FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbie question

Newbie question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I might get slated for this, but i have a few questions. I always thought swinger sites were for couples only, but someone recommended this site to me, so i joined after having barely any luck on dating sites and she verified me after we met. We didnt have sex. I did want a relationship from the dating sites, but its been over 2 years now being single and not having sex.

Ive read alot of profiles and alot say... must be verified, no nubies, wont accept messages from nubies, no winks, you'll be blocked, etc. Ive sent a few polite messages and got no responses. One response i got was abusive.

How is a newbie ment to get anywhere if no-one will talk to them? Ive put all face pics up, none nude.

Is my profile written badly or are my photos crap? I have no idea.

I need advice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile looks fine.

Basically as you have face pics up it really does come down to folk fancying you enough to meet you.

Not being able to accom may be a stumbling block tho.

Good luck

"I might get slated for this, but i have a few questions. I always thought swinger sites were for couples only, but someone recommended this site to me, so i joined after having barely any luck on dating sites and she verified me after we met. We didnt have sex. I did want a relationship from the dating sites, but its been over 2 years now being single and not having sex.

Ive read alot of profiles and alot say... must be verified, no nubies, wont accept messages from nubies, no winks, you'll be blocked, etc. Ive sent a few polite messages and got no responses. One response i got was abusive.

How is a newbie ment to get anywhere if no-one will talk to them? Ive put all face pics up, none nude.

I need advice! "

You need to appreciate that the majority of people on here aren't looking for emotional attachment so will generally be quite picky and very clear about what they want which may or may not constantly be changing. Especially couples. Us for example have everything we need in our relationship and the fun we have is an extension of our sex life so we are pretty particular about who we have fun with. Its all pretty shallow to be honest and if you want to stick with the site be prepared for a lot of blocks and a lot of ignored messages. People generally won't reply if they aren't interested because as the majority here will tell you, when you reply with a polite no you get "but" "if" "why" sometimes "please" and sometimes abuse from folk that can't handle the rejection.

Getting meets will come down to timing, attraction, compatibility with what the other woman/couple want at that particular time and a decent bit of luck.

You might want to consider socials either private ones if you get invited for one or social events to make friends get verified and that always helps. The latter is obviously the easier out the two to come by.

There's always details of socials on the forums as well.

"I might get slated for this, but i have a few questions. I always thought swinger sites were for couples only, but someone recommended this site to me, so i joined after having barely any luck on dating sites and she verified me after we met. We didnt have sex. I did want a relationship from the dating sites, but its been over 2 years now being single and not having sex.

I need advice! "

Oh... and the newbie thing is because you get umpteen people joining here every day who look around send some messages then delete their profile within a day or two. Its a waste of time so a lot of serious people that meet just block messages from that kinda profile

Its worth determining if you want a relationship or your looking for sex.

Primarily Swinging was set out for couples but over the years as things change ..Well ..its an open book these days.

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity ..

Welcome and Good luck

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Take time to decide what you want and patience is key .

Thanks for the replies. All good advice here.

[Removed by poster at 29/06/18 14:23:04]

» Add a new message to this topic