FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Harsh

Harsh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a bit harsh and fickle to tell someone you're not feeling any attraction to them after seeing their face pic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No!

If you don't fancy someone best to tell them rather than string them along.

"Is it a bit harsh and fickle to tell someone you're not feeling any attraction to them after seeing their face pic? "

Of course not. That's life. I never get the reason for these posts? What do you do in real life? Do people react badly to being told this?

Just because it's a sex site no one has any rights nor should they have any expectations that don't reflect life in the real world.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Not at all. Although some won't understand we can't be attracted to everyone who gets in touch and throw a hissy fit. That's where the block button comes in handy x

Nope its not harsh at all best to be honest.. As if other way round id prefer someone be honest with me if no attraction

Central Borders

"Is it a bit harsh and fickle to tell someone you're not feeling any attraction to them after seeing their face pic?

Of course not. That's life. I never get the reason for these posts? What do you do in real life? Do people react badly to being told this?

Just because it's a sex site no one has any rights nor should they have any expectations that don't reflect life in the real world. "

A reason for this post? Sorry, is there meant to be a deep and meaningful reason to every post on here? Most of what I see is without an awful lot of reason anyway and so what. What's without reason for you isn't for someone else x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Just say ‘sorry your not what I’m looking for’ or ‘not my type’

Central Borders

"Just say ‘sorry your not what I’m looking for’ or ‘not my type’

"

Followed by "why?", which leads to the missing attraction response

No, not harsh, just honest and means no one's time is wasted.

The irony however is you can meet someone in real life and be really attracted to them when their 2 dimensional photo does nothing for you.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not harsh, just reality.

Followed by "why?", which leads to the missing attraction response "

"...cause I'd keep your photie above the fireplace to keep the weans away from the fire..."

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Always best to be honest .. says more about them if they cannot handle fact someone isn't attracted to them

"Is it a bit harsh and fickle to tell someone you're not feeling any attraction to them after seeing their face pic?

Just because it's a sex site no one has any rights nor should they have any expectations that don't reflect life in the real world.

A reason for this post? Sorry, is there meant to be a deep and meaningful reason to every post on here? Most of what I see is without an awful lot of reason anyway and so what. What's without reason for you isn't for someone else x"

No, I've seen similar threads before. Take you're little aggro hat off and read it slowly again.

My point is that I do not understand why the OP or anyone else even feels that it should be an issue or be questioning themselves. The reality of life is that not everyone is physically attracted to the same people and no one should have to feel bad about having to say that. That's life.

Does that satisfy your anger?

Central Borders

"...cause I'd keep your photie above the fireplace to keep the weans away from the fire..." "

Tend to be slightly more tactful than this, but yeah, that's basically what it comes down to

Central Borders

A reason for this post? Sorry, is there meant to be a deep and meaningful reason to every post on here? Most of what I see is without an awful lot of reason anyway and so what. What's without reason for you isn't for someone else x

No, I've seen similar threads before. Take you're little aggro hat off and read it slowly again.

My point is that I do not understand why the OP or anyone else even feels that it should be an issue or be questioning themselves. The reality of life is that not everyone is physically attracted to the same people and no one should have to feel bad about having to say that. That's life.

Does that satisfy your anger?"

Nothing to do with anger. Just wondering why you'd make a remark like that, when it does make sense to a lot of other people x

Just because it's a sex site no one has any rights nor should they have any expectations that don't reflect life in the real world. "

Its just about letting folk down gently without being mean, rude or ignorant

"No!

If you don't fancy someone best to tell them rather than string them along."

My thoughts exactly

"Not at all. Although some won't understand we can't be attracted to everyone who gets in touch and throw a hissy fit. That's where the block button comes in handy x"

I havent had to block anyone yet thankfully

A reason for this post? Sorry, is there meant to be a deep and meaningful reason to every post on here? Most of what I see is without an awful lot of reason anyway and so what. What's without reason for you isn't for someone else x"

So true x

"Nope its not harsh at all best to be honest.. As if other way round id prefer someone be honest with me if no attraction "

Me too x

"

Ok i'll try those

Nothing to do with anger. Just wondering why you'd make a remark like that, when it does make sense to a lot of other people x"

Do you understand my remark now that I have clarified it? I think your "wondering" and my "reasoning" are very similar, but I don't have an issue with yours.

Mountain and molehill.

Iv seen FAR worst post being started on here than the OPs question?

didn't see anything wrong with it.

Most chicks get a reply with why not?

When you reply with a no thanks so if the OP maybe feels saying she dosn't fancy them is being harsh she obviously just wanted others opinions on it?

Christ isn't that what the forum is for?

Or is it just a 3 man Scottish forum now?

Followed by "why?", which leads to the missing attraction response "

Yeah had that

"No, not harsh, just honest and means no one's time is wasted.

The irony however is you can meet someone in real life and be really attracted to them when their 2 dimensional photo does nothing for you."

There has usually been some chat too so not just solely based on pic

Central Borders

Nothing to do with anger. Just wondering why you'd make a remark like that, when it does make sense to a lot of other people x

Do you understand my remark now that I have clarified it? I think your "wondering" and my "reasoning" are very similar, but I don't have an issue with yours.

Mountain and molehill. "

No one's got any issues sweetie. No aggro here at all x

"Not harsh, just reality. "

Be so easy if attraction was thete for everyone

"...cause I'd keep your photie above the fireplace to keep the weans away from the fire..." "

Haha not heard that in a while

"Always best to be honest .. says more about them if they cannot handle fact someone isn't attracted to them "

Yeah we all have sensitive spots and insecurities though

Its just about letting folk down gently without being mean, rude or ignorant "

You don't have to be rude, just be straight. If more people were straight talking then the pandering culture or letting complete strangers down gently in the internet wouldn't be an issue.

As I said, it reflects life. No one on here should have any assumptions or expectations in that regard.

What does bother me, way more than someone not finding me attractive, are the arseholes (almost always men) who take offence when I say their wife is not my type...in a perfectly respectful manner.

Then they reply with an abusive response about along the lines of I'm probably a dog anyway.

Maybe I am....but you still wanted your wife to fuck me.

Clown.

The irony however is you can meet someone in real life and be really attracted to them when their 2 dimensional photo does nothing for you."

"Always best to be honest .. says more about them if they cannot handle fact someone isn't attracted to them

Yeah we all have sensitive spots and insecurities though"

True OP but the trick is not to look for validation from others. Easier said than done sometimes, I know.....we're all just pixels on a screen at the end of the day. X

The irony however is you can meet someone in real life and be really attracted to them when their 2 dimensional photo does nothing for you. "

You were still ugly as fucking sin though

"What does bother me, way more than someone not finding me attractive, are the arseholes (almost always men) who take offence when I say their wife is not my type...in a perfectly respectful manner.

Then they reply with an abusive response about along the lines of I'm probably a dog anyway.

Clown."

you'll love my blowup wife...right now she's very slim

"What does bother me, way more than someone not finding me attractive, are the arseholes (almost always men) who take offence when I say their wife is not my type...in a perfectly respectful manner.

Clown.

you'll love my blowup wife...right now she's very slim"

The irony however is you can meet someone in real life and be really attracted to them when their 2 dimensional photo does nothing for you.

You were still ugly as fucking sin though "

I'm glad you normally hide yer face on cam..you know yer best bits

Clown."

actual reason I stopped meeting cpls with my husband as the automatically would think I fancied the wife so I'd play..ehe naw!!

I'm glad you normally hide yer face on cam..you know yer best bits "

Coupon like a Halloween Cake me....one that the dug has had a chew on.

I'm glad you normally hide yer face on cam..you know yer best bits

Coupon like a Halloween Cake me....one that the dug has had a chew on."

well it's almost that time of year doggy...you'll fit in with the ghastly freaks xxxx

"mmm nice mask and knickers doggy!"

"I'm not wearing any, or a mask" she says

"Iv seen FAR worst post being started on here than the OPs question?

When you reply with a no thanks so if the OP maybe feels saying she dosn't fancy them is being harsh she obviously just wanted others opinions on it?

Or is it just a 3 man Scottish forum now?"

Read my reply to the other poster.

You've misinterpreted it also.

What's up? You lot all synchronised your menstrual cycles?

Jeezo

Central Borders

Jeezo"

Not misinterpreting anything. Just asked you a question and you act like you're under attack. Little bit over sensitive maybe? Should know by now you need little bit thick skin for this x

Why's that?

You asked for the reason for the Ops post.

I told you it.

My cycle is fine.

Yours?

Jeezo"

Ooooooh! Trying to stay off the naughty step so I'll need to bite a Tampax and resist the urge to call you a bad word.

Central Borders

Jeezo

Ooooooh! Trying to stay off the naughty step so I'll need to bite a Tampax and resist the urge to call you a bad word."

Chewing on 3 just now

Jeezo

Ooooooh! Trying to stay off the naughty step so I'll need to bite a Tampax and resist the urge to call you a bad word.

Chewing on 3 just now "

Super absorbent?

Jeezo

Not misinterpreting anything. Just asked you a question and you act like you're under attack. Little bit over sensitive maybe? Should know by now you need little bit thick skin for this x"

I never had a issue with the OPs post. I still think you miss that point. Let me try again.

I don't understand the reason why ANYONE should worry about having to tell a complete stranger who they are not attracted to that they are not attracted to them. That's life, we are all adults.

Does anyone still not understand my post?

Seriously?

Central Borders

Jeezo

Not misinterpreting anything. Just asked you a question and you act like you're under attack. Little bit over sensitive maybe? Should know by now you need little bit thick skin for this x

I never had a issue with the OPs post. I still think you miss that point. Let me try again.

I don't understand the reason why ANYONE should worry about having to tell a complete stranger who they are not attracted to that they are not attracted to them. That's life, we are all adults. "

Which is absolutely fine. But why spout out stuff about aggro, anger, PMS and a few other underhand remarks? Unnecessary and childish, so I don't really care what you meant by now. Your personality really shone through again x

Jeezo

Chewing on 3 just now

Super absorbent? "

Come on girls, tongue in cheek!

Who was it again said you needed thick skin for on here.

Jeezo

Chewing on 3 just now

Super absorbent?

Come on girls, tongue in cheek!

Who was it again said you needed thick skin for on here."

Ram it xxxx

[Removed by poster at 13/10/18 13:11:11]

well this escalated well..thank fuck my doggy slaggings never got me so deep in gangupfanny lololol

Jeezo

I don't understand the reason why ANYONE should worry about having to tell a complete stranger who they are not attracted to that they are not attracted to them. That's life, we are all adults.

Which is absolutely fine. But why spout out stuff about aggro, anger, PMS and a few other underhand remarks? Unnecessary and childish, so I don't really care what you meant by now. Your personality really shone through again x"

You know nothing about my personality dear. And it appears you struggle with interpreting tongue in cheek remarks and "underhand" remarks. Which again reaffirms, you don't know me at all.

If you are going to challenge a post and you have misinterpreted it, have the good grace to admit so.

Central Borders

Jeezo

Which is absolutely fine. But why spout out stuff about aggro, anger, PMS and a few other underhand remarks? Unnecessary and childish, so I don't really care what you meant by now. Your personality really shone through again x

You know nothing about my personality dear. And it appears you struggle with interpreting tongue in cheek remarks and "underhand" remarks. Which again reaffirms, you don't know me at all.

If you are going to challenge a post and you have misinterpreted it, have the good grace to admit so. "

So weird how some see comments on here 1 way and others another?

"So weird how some see comments on here 1 way and others another? "

It's what happens when individuals don't know each other and text is misconstrued.

Perhaps also dare I say it when certain individuals are prejudged!

"So weird how some see comments on here 1 way and others another? "

yes lets have sex..

I might have misread that

"So weird how some see comments on here 1 way and others another?

yes lets have sex..

I might have misread that"

Lol paddy yip those sex coloured specs again

"So weird how some see comments on here 1 way and others another?

yes lets have sex..

I might have misread thatLol paddy yip those sex coloured specs again "

as thats a no..I wasnt interested anyway (add insults)

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Wow that escalated quickly

Was gonna say shouldn’t matter as we are all adults but well sometimes I wonder

I just got a not for us message..I messaged back with a thumbs up emoji

we need a middle finger emoji

*kidding

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I just got a not for us message..I messaged back with a thumbs up emoji

we need a middle finger emoji

*kidding"

There is one lol.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"

I get those well before the picture stage. Usually at the "Hi, care to chat" first message!

No not really for me, if someone doesn't find me attractive that's fair enough, you need some attraction, if we had sexual chemistry with everyone we would be facing a world population crisis

"Always best to be honest .. says more about them if they cannot handle fact someone isn't attracted to them "

Spot on Bunks, on both points

"Is it a bit harsh and fickle to tell someone you're not feeling any attraction to them after seeing their face pic? "

No

I had to be very blunt with someone today who kept asking for a meet. He has always been polite so my replies were too but I was never going to be attracted to him. His argument was I wouldn't know unless I met him so I had to be quite direct. No point wasting both our times.

Not harsh at all, I think if you feel the need you can be diplomatic in how you break the news to them. Now, blocking them after you have been chatting away before exchanging face pics-thats harsh.

"I had to be very blunt with someone today who kept asking for a meet. He has always been polite so my replies were too but I was never going to be attracted to him. His argument was I wouldn't know unless I met him so I had to be quite direct. No point wasting both our times. "

phew!- I only asked once

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

No, not at all. It’s called honesty.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

No, not at all. It’s called honesty. "

Just maybe try not to use the billboards and the banner on the side of the M8 to do it though eh?

Tactfully would be the word

No it's not harsh at all. You have to honest and if you're not attracted to someone then there's no point in taking it further. Just be polite in the way you say no to them x

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Wow that escalated quickly

Was gonna say shouldn’t matter as we are all adults but well sometimes I wonder "

Text can be misconstrued so easily without the aid of facial expression and tone of voice

And equally written word can be misinterpreted if you have a preconceived idea (or even knowledge) of who the person is who is writing it.

In answering the OP

I tend to say no thanks to the vast majority of messages I get - don’t give a reason as I don’t need to and I use the block button a lot as it saves the same person getting the same response from me weeks or months later when a decision has been made.

By *peedormon2099Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Nah nothing wrong with it, if you aren't attracted why beat around the bush and waste time for both of you. And if they can't take it then congratulations you successfully dodged a narcissist.

Always better to be honest but I do like to be diplomatic as well as polite in my response.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

not at all just give them a polite reply as to why they aint for you and leave it at that

I'm more likely to just find a way to kill the chat than say outright I don't fancy them

"I'm more likely to just find a way to kill the chat than say outright I don't fancy them "

I'm worried now....

arrghhh..so much wasted kleenex..

ok I lied..

it's poundshop hankies..

"I'm more likely to just find a way to kill the chat than say outright I don't fancy them

I'm worried now....

ok I lied..

it's poundshop hankies.."

Ha you're safe, your chat's too funny to kill

"I'm more likely to just find a way to kill the chat than say outright I don't fancy them

I'm worried now....

ok I lied..

it's poundshop hankies..

Ha you're safe, your chat's too funny to kill "

hits the unblock button...

Thanks all good to see most of us are on same wavelength

No. I do it every time I look in a mirror.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Not at all. Be honest and be kind, but there’s no point in lying.

By *ettyboop66Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I always say your not my type but happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic