FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Aberdeen swingers club

Aberdeen swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *berdliam OP   Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

Any of use been on viva street and, seen the post called becca may’s swinger club aberdeen, this real or not?

If it is any1 been it give address phone number ect on the post!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following

By *hegrimreamerMan  over a year ago

Hull, travel to Aberdeen for work

"Any of use been on viva street and, seen the post called becca may’s swinger club aberdeen, this real or not?

If it is any1 been it give address phone number ect on the post! "

Just checked it has an address and phone number if you go let us know what it's like been looking for a place in Aberdeen for a while

Never heard off it , why no just phone and ask

I'm sure there used to be a swingers club in Aberdeen, say 10 years ago or maybe more, am I correct?

Definitely not heard of any swingers club in Aberdeen which is surprising as I believe the swinging scene up that way is quite healthy

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Aberdeen club closed down around 3 years ago now.

"Aberdeen club closed down around 3 years ago now. "

Thanks for that, Take it that's the one I was thinking about that had been going for over 10 years

Was the Hells Bells fetish club not held in the old swingers club up there?

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Yeah I think it was. That was before we started going. It's pretty shit up here now. No club to go to. Nearest is Glasgow or Edinburgh. There was worf of a new one but that's fallen through.

Fetish club used to be in the tunnels , original club was in the wellbeing then moved to there new premises for a while and was alright to start but then it started to change alot for the worse in my eyes so wasn't to shocked to hear it closed as the scene up here is rather dead unless your in with the in crowd ,

The Club could have learnt from CJ's and After 8's but they never did hence closure was inevitable plus the rent was going up so the people who run ( nice peeps ) i guess couldn't afgord to keep it going .

As for a new one personnally i don't see it happening but would be 100% behind it as long as it was willing to change practices and again learn from others who have stood the test off time and have flourished ie (cj's ) but i won't be holding mt breath

I remember going to Obedience School in one of the clubs in city centre and one of the bouncers was the son of someone I worked with. My one visit to Hells Bells was after I had moved back to Glasgow... I think it was in a gay sauna / swingers venue nr Holborn Junction but that would be almost 10 years ago I think.

(PS sorry to the forum if my posts have come across creepy - feedback today in a PM to that effect)

By *edzyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

There’s still a fet club going strong

"There’s still a fet club going strong "

Nice to hear - I moved away in 2006 so I doubt I'll be visiting often. My first club was HoP in Perth which used to be the nearest fet club for people in Aberdeen - a 200 mile round trip!

» Add a new message to this topic