FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Coffee

Coffee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Curious if any ladies fancied a coffee tonight at mine? Nothing more nothing less but if things happen then so be it haha x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm gonna take a guess and say there's not many will fancy that

Aww that's sucks, I'm looking to get on the verification ladder and actually get some sort of meet x

"Aww that's sucks, I'm looking to get on the verification ladder and actually get some sort of meet x"

Chat to folk, don't talk pish, and don't expect spontaneity

I do and I have been, the site has changed since years ago when I first joined haha

I chat to a few folk both on here and kik but meeting up seems near impossible lol

"I do and I have been, the site has changed since years ago when I first joined haha

I chat to a few folk both on here and kik but meeting up seems near impossible lol"

If someone liked you and was interested...they'd meet you.

But not for a coffee at yours....that's got 'you really want a shag' written all over it

Agreed

More chance folk meeting for a social somewhere public than at your house.

OK thanks for the advice ladies, not as easy for me to meet out as never really know when my free time is due to work hence the last minute idea haha

"OK thanks for the advice ladies, not as easy for me to meet out as never really know when my free time is due to work hence the last minute idea haha"

That sounds like a really bullshit excuse...everybody gets time off work

Rapist alert

"OK thanks for the advice ladies, not as easy for me to meet out as never really know when my free time is due to work hence the last minute idea haha"
nah...if you know when you can invite someone round you know when you can pop out for a coffee.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

" Nothing more nothing less but if things happen then so be it haha x"

See, adding the "well if it happens" bit means that is what you expect,it's like the people who ask it they can watch and then add "and join in if asked", they don't just want to watch.

first meets should always be in public place.

Go to a group social or meet in a public place for coffee OP. Any woman who values her safety will not come to your house, sorry. Good luck! Hope you get your first veri and welcome to Fab! x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Have to agree with the above comments. It’s about time guys realised what a social meet is about. Meeting in a public place is about personal safety for both sides. That way if you don’t fancy them then no harm done. The price of a coffee and 30 minutes of your time is an investment either for a verification or if you click then more fun at a later date.

If you can’t be bothered to even meet for a social then many women just won't meet.

No women will go to someone’s house for a first ever social!

The amount of abuse I get from guys when I say no to going to theirs or them coming to mine!! When I say it’s just a social, they spout crap about how this place is a sex site not a dating site!! No wonder guys like that get no meets.

If you want verifications go to a club or a social.

And like others have said... if you got time to have someone to yours.. you have time to pop out for a coffee!

"Rapist alert "
a bit harsh

"No women will go to someone’s house for a first ever social!

The amount of abuse I get from guys when I say no to going to theirs or them coming to mine!! When I say it’s just a social, they spout crap about how this place is a sex site not a dating site!! No wonder guys like that get no meets.

And like others have said... if you got time to have someone to yours.. you have time to pop out for a coffee! "

I have to Disagree

I've had a few women who have came to mine for a first social. It all depends on how you feel there is trust, honesty and how long they have been chatting to see if it all falls into place. I'm a guy but I have to trust them as well. if there's any doubt in my mind then it aint gonna happen

And like others have said... if you got time to have someone to yours.. you have time to pop out for a coffee!

I have to Disagree

I've had a few women who have came to mine for a first social. It all depends on how you feel there is trust, honesty and how long they have been chatting to see if it all falls into place. I'm a guy but I have to trust them as well. if there's any doubt in my mind then it aint gonna happen "

In my experience it's only certain types of folk who'd agree to meet like this for a first time

I have to Disagree

I've had a few women who have came to mine for a first social. It all depends on how you feel there is trust, honesty and how long they have been chatting to see if it all falls into place. I'm a guy but I have to trust them as well. if there's any doubt in my mind then it aint gonna happen "

more fool them then...putting their safety secondly no matter how long you been chatting or how many times youv spoken too is just crazy in my book

But...just my opinion

I have to Disagree

I've had a few women who have came to mine for a first social. It all depends on how you feel there is trust, honesty and how long they have been chatting to see if it all falls into place. I'm a guy but I have to trust them as well. if there's any doubt in my mind then it aint gonna happen more fool them then...putting their safety secondly no matter how long you been chatting or how many times youv spoken too is just crazy in my book

But...just my opinion"

Of course it is your opinion and so it should be and shall remain the same as with the poster above. But you only know what you know from your experience.

That's up to my company and me and its for the individuals to decide for themselves.

Cant complain, the two I'm referring too had a great time as did I and it remained a social. Not sure if their later meets were a social at someone's house, not sure but its all about the individual and not classing people as certain types lol

But can you not see where asking a single fem to a strange guys house for a 1st meeting can be dangerous?

"But can you not see where asking a single fem to a strange guys house for a 1st meeting can be dangerous?"

lol no its the person themselves who feel its dangerous. Everyone has a view and they learn from experience and there are some fucking idiots on fab, on the forums and in chat and in general so we all take a chance.

I've never had any hassle with anyone because I'm picky and I get to know the person and find out the right stuff to feel comfortable.

I know for a fact both females whom met me, I told them they should contact a friend and let them know where they were going to meet me and they both did and one of them phoned the fired half an hour into the meet to let them know she was fine. Again its you as the individual how you want to go with it.

I am very picky and choosy and I'm a single guy who can accom but I hardly accom

Yeah but your an oldie like me

What about your previous post about offering the chick with face pics advice.surley advocating a single fem going to a strangers house on a 1st meeting isn't the best thing to do?

As you said some right nutters on fab!

Lol

The dangers are very obvious, as is how to avoid those dangers... The pros and cons are all in the replies above - have fun and play safe all

We are all different and have different ways of carrying out 1st meets... I would always stick by how I do things and if the person I was meeting didnt respect that and understand why I did it, then we would never be compatible anyway.

There are people out there for everyone.bits just finding the rights ones.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

The part i dislike about the comments im seeing is everyone seems focused on female safety imo men have just as many safety issues.

It sometimes feels like woman fight for equality then jump back to being lady chatterley when its adventagious to appear the weaker sex.

Not aimed at anyone in particular

"Yeah but your an oldie like me

What about your previous post about offering the chick with face pics advice.surley advocating a single fem going to a strangers house on a 1st meeting isn't the best thing to do?

As you said some right nutters on fab!

Lol"

Don't know why your trying to make out something that it is not. I'll haven't and never will intentionally advocate anyone to go to anyone's house.

Obviously I have made that clear. Its up to the individuals to decide for themselves, how they chat, how they connect, how they get on, how they trust.

Is a social in a public place the best or safer, of course it is.

"The part i dislike about the comments im seeing is everyone seems focused on female safety imo men have just as many safety issues.

It sometimes feels like woman fight for equality then jump back to being lady chatterley when its adventagious to appear the weaker sex.

Not aimed at anyone in particular "

totally and utterly agree and is being on a public social safe, no it isn't.

I met a female about 7 years ago, we had arranged t meet in a café on sauchiehall street and hour before I was going for a business meeting.

All went well, she was lovely, sexy then we said our goodbyes. I went to the meeting, just under and hour, then I cam out, went shopping at TkMaxx and another shop, then walked to car park, got in my car and drove 40 miles to where I lived, at my sisters house, Enterd the private driveway which is 3 quarters of a mile. I got a phone call an hour later and had to go to London and the next evening, I was driving back and my sister phoned me to say some mad woman was caught peering in her window watching her and her hubby with my niece eating dinner. Hubby came out and asked who she was and she said "I met peter yesterday and was looking for him".

So its just as dangerous for guys and socials don't make it totally safe but just safer than going to a person house but its up to the individuals to decide and trust due to communication

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I did say in my post that it’s about the safety of both.

I have heard of stalking behaviour from both males and females. It can be a scary thought and another reason I wouldn’t have anyone at mine unless I knew them apart from the fact I have kids at home.

We all have to assess our own safety and the risks involved. This is a fun place for the majority of the time.

"The part i dislike about the comments im seeing is everyone seems focused on female safety imo men have just as many safety issues.

....and before you know it yer bunny is in the pot for rabbit stew

I met a female about 7 years ago, we had arranged t meet in a café on sauchiehall street and hour before I was going for a business meeting.

All went well, she was lovely, sexy then we said our goodbyes. I went to the meeting, just under and hour, then I cam out, went shopping at TkMaxx and another shop, then walked to car park, got in my car and drove 40 miles to where I lived, at my sisters house, Enterd the private driveway which is 3 quarters of a mile. I got a phone call an hour later and had to go to London and the next evening, I was driving back and my sister phoned me to say some mad woman was caught peering in her window watching her and her hubby with my niece eating dinner. Hubby came out and asked who she was and she said "I met peter yesterday and was looking for him".

So its just as dangerous for guys and socials don't make it totally safe but just safer than going to a person house but its up to the individuals to decide and trust due to communication "

ah ok...so your vetting system failed that time?

Seriously tho I'm not getting at anyone was just a query

So its just as dangerous for guys and socials don't make it totally safe but just safer than going to a person house but its up to the individuals to decide and trust due to communication "

Cool story, bro.

So its just as dangerous for guys and socials don't make it totally safe but just safer than going to a person house but its up to the individuals to decide and trust due to communication ah ok...so your vetting system failed that time?

Seriously tho I'm not getting at anyone was just a query "

Well it was a social at a public place, and was arranged quickly so I didn't do enough checks at my pace but it felt safe.

ffs, just shows you ehhh

What I got from that is...my sister is fucking loaded

"What I got from that is...my sister is fucking loaded"

So its just as dangerous for guys and socials don't make it totally safe but just safer than going to a person house but its up to the individuals to decide and trust due to communication

Cool story, bro. "

Wasn't fecking kl at the time, trust me on that

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I’m sorry but you seem to be misinterpreting some of the comments. To my mind the first (and second, if necessary!) meeting should be somewhere public. That allows for a having to make your excuses and leave without offending anyone option, and also, more importantly, let’s people meet in (relative) safety. Men and women.

People need to be sensible on here. Will meeting in public stop bad things from being possible? No, but it is an important first step in doing so.

There’s also the (speaking as a “pansexual”) factor that if you don’t want to be seen meeting someone in the streets, why do you think you deserve to be meeting them in the sheets.

Just my tuppenceworth. Comes with the usual caveats.

I’m happy to meet anyone for a coffee for a verification meet, but any meeting should have an exit plan and the safety of someone knowing where you are.

"Have to agree with the above comments. It’s about time guys realised what a social meet is about. Meeting in a public place is about personal safety for both sides. That way if you don’t fancy them then no harm done. The price of a coffee and 30 minutes of your time is an investment either for a verification or if you click then more fun at a later date.

If you can’t be bothered to even meet for a social then many women just won't meet. "

Cool story, bro.

Wasn't fecking kl at the time, trust me on that "

I was taking the piss. It's what the kidz retort with when they don't believe a word someone is saying.

Cool story, bro.

Wasn't fecking kl at the time, trust me on that

I was taking the piss. It's what the kidz retort with when they don't believe a word someone is saying. "

but as with all your posts, its always the same from you and others, always negative and crap so am kl about it and certain people I don't really care what they say or think, Unfortunately in a none condescending way, you are one of them but I'm sure you can deal with it.

Forums like this make us all think, if we are going to meet someone from fab, they might be like one of the constant assholes or a crazies like on the forums so best make it as public as feck, you get my point, don't ya.

I don't ever get it

I look at effort, effort into a name, effort into pictures, effort into profile txt, effort into messages where theres a mutual connection, if a guys got a blank profile with a rather daft i want sex sounding name, whos not interested in getting to know you then its not happening!

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Curious if any ladies fancied a coffee tonight at mine? Nothing more nothing less but if things happen then so be it haha x"

Looks like the Op realised their is already a man for coffee in this town , he’s offski....

"Curious if any ladies fancied a coffee tonight at mine? Nothing more nothing less but if things happen then so be it haha x

Looks like the Op realised their is already a man for coffee in this town , he’s offski...."

Lol!!

"Curious if any ladies fancied a coffee tonight at mine? Nothing more nothing less but if things happen then so be it haha x

Looks like the Op realised their is already a man for coffee in this town , he’s offski...."

No one beats da Costa man... or maybe the sassy sexy ladies were too much ... who knows, who cares... let’s make love not war... unless it’s angry make up sex... that’s HOT!!!

Dunfermline

Looks like the Op realised their is already a man for coffee in this town , he’s offski.....

No one beats da Costa man... or maybe the sassy sexy ladies were too much ... who knows, who cares... let’s make love not war... unless it’s angry make up sex... that’s HOT!!! "

I’m going to stick my neck on the line and say I prefer a Nero to a Costa....

Good point Kola

stirling

[Removed by poster at 14/07/18 00:27:15]

stirling

Looks like the Op realised their is already a man for coffee in this town , he’s offski.....

No one beats da Costa man... or maybe the sassy sexy ladies were too much ... who knows, who cares... let’s make love not war... unless it’s angry make up sex... that’s HOT!!!

I’m going to stick my neck on the line and say I prefer a Nero to a Costa.... "

Only cos velouria says ‘make love not war’ I’m gonna ignore thst comment

Dunfermline

I’m going to stick my neck on the line and say I prefer a Nero to a Costa....

Only cos velouria says ‘make love not war’ I’m gonna ignore thst comment "

I think the best scenario would be to socialize in public.

What others prefer to do is none of my business.

Good point Kola "

It is a good point, men are as vulnerable as women in many ways... but women... soz but they are without question more vulnerable, I hope I don’t have to explain that to anyone here. A shame the OP didn’t stay because overall like most things here, there’s good hearted banter.. maybe that intimidated him... I get that...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Good point Kola

It is a good point, men are as vulnerable as women in many ways... but women... soz but they are without question more vulnerable, I hope I don’t have to explain that to anyone here. A shame the OP didn’t stay because overall like most things here, there’s good hearted banter.. maybe that intimidated him... I get that... "

I couldnt agree with you im going to guess your meaning phisicality.

Thats only one thing there are far more problems so I simply wouldnt agree that fems are more at risk .

right now around the world there is a massive increase in honey trapping by fems drugging males and cleaning them out.

scarey world for ALL partys.

Good point Kola

It is a good point, men are as vulnerable as women in many ways... but women... soz but they are without question more vulnerable, I hope I don’t have to explain that to anyone here. A shame the OP didn’t stay because overall like most things here, there’s good hearted banter.. maybe that intimidated him... I get that... "

What makes you think the OP cant see his thread with his varied profile

Good point Kola

It is a good point, men are as vulnerable as women in many ways... but women... soz but they are without question more vulnerable, I hope I don’t have to explain that to anyone here. A shame the OP didn’t stay because overall like most things here, there’s good hearted banter.. maybe that intimidated him... I get that...

What makes you think the OP cant see his thread with his varied profile "

I’m hoping he does

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Good point Kola

I’m hoping he does "

I think you get most things Velouria. Now I just need to devise a way to make you angry ( difficult) so that we can make up over chocolate pasta.

Good point Kola

I’m hoping he does

I think you get most things Velouria. Now I just need to devise a way to make you angry ( difficult) so that we can make up over chocolate pasta. "

I think Nigella mentions making up with chocolate pasta... no wait... that’s ALL her recipes. Random thought... did you know that Nigella (the flower) is called love in the mist... I’d hate to have missed love but love IN the mist does sound nice... (appreciate love may mean sex/lust/passion as discussed in previous threads, poetic licence fully exercised)

[Removed by poster at 14/07/18 01:48:31]

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Good point Kola

I’m hoping he does

I think you get most things Velouria. Now I just need to devise a way to make you angry ( difficult) so that we can make up over chocolate pasta.

I think Nigella mentions making up with chocolate pasta... no wait... that’s ALL her recipes. Random thought... did you know that Nigella (the flower) is called love in the mist... I’d hate to have missed love but love IN the mist does sound nice... (appreciate love may mean sex/lust/passion as discussed in previous threads, poetic licence fully exercised) "

And I thought it was Gorillas in the Mist - which would be equally applicable to some of the men hearabouts

Just exercising poetic licence.

Mist = mysterious which is probably why it appeals to you.

» Add a new message to this topic