FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rate my profile

Rate my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all! Have seen this topic before but anyone Willing to rate my profile? And maybe some pointers about soacials.

Tia!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Keep cock pics private and ditch the remote control.

Thanks now feeling as if that should have been an obv one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks fine

"Hello all! Have seen this topic before but anyone Willing to rate my profile? And maybe some pointers about soacials.

Tia!"

It's shit, too many cock pics, just put a couple of pics up with you dressed smartly, your bio is straight from a dating site and this isn't a dating site, but won't matter anyway, you're a single guy and no couple or female are interested in you anyway, better you just go back to pof, because if you can't get a shag on there, you've no chance of getting one on here, you're welcome

"Hello all! Have seen this topic before but anyone Willing to rate my profile? And maybe some pointers about soacials.

Tia!

It's shit, too many cock pics, just put a couple of pics up with you dressed smartly, your bio is straight from a dating site and this isn't a dating site, but won't matter anyway, you're a single guy and no couple or female are interested in you anyway, better you just go back to pof, because if you can't get a shag on there, you've no chance of getting one on here, you're welcome "

What a dobber lol firstly it wasn't lifted from a site as you can clearly see it's me not knowing what to say so it's came out a bit mumbo jumbo but at least it's honest secondly yea in the week I've been here I haven't had meets but I'm chatting to plenty so get off your in warrented high horse and maybe try not to be a douchebag to make your self feel important

"Looks fine "

Thanks oldie x

Tia!

It's shit, too many cock pics, just put a couple of pics up with you dressed smartly, your bio is straight from a dating site and this isn't a dating site, but won't matter anyway, you're a single guy and no couple or female are interested in you anyway, better you just go back to pof, because if you can't get a shag on there, you've no chance of getting one on here, you're welcome "

Give a young guy a break you old cynic

Too much of his own opinion to even be remotely helpful lol and from what I have found so far believe it or not people actually do want to know a bit about you before chatting maybe he should put up his own post for help

Ypur profile looks good x but more things on what you enjoy about swinging would help

Thanks cherry x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I agree a bit more about what you are looking for with regards to FAB and you are ready to go, good luck x

Lose the bare chested photo in shorts and SOCKS!!!!!!

Will sort out my bio tonight guys and I appreciate the help as for the shorts and socks photo that will go right now for you puro

Tia!

It's shit, too many cock pics, just put a couple of pics up with you dressed smartly, your bio is straight from a dating site and this isn't a dating site, but won't matter anyway, you're a single guy and no couple or female are interested in you anyway, better you just go back to pof, because if you can't get a shag on there, you've no chance of getting one on here, you're welcome

Give a young guy a break you old cynic "

Sorry, the guy asked for honest opinions, in the hope to be more successful on fab, I gave him my honest opinion, didn't sugar coat it like everyone else, and wasn't to have a go at the poor guy, I gave him advise to help with his profile, and also an insight into the joys of being a single guy on fab, personally if I want a shag I use pof more than I use this, very rarely even msg anyone on it as it's a waste of time, thats my honest opinion, anyone easily offended please don't read, oops too late! Maybe should have put that at the start

"Too much of his own opinion to even be remotely helpful lol and from what I have found so far believe it or not people actually do want to know a bit about you before chatting maybe he should put up his own post for help"

Don't ask for opinions then cry when you get one you don't like, I was actually just being brutally honest to help you, not offend you, you're welcome

Tia!

Sorry, the guy asked for honest opinions, in the hope to be more successful on fab, I gave him my honest opinion, didn't sugar coat it like everyone else, and wasn't to have a go at the poor guy, I gave him advise to help with his profile, and also an insight into the joys of being a single guy on fab, personally if I want a shag I use pof more than I use this, very rarely even msg anyone on it as it's a waste of time, thats my honest opinion, anyone easily offended please don't read, oops too late! Maybe should have put that at the start "

Who mentioned being offended?

Is your own profile not working for you?

You sound quite angsty there

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I agree with the comments suggesting inserting something about what you are looking for on Fab.

Good luck

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Profile looks fine but id update a bit letting people know what you have to offer them and exactly what your looking for .

Its your window of oppertunity so put it to good use .

Good luck op xx

Once again thank you guys x

Tia!

Sorry, the guy asked for honest opinions, in the hope to be more successful on fab, I gave him my honest opinion, didn't sugar coat it like everyone else, and wasn't to have a go at the poor guy, I gave him advise to help with his profile, and also an insight into the joys of being a single guy on fab, personally if I want a shag I use pof more than I use this, very rarely even msg anyone on it as it's a waste of time, thats my honest opinion, anyone easily offended please don't read, oops too late! Maybe should have put that at the start

Who mentioned being offended?

Is your own profile not working for you?

You sound quite angsty there"

The offended part wasn't a dig at you, the end bit was my sense of humour, something a lot of people on here don't have! That's not a dig at you either

Your sense of humour isn't humorous...i'm the guru of that

We all have our own flaws not everyone is perfect

"Your sense of humour isn't humorous...i'm the guru of that "

The only humorous part of me is my elbow

My gsoh and vivid imagination

Starting to love the savagery on the forum

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

The content of your profile text is ok, but it really needs a spelling/grammar check as it's riddled with errors. Cleaning that up will make it much easier, and more pleasant, to read. Don't overuse lol either, there are people who can't abide that sort of thing, use plain English if you can.

The pics are ok, but could be better. Not a fan of bathroom mirror shots in general, especially when I can see the toilet brush and stuff lying on the floor in the next room. It isn't the vibe you want from your pics. Learn to use the timer or voice activation on your phone so it isn't in shot (you can always crop or blur your face before posting them up here). They are decent full length body shots though, which gives a good impression of what you look like. The backwards cap makes you look young, that may not help if you want to meet older couples (though some aim young anyway, so swings and roundabouts perhaps). Oh, and older couples don't like being called older, as it makes us feel old.

All in all, not a bad profile, but just a little work could make it much better.

Seems my generation does rely on autocorrect a bit much! Definitely value your input especially the voice activated photos thanks to you both x

By *outhsider69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Keep cock pics private and ditch the remote control."

The dreaded sky remote ruler haha

Yea that was a vain one and hot out in my place for it

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Tia!

Ooh! Harsh words.

I totally would.

Just sayin'.

» Add a new message to this topic