FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How Many Of Your Socials Turn Into A Play Meet

How Many Of Your Socials Turn Into A Play Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How Many Of Your Socials Turn Into A Play Meet

Well as the title says, what you think.

Personally not many of mine as usually arrange fun later but mainly because I like to let the female instigate it if there will be any fun pluses im terrible at reading women if they are into me n aroused during a social.

So what about you folks, how many turn to fun during a social

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"How Many Of Your Socials Turn Into A Play Meet

Personally not many of mine as usually arrange fun later but mainly because I like to let the female instigate it if there will be any fun pluses im terrible at reading women if they are into me n aroused during a social.

So what about you folks, how many turn to fun during a social"

It had never been my initial intentions but yes this has happened on a few occassions where a coffee meet has finished up in the bedroom. Due to work it takes a while for me to plan my socials so when the man you meet is so bloody handsome it just seems the most natural thing to do. I also think spontaneous sex is far more exciting then preplanned sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

None for me unfortunately Pedro

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Its happend a few times for me

It's happened a few times with me.

Hasn't been planned, but was just a natural progression.

L x

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yeah, it happens. I’ve got a bit carried away on a couple of occasions.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

All of them. All of my socials are with the understanding it can progress that night if we get on. I take a while to get to know someone through messaging before I'd meet them in person, even socially, so I'm normally quite sure I want it to go further anyway.

So what about you folks, how many turn to fun during a social"

Very few tbh asked me this question years ago alot more but now for me a social is only ever that, I rarely play these days tbh and tend to stick with the same guy and quite happy to go. Without if I'm honest I'm. Not missing sex that much these days I'm happy to wait for quality, I've not even been on the site much of late anyway to be arranging a social, just been chatting to my fab friends on kik or WhatsApp tbh happy just going along to cjs or private parties and having a good laugh and a gossip lol I'm really getting old and boring

"All of them. All of my socials are with the understanding it can progress that night if we get on. I take a while to get to know someone through messaging before I'd meet them in person, even socially, so I'm normally quite sure I want it to go further anyway."

This is me too

Im actually heading out on one soon , and we talked about it and if we get on then we can meet again with intent but i always go in to things trying to keep expectations at an absolute minimum

By *ad ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

It had never been my initial intentions but yes this has happened on a few occassions where a coffee meet has finished up in the bedroom. Due to work it takes a while for me to plan my socials so when the man you meet is so bloody handsome it just seems the most natural thing to do. I also think spontaneous sex is far more exciting then preplanned sex."

Totally agree although not had any meets for a while, no one seems to even want a social nowadays

None.

All our meets are play meets. Don't really see the need for socials as we find out everything we need to know about someone before organising anything. I honestly couldn't imagine any scenario that would have us doing a social meet first

It had never been my initial intentions but yes this has happened on a few occassions where a coffee meet has finished up in the bedroom. Due to work it takes a while for me to plan my socials so when the man you meet is so bloody handsome it just seems the most natural thing to do. I also think spontaneous sex is far more exciting then preplanned sex."

I want a social with you

"Its happend a few times for me "

And you

"It's happened a few times with me.

L x"

Sms you

"Yeah, it happens. I’ve got a bit carried away on a couple of occasions. "

And you

"All of them. All of my socials are with the understanding it can progress that night if we get on. I take a while to get to know someone through messaging before I'd meet them in person, even socially, so I'm normally quite sure I want it to go further anyway."

And you

"All of them. All of my socials are with the understanding it can progress that night if we get on. I take a while to get to know someone through messaging before I'd meet them in person, even socially, so I'm normally quite sure I want it to go further anyway.

This is me too "

And you

"All our meets are play meets. Don't really see the need for socials as we find out everything we need to know about someone before organising anything. I honestly couldn't imagine any scenario that would have us doing a social meet first "

And you

Never, I’ve never had a meet

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I can probably count on two hands the number of times a social has ended up as a play meet on the same day. I’ve had more social meets than I can count. I don’t expect to play on the same day as a social meet but if I do it’s a bonus.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Only 1 in the past year. Mind you, I've only had 2 meets in that time lol

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"All our meets are play meets. Don't really see the need for socials as we find out everything we need to know about someone before organising anything. I honestly couldn't imagine any scenario that would have us doing a social meet first "

This for us too

When me n he hubby meet together its a play meet.

No need for a social.

When we meet alone...always a social meet 1st then if we click we meet at a later date for sex

If we click, then yes sometimes, but never on the cards there definetly getting fucked sometimes i need a wee 10 mins n a drink bought :p peter lol xx

By *sf650Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

NEVER as I live in Aberdeen, can't even get a social let alone have fun.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

A couple of times, when the chemistry was good. Happened today actually

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

None

"It's happened a few times with me.

L x

Sms you "

x

Its a nightmare i organise a social. Next thing we are fucking in the toilets,then up to mines/ hotel anywere so we can have fantastic sex . It gets so bad i have stopped asking for social meets. Bonus is i save money in coffee

By *izzdeeWoman  over a year ago

Snap me too ...it annoys me that some guys are so impatient though and dont understand the need for a single woman to chat for a bit to feel comfortable and safe to meet someone

By *kplayingMan  over a year ago

In town

All of my socials have been just that!

All very pleasant and behaved. Its nice to get to know someone a bit and see if there is chemistry, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong! lol

Fancy a coffee? Hahaha

No comment from me Pedro

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I dont have that many 1 to 1 socials tbh (quite a rarity) but those I have had tended to be solely social ..that being said 1 or 2 have progressed to a lovely play meet that day

I like to do a social... meet... chat... tea... cake...

And walk away... a cooling off or a heating up. Always works best that way both party's are well aware of what happens on the next one.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"...it annoys me that some guys are so impatient though and dont understand the need for a single woman to chat for a bit to feel comfortable and safe to meet someone "

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

It's rare I arrange a social that leads straight into play as I'm wary, as a single woman, about either going to a guy's place or invite him to mine. It has happened though

By *hargMan  over a year ago

Erskine

Other than the very first one, all of my meets started as socials with the idea it could progress. Of course I’ve had socials where it was clear prior it would be just a social.

» Add a new message to this topic