FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Kev Bridges this Saturday edinburgg

Kev Bridges this Saturday edinburgg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ettercallsaul118 OP   Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Any other peeps going to see Kevin bridges this Saturday in Edinburgh. Come say hi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haring is caring ABCCouple  over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

Aw wish I was

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I seen him in Aberdeen a few years ago and he was funny , have to say though that Romesh Ranganathan absolutely upstaged him as a support act , he was hilarious that night !

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I’m going Friday... x

By *hickinthewarmMan  over a year ago

Brecon

I’m going to see him on the 28th of next month in Glasgow

"I seen him in Aberdeen a few years ago and he was funny , have to say though that Romesh Ranganathan absolutely upstaged him as a support act , he was hilarious that night !"

Meh Romesh was funny but not hilarious when we seen KB in Glasgow RR was his support but the material that he used he also used it on Live at the Apollo and some other tv show.

"I seen him in Aberdeen a few years ago and he was funny , have to say though that Romesh Ranganathan absolutely upstaged him as a support act , he was hilarious that night !

Meh Romesh was funny but not hilarious when we seen KB in Glasgow RR was his support but the material that he used he also used it on Live at the Apollo and some other tv show. "

I had never seen the guy it was all new to me! So if your justification for it not being really funny was you’d heard it and not that it actually was not really funny then I am confused. Maybe we got RR on good night and Bridges on a bad , but many people I know that were at the gig had the same opinion as me ! Guess we are all different in what we like though eh !! World would be a poor place if we all thought the same mate !!

By *ettercallsaul118 OP   Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Can't wait he's a good laugh was hoping to continue the fun after the gig any ideas

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Im going to the Glasgow show end of the month I really cant wait

Friend was there last night and said it was excellent. I'm going on the 7th in Glasgow.

By *asil and SybilCouple  over a year ago

Here,there and everywhere.

Thurs 11th for us. Hotel room booked so possibly up for fun

"I seen him in Aberdeen a few years ago and he was funny , have to say though that Romesh Ranganathan absolutely upstaged him as a support act , he was hilarious that night !"

I was at that - got the last ticket, last minute up in the gods. Romesh was way better though. Kev spoiled that night with his photo rant about a half hour in. Lost interest after that.

» Add a new message to this topic