FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Problems getting onto site

Problems getting onto site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *L-Funcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

Is anyone else having problems accessing the site through Sky Internet? All of a sudden I can't get the site via home broadband, having to use 3G service on phone. Other sires are loading ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is anyone else having problems accessing the site through Sky Internet? All of a sudden I can't get the site via home broadband, having to use 3G service on phone. Other sires are loading ok"

Sky Internet issues strikes again eh ;( my mates connection is always dropping when using his connection and he just switches it off and on again. Will add thats just for general websites (don't think he is on here haha)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm on SKY and not having any issues with the site. Need to reboot the Router once in a while though

By *L-Funcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

Tried the reboot, no change. I have safari on mob, got internet explorer, google chrome and firefox on pc and not getting a connection to Fab via the home router through any of my browsers. Can only access through phone when I disable my wifi. Strange

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

mate has sky through router and cant access fab either, like you other sites not a problem

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

im on skt broadband - but its that fecking connect product whichi is notorious for dropping conection - its so over subscribed they cap bandwidth at peak times!

Grrrrr......

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"im on skt broadband - but its that fecking connect product whichi is notorious for dropping conection - its so over subscribed they cap bandwidth at peak times!

Grrrrr......"

yeah can have some of my 50 meg superfuckingfast broadband cable if you want

» Add a new message to this topic