FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Are men less picky?

Are men less picky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nvernessguy24 OP   Man  over a year ago

inverness

Whats your thoughts on this?

Are men less picky when it comes to looking for people (male or female)? Or are woman more fussy about who they go with (male or female)?

Maybe a mix of both and some people are totally different different.

Just wondering what others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm very picky.

I think some men and some women aren't too fussed at all who they shag.

Shagging equals success and stardom in the world of fab don't ya know

"Whats your thoughts on this?

Are men less picky when it comes to looking for people (male or female)? Or are woman more fussy about who they go with (male or female)?

Just wondering what others think? "

I'm. Super fussy and as up. My own arse as this sounds I can be very fussy and choose to be

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

Id fuck a damp barbers flood given the chance

There are more men on here than females so prob men are the least fussy but its an individual view of themselves regarding do you view yourself fussy or not.

Am I fussy, fucking hell yeah, seriously hell yeah but I'm approachable and always up for a chat.

I hardly meet but when I do I know I'm in for a great time, sociably of fun wise.

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

Actually I’m pretty fussy. I’ll only meet folk socially first after a bit of conversation. I’ve met & talked to some really nice people on here. But some i wouldn’t touch with a stolen cock for their shitty attitudes.

"There are more men on here than females so prob men are the least fussy but its an individual view of themselves regarding do you view yourself fussy or not.

Am I fussy, fucking hell yeah, seriously hell yeah but I'm approachable and always up for a chat.

I hardly meet but when I do I know I'm in for a great time, sociably of fun wise. "

Talking of which when we getting a catch up so you can throw coffee over yourself again

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

I dont think there is anything wrong with being fussy and if a person is fussy says alot more about them as a person a person who is willing to meet just anyone isn't the type of person I would want to meet I defo have set criteria someone should meet before i even slightly think okay i may meet this person everyone should have that but at same time i will happily sit in chat and talk away to people

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Like most guys I wouldn't class myself all that fussy. Hygiene, manners, being nice and not being an arrogant c&nt is all I ask.

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Like most guys I wouldn't class myself all that fussy. Hygiene, manners, being nice and not being an arrogant c&nt is all I ask. "

Yeah pretty much sums it up

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Define picky?

I wouldn’t shag just anyone. I couldn’t. There has to be an attraction.

Hmm interesting point maybe men are just in general, less attractive for whatever reasons and it’s not about being picky just that us men are mainly below par lol.

Or maybe with men, if we’re being honest have all slept with someone we find unattractive, be it rebound or alcohol or just cos we can... women may be guilty of all them too. I would say men are more blatant about it so maybe that’s formed an unfair opinion of us...

So the answer is.

I don’t know.

"There are more men on here than females so prob men are the least fussy but its an individual view of themselves regarding do you view yourself fussy or not.

I hardly meet but when I do I know I'm in for a great time, sociably of fun wise.

Talking of which when we getting a catch up so you can throw coffee over yourself again "

Oops Ffs forgot about that coffee spillage n that I had to leave in a canoe

Apparently I might have to sit you, bubbly, goodgirl n Janet down and show you techniques on how to chat to people as your all to shy, even together..

Don't think your all fussy as you've all spoken to me

I personally have to have or feel some connection they don't have to be a super model but connection is very important to me.

"I personally have to have or feel some connection they don't have to be a super model but connection is very important to me."

. Agree with this and hopefully honesty n respect. Have that n there's no limit to your enjoyment

"I personally have to have or feel some connection they don't have to be a super model but connection is very important to me.

. Agree with this and hopefully honesty n respect. Have that n there's no limit to your enjoyment "

Absolutely Peter

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Talking of which when we getting a catch up so you can throw coffee over yourself again

Oops Ffs forgot about that coffee spillage n that I had to leave in a canoe

Apparently I might have to sit you, bubbly, goodgirl n Janet down and show you techniques on how to chat to people as your all to shy, even together..

Don't think your all fussy as you've all spoken to me "

Hahahaha Pedro, you’d be in awe if you were in the same room as us four.

I think for a lot of men it's just a physical release but that maybe changes with age.

For me, I can't imagine having sex with someone whose body and personality I wasn't attracted to.

"For me, I can't imagine having sex with someone whose body and personality I wasn't attracted to."

Totally the same, couldn’t have sex with anyone I wasn’t attracted to physically and mentally... if that makes me fussy, then I’m ok with that.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I'm fussy as fuck ..for a start she's gotta be female

Women have more choice they can afford to be picky. The reason they have more choice may be that men are less picky however!

It’s weird the older I become and the less chance I have of a meet on here, the fussier I have become.

I feel when your younger and full of shit (machismo) you will shag a broom with a hole drilled through it. More maturer you become the less likely you are to shag whatever stands in front of you.

Saying that 30 odd years working on pub/club doors tend to do that for you

So yes I do tend to be very fussy, which is just as well I’m here for the banter as an ugly old cnut like me has nae chance on here anymore

Looking at my messages there are plenty of men who offer to shag me without seeing my face or engaging in any chat. I would say over half my messages are of that nature, I have to naturally conclude that those individuals are not particularly fussy.

I don’t often hear of any chat on the forums describing similar behaviour from women, from that I take that (typically) women are fussier

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I don't get the women have more choice so can be more fussy argument ...your either fussy or not ...I certainly wouldn't shag someone for the sake of it ..I've got to have an attraction to the lady both physically and mentally

"For me, I can't imagine having sex with someone whose body and personality I wasn't attracted to.

Totally the same, couldn’t have sex with anyone I wasn’t attracted to physically and mentally... if that makes me fussy, then I’m ok with that. "

I like your pictures.

And your posts stimulate me mentally....

Just putting that out to the universe.

"Looking at my messages there are plenty of men who offer to shag me without seeing my face or engaging in any chat. I would say over half my messages are of that nature, I have to naturally conclude that those individuals are not particularly fussy.

I don’t often hear of any chat on the forums describing similar behaviour from women, from that I take that (typically) women are fussier "

Yes there are women like that on here, most definitely, whom once I find out I intend to stay clear.

RIGHT ! here we go, I don't mind a slagging.

The same thing could be said about women drivers n insurance.

Woman's insurance are usually lower premium than men's, why? because they cause less accidents, so insurers take it they are better drivers but infact there are a lot more men drivers so more chance of an accident caused by a man, thus higher premiums for men. The moral of that is that there are too many men compared to women on fab, if you get me

Women on here if they wanted a fuck right now, they could get one, guys couldn't, why because there is a huge amount of guys on the site and less women. A vast majority of guys would fuck anyone if given the chance and that's up to them. Women out of choice can be fussy as they have a huge amount to choose from and I don't blame them. Would it be the same the other way about I am not sure but what I do know is that I would be the same no matter.

I'm very fussy and even then I'm usually social first and see if there is a connection.

Yes I have had spontaneous times but I've already chatted to the people in the past and when I've met they were the people whom I'd had seen in pics or on cam and they were as I expected. If they were not, I would make my excuse and leave.

Yes I get offers and yes some I take up but most I don't, mostly due to timing but a lot are socials and fun cam be arranged later but I also have respect for me and my company and if I didn't find them attractive or what I wanted in the way of fun then I would not go there and not only out of my respect but of my respect of them.

If I'm with someone they get my 100% commitment and time knowing they could be the only person I want out of all the women on this earth and I want to see their enjoyment as much as mine.

fuck if that's not a good self-advert then I don't know what is

"Looking at my messages there are plenty of men who offer to shag me without seeing my face or engaging in any chat. I would say over half my messages are of that nature, I have to naturally conclude that those individuals are not particularly fussy.

I don’t often hear of any chat on the forums describing similar behaviour from women, from that I take that (typically) women are fussier

Yes there are women like that on here, most definitely, whom once I find out I intend to stay clear.

Woman's insurance are usually lower premium than men's, why? because they cause less accidents, so insurers take it they are better drivers but infact there are a lot more men drivers so more chance of an accident caused by a man, thus higher premiums for men. The moral of that is that there are too many men compared to women on fab, if you get me

Women on here if they wanted a fuck right now, they could get one, guys couldn't, why because there is a huge amount of guys on the site and less women. A vast majority of guys would fuck anyone if given the chance and that's up to them. Women out of choice can be fussy as they have a huge amount to choose from and I don't blame them. Would it be the same the other way about I am not sure but what I do know is that I would be the same no matter.

I'm very fussy and even then I'm usually social first and see if there is a connection.

Yes I have had spontaneous times but I've already chatted to the people in the past and when I've met they were the people whom I'd had seen in pics or on cam and they were as I expected. If they were not, I would make my excuse and leave.

Yes I get offers and yes some I take up but most I don't, mostly due to timing but a lot are socials and fun cam be arranged later but I also have respect for me and my company and if I didn't find them attractive or what I wanted in the way of fun then I would not go there and not only out of my respect but of my respect of them.

If I'm with someone they get my 100% commitment and time knowing they could be the only person I want out of all the women on this earth and I want to see their enjoyment as much as mine.

fuck if that's not a good self-advert then I don't know what is "

Keep the standards high Peter xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

some are arnt but I say a good amount of men are picky and only choose people they are attracted to .

As for women its just the same .

I know if Im not attracted to someone then it just wont happen does that make me picky no it makes me selective in who I choose to have fun with

By *acmanmonsterMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Id fuck a damp barbers flood given the chance "

Ok, I'll be the one to ask, WTF is a damp barbers flood ?

fuck if that's not a good self-advert then I don't know what is "

Re the insurance premiums I was under the impression that men (at one time, not anymore) paid more because their accidents tended to be at higher speeds and more costly. Accidents caused by women tended to be slow ‘bumps’

(Note the use of the word tended)

Anyway - for whatever the reasons I think most have concluded men are less fussy than women.

I don’t think that’s a numbers game though

fuck if that's not a good self-advert then I don't know what is

Re the insurance premiums I was under the impression that men (at one time, not anymore) paid more because their accidents tended to be at higher speeds and more costly. Accidents caused by women tended to be slow ‘bumps’

(Note the use of the word tended)

Anyway - for whatever the reasons I think most have concluded men are less fussy than women.

I don’t think that’s a numbers game though "

As a few friends high up in the motor car insurance trade I was informed that its just cause there is more men so more accidents to pay out on.

Yes I think women are more fussy but obviously there are more men on the site. If it were equal, I still think women would be more fussy than men in general

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I’m picky

I don’t think men are less picky or that woman are more fussy.

It’s all down to the individual and their personal levels/boundaries of what is and what isn’t acceptable/attractive etc etc.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I have to fancy them, shocking I know..

"For me, I can't imagine having sex with someone whose body and personality I wasn't attracted to.

Totally the same, couldn’t have sex with anyone I wasn’t attracted to physically and mentally... if that makes me fussy, then I’m ok with that. "

Agreed

» Add a new message to this topic