FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Jealousy - Does The Truth Hurt

Jealousy - Does The Truth Hurt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's a post that I can see going well or some maddie trying to take this off topic or start an argument, so lets hope not, this is actually an interesting topic, if I do say so myself.

Do you ever get jealous on here of someone whom you haven't met or someone you have met and they are with someone else for fun. Or you have met someone for a social but a week later you see they have had a fun meet.

I've been on here, had to count back, its actually over 10 years, ffs where it all gone. Yes I've seen it all, well most of it.

Me personally, Do I get Jealous, hell no, absolutely not. I take people choices as their own and its what they want so I'm actually kl with it.

So folks try and be honest with yourself first before posting, do you get jealous on fab and if its a yes I don't really see this as bad jue! jue! I see it as a naturally human instinct.

Here goes folks, fill your boots

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I don't

Im A married women on here just for sex my hubby is on here just for sex

Have I came across others being jealous yes.

Some single chicks on here are freeking crazy!

Some guys are crazy when you meet others and not them

Shit happens it's how YOU deal with it that matters.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I only get jealous if they’ve got an outfit that I wanted but never got ( lingerie set )

I don't give anyone on fab enough thought to be jealous of them. I don't really give a monkeys whatever others do. I'd be surprised if anyone actually admitted to it

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Am I jealous of any one on here nope.

Are there Jealous people on here hell yes .

Are there crazy jealous people on here who will stop at nothing to show their jealousy hell yes.

Are there crazy jealous people who will go to crazy lengths to stop people from wanting to met you hell yes.

As goodie said above its all about how you deal with things that make all the difference .

Jealous no, never..Envious (I do think there's a difference though some may argue otherwise) yes sometimes. But as TV bride mentions it's usually in relation to how someone looks or their pics. Kind of "fucking hell, wish I looked like that".

I think if you're getting jealous of who others have slept with on here then you're needing a slap around the coupon and to reassess what you came here for. Some fun & fucks or a relationship?

"Jealous no, never..Envious (I do think there's a difference though some may argue otherwise) yes sometimes. But as TV bride mentions it's usually in relation to how someone looks or their pics. Kind of "fucking hell, wish I looked like that".

I think if you're getting jealous of who others have slept with on here then you're needing a slap around the coupon and to reassess what you came here for. Some fun & fucks or a relationship?"

Agreed and yes I see envy as something completely different than jealousy

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Jealous no, never..Envious (I do think there's a difference though some may argue otherwise) yes sometimes. But as TV bride mentions it's usually in relation to how someone looks or their pics. Kind of "fucking hell, wish I looked like that".

I think if you're getting jealous of who others have slept with on here then you're needing a slap around the coupon and to reassess what you came here for. Some fun & fucks or a relationship?"

Agree with the difference between jealousy and envy

By *ab and funCouple  over a year ago

FIFE

Well said xx

I think jealousy and indeed envy (don't get the differentiation as they have the same meaning ) are at the heart of most, if not all of the bad behaviour on here. It's so apparent in the tit for tat nonsense that prevails. So many individuals are in complete denial too. "Jealous?" they say. "Me? Never...!"

Aye...right!

I will answer honestly so yes I have been jealous. Has what I thought was a fwb situation and then I saw from a verification he had been with someone else on here. Not going to lie it stung a bit so made a choice then not to meet him any longer.

Have met a few guys off here on more than one occasion and not felt same so for me the emotional reaction was a sign I needed to step back.

Nah don't get jealous ..I've been on here on and off for 8 years now ..yeah sometimes I kinda see a new veri on a guy I like and I'm a bit huffy ...just inside haha ...but that just turns me on more haha !!!

"I will answer honestly so yes I have been jealous. Has what I thought was a fwb situation and then I saw from a verification he had been with someone else on here. Not going to lie it stung a bit so made a choice then not to meet him any longer.

Have met a few guys off here on more than one occasion and not felt same so for me the emotional reaction was a sign I needed to step back. "

Think what you just said is brilliant, clarity and honesty and you can even feel the hurt you felt but I'm sure you are nearly over it, suppose the experience on here will get you through it and learn from it.

Good luck and find what your looking for

regards

"Nah don't get jealous ..I've been on here on and off for 8 years now ..yeah sometimes I kinda see a new veri on a guy I like and I'm a bit huffy ...just inside haha ...but that just turns me on more haha !!!"

Amm gonna display my 787 other veris then

"Am I jealous of any one on here nope.

Are there Jealous people on here hell yes .

Are there crazy jealous people on here who will stop at nothing to show their jealousy hell yes.

Are there crazy jealous people who will go to crazy lengths to stop people from wanting to met you hell yes.

As goodie said above its all about how you deal with things that make all the difference ."

Well put! X

"Nah don't get jealous ..I've been on here on and off for 8 years now ..yeah sometimes I kinda see a new veri on a guy I like and I'm a bit huffy ...just inside haha ...but that just turns me on more haha !!!

Amm gonna display my 787 other veris then "

Oooh Peter haha careful lol

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Here's a post that I can see going well or some maddie trying to take this off topic or start an argument, so lets hope not, this is actually an interesting topic, if I do say so myself.

Do you ever get jealous on here of someone whom you haven't met or someone you have met and they are with someone else for fun. Or you have met someone for a social but a week later you see they have had a fun meet.

I've been on here, had to count back, its actually over 10 years, ffs where it all gone. Yes I've seen it all, well most of it.

Me personally, Do I get Jealous, hell no, absolutely not. I take people choices as their own and its what they want so I'm actually kl with it.

So folks try and be honest with yourself first before posting, do you get jealous on fab and if its a yes I don't really see this as bad jue! jue! I see it as a naturally human instinct.

Here goes folks, fill your boots

"

Never, not really ever been jealous, except once when I was 12

A friend had a half share in a pony. Well jel.

Am I sometimes? Yes I am but hate when I am........... I have now learned to back off and distance myself

It now happens much less often and I’m much happier when I’m not as it’s a waste of my energy and I’m now a lot happier in my own skin

So don’t do Mff not good at sharing cock lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

No. Whats for me wont go by me.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Nope

Nope never been jealous on fab. I'm only envious of free time, I never have as much as I’d like.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Do I get jealous...Absolutely not .

Would I put my heel firmly down with a woman on here over stepping boundaries with my hubby ?

Ohhh HELL to the YES you better believe it LOL.

But I'd say that's a respect thing certainly not jealous

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally this, been in situations were a female has tried to blank me out, total disrespect n my feeling were shown n made clear lol

K x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Totally this, been in situations were a female has tried to blank me out, total disrespect n my feeling were shown n made clear lol

K x"

Oops meant to quote Temp

K x

"I will answer honestly so yes I have been jealous. Has what I thought was a fwb situation and then I saw from a verification he had been with someone else on here. Not going to lie it stung a bit so made a choice then not to meet him any longer.

Have met a few guys off here on more than one occasion and not felt same so for me the emotional reaction was a sign I needed to step back.

Think what you just said is brilliant, clarity and honesty and you can even feel the hurt you felt but I'm sure you are nearly over it, suppose the experience on here will get you through it and learn from it.

Good luck and find what your looking for

regards "

Thanks for kind words. The only way I get over shit like that is to totally block all forms of communication. Its harsh but for me its the only way otherwise I would get sucked back in and I don't like feeling like a jealous cow constantly stalking for a new verification.

So fwb position is currently available. Don't all inundate me with offers at once....

By *hristian1981Man  over a year ago

dundee

Won't lie, I got jealous when a fb got a new veri..

For about 8sec before I realised I was a big boy and there wasnt a thing to be jealous about and I was just envious.

We're all a little crazy pre coffee in the morning lol

» Add a new message to this topic