FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Settle a disagreement if you can

Settle a disagreement if you can

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you (men) send a lady a message on here and she replies, even with a no thanks, but puts a kiss (x) on the end of the message, do you take this a sign she may still be open to persuasion or do you just see this as how she ends all messages and move on?

All opinions welcome Leo x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss Ash42Woman  over a year ago

somewhere nowhere near you....

I can say not interested,at all and can still get a 'are you really sure'.....

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Just how she ends messages. A ‘no’ is a ‘no’ regardless of the punctuation.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If it’s a no thanks it’s a no thanks no persuasion required regardless of how they sign off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a guy but

I sometimes forget and maybe put a x but if it's a no it's a no no matter what.

By *ayS2Man  over a year ago

glasgow

If it’s no it’s a no, they’re just being nice. Move on and don’t turn into an idiot.

See it written all too often on her. We’re not for everyone. Even if they don’t reply.

Leave it at that

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Sometimes when i say no thank you they ask why not?

OP, you can't win...politely decline or reply GTF (with a kiss)....some people just don't want to hear it.

Some women email me through work and put an X at the end of the email. It’s just a slip of the keyboard so to speak...... the same as in here. Doesn’t make me think oh they must want me haha

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"If you (men) send a lady a message on here and she replies, even with a no thanks, but puts a kiss (x) on the end of the message, do you take this a sign she may still be open to persuasion or do you just see this as how she ends all messages and move on?

All opinions welcome Leo x"

A No is a No .. unfortunately some people are incapable of understanding or accepting rejection

How she ends messages .... if it’s a XX or a XXX could be meaning interested , that’s how I see it ...

Better than the dreaded full stop

A no is a no!! X

By *ayS2Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"How she ends messages .... if it’s a XX or a XXX could be meaning interested , that’s how I see it ...

Better than the dreaded full stop "

Hahahahaha right enough, it could be a secret code, just to test you.... Jesus no is no x

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

"If you (men) send a lady a message on here and she replies, even with a no thanks, but puts a kiss (x) on the end of the message, do you take this a sign she may still be open to persuasion or do you just see this as how she ends all messages and move on?

No means no. We'll reply to thank them for taking the time to answer, but that's it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you I was told it was seen as encouraging yet I disagreed but then again it might have just been the guy who interpreted it wrongly.

I (right or wrongly) put a x at the end of most of my messages but now feel I’m a bit more careful. I have slipped and messaged the wrong person (eBay seller or gumtree ad) with a x at the end and immediately thought “omg” but no ones ever said anything Leo x

By *azzab88Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Could be a sign of hope for a few odd individuals but answer kind of lies in the NO Lol!!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Thank you I was told it was seen as encouraging yet I disagreed but then again it might have just been the guy who interpreted it wrongly.

I (right or wrongly) put a x at the end of most of my messages but now feel I’m a bit more careful. I have slipped and messaged the wrong person (eBay seller or gumtree ad) with a x at the end and immediately thought “omg” but no ones ever said anything Leo x"

Haha @ encouraging ..jeez you could tell some to fuck off and they'd be encouraged because you actually answered

"How she ends messages .... if it’s a XX or a XXX could be meaning interested , that’s how I see it ...

Better than the dreaded full stop "

If she says no before however many X's it's Still a no ??? I'm not quite sure why the word no could be misconstrued???????

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Thank you I was told it was seen as encouraging yet I disagreed but then again it might have just been the guy who interpreted it wrongly.

I (right or wrongly) put a x at the end of most of my messages but now feel I’m a bit more careful. I have slipped and messaged the wrong person (eBay seller or gumtree ad) with a x at the end and immediately thought “omg” but no ones ever said anything Leo x

Haha @ encouraging ..jeez you could tell some to fuck off and they'd be encouraged because you actually answered "

Haha @ encouraging ..jeez you could tell some to fuck off and they'd be encouraged because you actually answered "

Yep....and this usually elicits a further reply telling you how you're going to miss out on the opportunity of sliding up and down his length...

A no is a no but its a nicer no with a X

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

It’s a xxxxxxxxxxxxxnoxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Whats a "no thanks "reply,? never had one either with or without a "x". ??

Haha i wish.

Seriously, putting a wee x on a knockback message is absolutely fine. If after recieving a no thankyou reply and thinking theres still a chance because the lady put a wee kiss on it is dillutional and totally wishful thinking from him. I like a wee x from replies whether good or bad . Xx

Which part of NO is the struggle

The N or the O

No is no is no, simples

Is she says no, she men’s no. A x at the end is just being polite as in thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

I place no importance on kisses. Many just get into the habit of sending them in all their messages regardless of their interest

A no is a no, a kiss at the end is just probably how she messages everyone. Take it on the chin and move on.

By *ukin4nsaMan  over a year ago

Fife

"If you (men) send a lady a message on here and she replies, even with a no thanks, but puts a kiss (x) on the end of the message, do you take this a sign she may still be open to persuasion or do you just see this as how she ends all messages and move

I accept a no means no, I'd send a polite thanks for responding and wish them all the best. A bit like a referee's red card they're not going to change their mind if you protest, can't understand that mindset

If she says no but puts an X at the end, it means she's leading him on and wants him to bombard her with msgs just for an ego trip

Personally I prefer just no reply to no thanks. But everyone is different.

A No is a No. I just remind myself that I'm not for that person or they are not for me by including it in my private notes.

I think if a guy continues to message saying they should change their mind etc... then it shows the female was right in the first place.

"A No is a No. I just remind myself that I'm not for that person or they are not for me by including it in my private notes.

I think if a guy continues to message saying they should change their mind etc... then it shows the female was right in the first place. "

Totally disagree horsey, only when the girl has said no 100 times and the restraining order is through, and only then should the guy stop messaging

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

A no is a no, no matter how many Xs there are.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I would take it as being polite and mannerly

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just take it as a polite no thanks

I take it as a habit. Like girls used to put love hearts above ‘i’ at school. If it’s a no thanks it’s a no thanks. Move on.

I couldn't give a Castlemaine xxxx

I personally have a lot of respect for a no given that most people I message be it woman or couple don’t even reply, I’ll gladly accept a no and wish them well in the future as it’s better than nothing at all

If I'm not interested, I'll say so. And I put 'x' at the end of everything out of habit.

L x

I take a no as a no thanks for now, I'll wait at least 2 months before I msg that same person again, if it's another no I'll wait another 2 months then msg again x

I take a no as a no thanks for now, I'll wait at least 2 months before I msg that same person again, if it's another no I'll wait another 2 months then msg again x"

That's the spirit....keep our egos high. No just means try again another time

By *anditMan  over a year ago

irvine

No is a no, but ive been guilty of replying saying thanks for replying lol

"No is a no, but ive been guilty of replying saying thanks for replying lol"

Oh god yeah, ave done that.

It's appreciated if someone replies even if they're informing that your not for them

By *licker77Man  over a year ago

Stirling

It would to me say, no thanks but show they are a nice person.

Like others I’d be grateful for the reply & tell them thanks the reply

X

Lol

I take a no as a no thanks for now, I'll wait at least 2 months before I msg that same person again, if it's another no I'll wait another 2 months then msg again x

That's the spirit....keep our egos high. No just means try again another time "

Yip, I'm now friends with 4 girls I still see from time to time, and each of them said no to me about 4 or 5 times over the space of a year ish, which is why a no means no just now for me, plus one msg every two months isn't exactly being a pain in the ass xx

Some men do actually seem to think that any reply means some form of interest

Some men do actually seem to think that any reply means some form of interest "

Which is why I don’t usually bother

I’ve also seen men moan that a woman must be interested because they read their message and didn’t delete it

If someone was interested they’d either reply when they read it, or would Mark it as unread so they could save it for later

Yip, I'm now friends with 4 girls I still see from time to time, and each of them said no to me about 4 or 5 times over the space of a year ish, which is why a no means no just now for me, plus one msg every two months isn't exactly being a pain in the ass xx"

Wear the bitches down.....I like you're thinking!

Yip, I'm now friends with 4 girls I still see from time to time, and each of them said no to me about 4 or 5 times over the space of a year ish, which is why a no means no just now for me, plus one msg every two months isn't exactly being a pain in the ass xx

Wear the bitches down.....I like you're thinking! "

It was more you bitches change your mind every 5 minutes which is probably why some guys send you 20 msgs in a day

It was more you bitches change your mind every 5 minutes which is probably why some guys send you 20 msgs in a day "

Pfft.. only 20....you're obviously not that keen then!

It was more you bitches change your mind every 5 minutes which is probably why some guys send you 20 msgs in a day

Pfft.. only 20....you're obviously not that keen then! "

After my first copy and paste msg I can't be arsed that's why I wait 2 months so they forget my copy paste msg and I can send it again

If a lady send a reply to say no thanks and adds a x at the end of assune it was by mistake!

Assume**^^

No... means no. Kiss will be added as she is proving you are missing out...

No means no regardless of what we put at the end of it. I personally don't put a kiss at the end of a "no thank you" message. I have had men replying asking me if I'm sure, look at my profile again and also asking me why not. I just ignore them. Don't engage in conversation because that's what they want and they'll think it's a green light x

By *ad bod000Man  over a year ago

Evanton

No means no So probably how she ends all messages

Blantyre

I take a no as a no thanks for now, I'll wait at least 2 months before I msg that same person again, if it's another no I'll wait another 2 months then msg again x"

I know one woman for sure that a no would mean no and she would not repeat herself. To be fair she replies to every message that is respectful but if its a no then she instantly blocks. Just another filter to her.

No tangible rhyme or reason on here just go with the flow x

Really simple.. No is no.

No is no

Regardless of how many x there are

I take no as a no x

I know one woman for sure that a no would mean no and she would not repeat herself. To be fair she replies to every message that is respectful but if its a no then she instantly blocks. Just another filter to her. "

She wouldn't block me

This post got me thinking, so many guys giving it the big, I'm respectful and no means no! Must be some, a few or at least one of you that is guilty of replying to a no with a few msgs of, why not, just give me a chance, you'll like me when you meet me???

Blantyre

"This post got me thinking, so many guys giving it the big, I'm respectful and no means no! Must be some, a few or at least one of you that is guilty of replying to a no with a few msgs of, why not, just give me a chance, you'll like me when you meet me??? "

There is ?? You already admitted doing it lol.

Ps i will ask her tonight if your on the blocked list.

"This post got me thinking, so many guys giving it the big, I'm respectful and no means no! Must be some, a few or at least one of you that is guilty of replying to a no with a few msgs of, why not, just give me a chance, you'll like me when you meet me??? "

Naw !

"This post got me thinking, so many guys giving it the big, I'm respectful and no means no! Must be some, a few or at least one of you that is guilty of replying to a no with a few msgs of, why not, just give me a chance, you'll like me when you meet me???

Ps i will ask her tonight if your on the blocked list. "

You're right, I should have worded it anyone other than me!

I bet I'm in her hotlist

"This post got me thinking, so many guys giving it the big, I'm respectful and no means no! Must be some, a few or at least one of you that is guilty of replying to a no with a few msgs of, why not, just give me a chance, you'll like me when you meet me???

Naw !"

Did you mean nee naw??

By *hargMan  over a year ago

Erskine

It’s just a polite and affectionate no.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Tempting as it would be, nope.

By *ot Quickie NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Simple..... NO means NO

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Just text punctuation now isn’t it . So I would take as a no.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

No means no

By *lasgowlad73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

If the lady in question responded with a kiss at the end of a not interested message I would still respect her wishes and not message again. I take a kiss to mean politely answered by the sender.

Blantyre

I bet I'm in her hotlist "

Turns out your not blocked , yet !!!

I bet I'm in her hotlist

Turns out your not blocked , yet !!! "

Give it time, the night is still young

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's a nice no thanks x

I take it as a not interested but theyre being polite about it always appreciated in my books and if they change their mind they know i showed interest

Have to respect peoples choices

Respect a woman's "no"! No means no. Appreciate the fact they took the time to reply and move on.

That is a move on. The kiss is just her being a nice person but doesn't show interest.

The way she ends all messages x

» Add a new message to this topic