim to have against the worlds biggest snake "

now that is harsh.. i mean the snake fine... although it may attack my cock in a battle of dominance.. but.. hung by my nipples?.. although big enough to attach a clamp to.. they are quite sensitive and based on my height and weight i fear i may lose them completely

"Lay in a box for 4 minutes in the dark accompanied by 5 Goliath (bird-eating) Tarantulas

I think for DD it would be errmmm let me think ..Ok i think you should be hung up by your nipples and a snake be wrapped aroud you so we could compare your massive cock you claim to have against the worlds biggest snake

now that is harsh.. i mean the snake fine... although it may attack my cock in a battle of dominance.. but.. hung by my nipples?.. although big enough to attach a clamp to.. they are quite sensitive and based on my height and weight i fear i may lose them completely "

Harsh you say we go on then say them words ...IM A FABBER GET ME OUTA HERE... you whimp lol

now that is harsh.. i mean the snake fine... although it may attack my cock in a battle of dominance.. but.. hung by my nipples?.. although big enough to attach a clamp to.. they are quite sensitive and based on my height and weight i fear i may lose them completely

Harsh you say we go on then say them words ...IM A FABBER GET ME OUTA HERE... you whimp lol "

HaHa i may have claimed 'harsh' but at no point did i say i couldnt do it and as a matter of fact, i at no point said i had a massive cock.... that was decided for me by your very own size grading

Harsh you say we go on then say them words ...IM A FABBER GET ME OUTA HERE... you whimp lol

HaHa i may have claimed 'harsh' but at no point did i say i couldnt do it and as a matter of fact, i at no point said i had a massive cock.... that was decided for me by your very own size grading "

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok lets get the clapms out then lol

HaHa i may have claimed 'harsh' but at no point did i say i couldnt do it and as a matter of fact, i at no point said i had a massive cock.... that was decided for me by your very own size grading

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok lets get the clapms out then lol "

Based on my afore mentioned trial i put it to you that you must sit naked on an ant hill while attempting to remove stars from precarious places on a somewhat angry emu!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok lets get the clapms out then lol

Based on my afore mentioned trial i put it to you that you must sit naked on an ant hill while attempting to remove stars from precarious places on a somewhat angry emu! "

pmsl omg

» Add a new message to this topic