FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab and real life

Fab and real life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_missknowitall OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I find this place so addictive

Anyone else ?

It’s not real life but at times it can feel like it is

Its definitely enhanced mine at times and I’ve met some nice people (and blocked many not so nice) but my worry is I let it take over too much.

Suppose it’s all down to personality types and mine is definitely more of the obsessive compulsive type.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree wholeheartedly I've been on and off this thing several times but something just keeps dragging me back

Yeah I agree. It's easy to get lost in the place and sometimes I feel like I'm forever on here. Sometimes I hide profile and try and stay away but my nose bothers me haha

I think it takes a special person , and maybe not in a good way , to compartmentalise their life , and commit x hours to y and keep to it . Me , Basically with the concentration span of a fat wasp in a ginger bottle , it will always be like

the fabulous Sil in the Sopranos

“ Just when I thought I was out, They pulled me back in again “

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I keep fab life and real life separate, but I keep coming back. Maybe it's the testosterone but a bit more fab in my real life wouldn't go amiss...

I'm rarely on FB or any other site so this place provides some occasional titillation, humour and a wee escape from day to day shite. Perhaps the real appeal is being able to log off though which you can't do with real life unfortunately.

So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?

"So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?"

Was that for me Miss Cherry? I've yet to meet someone for fun from Fab....Will let you know if my opinion changes when it happens

I enjoy the escapism this place offers and the possibilities,although I think it's mainstream,I'd prefer underground ,secret society shit

"So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?

Was that for me Miss Cherry? I've yet to meet someone for fun from Fab....Will let you know if my opinion changes when it happens "

Lol no just for everyone

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?"
I agree with this sentiment if they are seen as multiple "lifes" you must have diffrent characters for each scenario

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?I agree with this sentiment if they are seen as multiple "lifes" you must have diffrent characters for each scenario "

Dosnt everyone do that ? Your a different character at work than with family. Your different on meets than with mates. Everyone has a different side to them.

I'd say I'm only diffrent at work.posher voice lol

Mates and family I'm the same and if I'm meeting someone on here I'm the same?

Why be something your not?

coatbridge

"So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?I agree with this sentiment if they are seen as multiple "lifes" you must have diffrent characters for each scenario

Dosnt everyone do that ? Your a different character at work than with family. Your different on meets than with mates. Everyone has a different side to them. "

no im simply me I have no diffrent characters this ones for trying to get a ride this ones for family this ones for work there is simply me

Blantyre

"So even when u meet people for fun go to clubs go to socials thats not real life?I agree with this sentiment if they are seen as multiple "lifes" you must have diffrent characters for each scenario

Dosnt everyone do that ? Your a different character at work than with family. Your different on meets than with mates. Everyone has a different side to them. no im simply me I have no diffrent characters this ones for trying to get a ride this ones for family this ones for work there is simply me"

So in your mothers or grans company you talk to them the same way you talk to your mates in a boozer. Ok .

Blantyre

"I'd say I'm only diffrent at work.posher voice lol

Mates and family I'm the same and if I'm meeting someone on here I'm the same?

Why be something your not?"

Yeah thats what i mean, very subtle differences. But you are still portraying yourself slightky different from your normal voice. I dont mean we make huge character differences but we all act different depending on the situation. Thats what i mean. X

No I said iv only got a different voice lol

Not a different side?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I’m a nightmare with it . It totally takes over x

Dosnt everyone do that ? Your a different character at work than with family. Your different on meets than with mates. Everyone has a different side to them. no im simply me I have no diffrent characters this ones for trying to get a ride this ones for family this ones for work there is simply me

So in your mothers or grans company you talk to them the same way you talk to your mates in a boozer. Ok . "

Fuck that....mine would drown me in Holy Water if she saw half the shit I say and get up to on here.

Dosnt everyone do that ? Your a different character at work than with family. Your different on meets than with mates. Everyone has a different side to them. no im simply me I have no diffrent characters this ones for trying to get a ride this ones for family this ones for work there is simply me

So in your mothers or grans company you talk to them the same way you talk to your mates in a boozer. Ok .

Fuck that....mine would drown me in Holy Water if she saw half the shit I say and get up to on here."

If my gran was still here she'd have sent me off to be a monk for the way I talk these days, let alone for me being on a site like fab lol

My folks would probaly not bat an eyelid if I said to them, but I never will.

I separate my vanilla world from here. Only a select few ladys have ever gotten my mobile number on here for example as I usually just chat here.

coatbridge

So in your mothers or grans company you talk to them the same way you talk to your mates in a boozer. Ok . "

why not ?

There are things in here that stay here

In the vanilla world I’m a hard working grandad who plays in a band for recreation

Here I live out a side of me that is usually kept under wraps and hidden from public consumption

Fab has played a huge part of that side of me for over a decade now and long may it last

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"There are things in here that stay here

In the vanilla world I’m a hard working grandad who plays in a band for recreation

Here I live out a side of me that is usually kept under wraps and hidden from public consumption

Fab has played a huge part of that side of me for over a decade now and long may it last "

I agree Rok. Fab stuff stays Fab stuff for me and I don’t mix it with family life.

That being said, I do see Fab friends socially as well without the use of Fab.

I just don't let it get a hold of me.

I pop in for a wee hour here and there, sometimes 5 days a week, sometimes cause I'm having a quiet one and bored.

I can see it grabbing peoples attention too much but for me, my private life is my main life and will stay that, my kids, my work, my family etc.. and I don't mix.

There are too many untrusting people on here so quite happy to keep both distances apart

Well I only came on here to see who was stealing my pics and impersonating me. I had old friends message on fb saying when are we meeting and fucking etc. Turns out fake me had been speaking to them on here. I ended up staying after becoming rather flattered by the interest. I'm addicted lol

"Well I only came on here to see who was stealing my pics and impersonating me. I had old friends message on fb saying when are we meeting and fucking etc. Turns out fake me had been speaking to them on here. I ended up staying after becoming rather flattered by the interest. I'm addicted lol"

what happened to the fake profile ?

Did they delete the profile themselves or did admin delete the profile ?

I think the latest one admin deleted. I had a lot of fabbers message to say someone had created a profile. I never did find the original catfish.

"I think the latest one admin deleted. I had a lot of fabbers message to say someone had created a profile. I never did find the original catfish. "

That's disgusting. Surely there has to be more accountability than that from the site.

Why don't you get a solicitor involved and chase it up? The IP address from these profiles will be traceable.

The lack of discretion from some on this site amazes me, but shit like this is on a different level and has to be investigated properly and those responsible held accountable.

» Add a new message to this topic