FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Blowing my own trumpet

Blowing my own trumpet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You lady's are so lucky to have me back on fab, I'm shit in bed, have a tiny wee pecker, I'm a foot shorter than a tall person, my feet pong a bit, I'm really shy and struggle to converse, which is great because when you take me to bed I just lay there looking like a rabbit caught in the head lights and say fek all, oh and I've run out of aftershave, but don't worry I'll eat lots of garlic the night before we meet, you're welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"You lady's are so lucky to have me back on fab, I'm shit in bed, have a tiny wee pecker, I'm a foot shorter than a tall person, my feet pong a bit, I'm really shy and struggle to converse, which is great because when you take me to bed I just lay there looking like a rabbit caught in the head lights and say fek all, oh and I've run out of aftershave, but don't worry I'll eat lots of garlic the night before we meet, you're welcome "

You’re such an attention whore!!!

"You lady's are so lucky to have me back on fab, I'm shit in bed, have a tiny wee pecker, I'm a foot shorter than a tall person, my feet pong a bit, I'm really shy and struggle to converse, which is great because when you take me to bed I just lay there looking like a rabbit caught in the head lights and say fek all, oh and I've run out of aftershave, but don't worry I'll eat lots of garlic the night before we meet, you're welcome

You’re such an attention whore!!! "

Haha you know me so well funnily enough when I was on my last profile I'd message 100's of girls/couples to get one reply and never chatted much on the forums, now I msg one girl/couple once every 100 days to get no replies and I find myself on here all the time thinking up nonsense to post

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You lady's are so lucky to have me back on fab, I'm shit in bed, have a tiny wee pecker, I'm a foot shorter than a tall person, my feet pong a bit, I'm really shy and struggle to converse, which is great because when you take me to bed I just lay there looking like a rabbit caught in the head lights and say fek all, oh and I've run out of aftershave, but don't worry I'll eat lots of garlic the night before we meet, you're welcome "

Top bantz.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never mind op...at least you try

"You lady's are so lucky to have me back on fab, I'm shit in bed, have a tiny wee pecker, I'm a foot shorter than a tall person, my feet pong a bit, I'm really shy and struggle to converse, which is great because when you take me to bed I just lay there looking like a rabbit caught in the head lights and say fek all, oh and I've run out of aftershave, but don't worry I'll eat lots of garlic the night before we meet, you're welcome

Top bantz.

"

Totes

"Never mind op...at least you try"

Well I'm here for a short time no a good time

» Add a new message to this topic