FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > singles

singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its difficult for us single men to get meets why is this , I am looking for some fun maybe hook up with a female and play as a couple but its finding that right female.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"Its difficult for us single men to get meets why is this , I am looking for some fun maybe hook up with a female and play as a couple but its finding that right female."

Your profile is your shop window to attract people. No effort in it means no interest. Take from that what you will

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its difficult for us single men to get meets why is this , I am looking for some fun maybe hook up with a female and play as a couple but its finding that right female.

Your profile is your shop window to attract people. No effort in it means no interest. Take from that what you will "

This.

And currently your shop window is in a street where every other shop window is also full of cock pics.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

There are literally hundreds of men to choose from .... do you stand out from the crowd? That’s your answer !

"Its difficult for us single men to get meets why is this , I am looking for some fun maybe hook up with a female and play as a couple but its finding that right female."

You don't say much in your profile, it's not showing your personality so there's not a great deal to go on. Maybe say what you're looking for, tell us what you're like. Are you funny, confident etc? Hopefully you'll shine through. All the best on here OP x

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

To be blunt your profile for a single guy just sucks.

You make a statement if you’re not kinky your boring you have just told a good percentage of people you are not interested in them.

You can’t travel why can’t travel even people in wheel chairs can travel.

Let’s have fun don’t be boring define fun!

It is not difficult FACT

Anyone who is finding it hard to meet in here, well there is a reason for it, so they should try and work it out. I lend advice and others have on here. Not saying the advice is good or will give you a far greater success but it will give you more insight and how to have a better experience on fab.

Just scroll through the forums and you'll find many asking fir advice and look at the replies

Good luck OP

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"It is not difficult FACT

Anyone who is finding it hard to meet in here, well there is a reason for it, so they should try and work it out. I lend advice and others have on here. Not saying the advice is good or will give you a far greater success but it will give you more insight and how to have a better experience on fab.

Just scroll through the forums and you'll find many asking fir advice and look at the replies

Good luck OP"

The follow up paragraph kinda refutes your “fact”. It’s relative to the observer and if the OP recreated your profile(with his own pictures but the same general shot) would he achieve the same results?

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

3 dickpics a negative status update and a non existent profile blurb are things that can prevent a guy geting replies/connections.

Just sayin'

Just read everyone's posts, don't think I need to add anything, I'd just get a 24 hour ban anyway

Urgh mu face looking at your profile, be kinky dont be boring, like if it isn't rough it isn't fun? Most girls don't want to be roughed by random strangers plus it comes off as extremely arrogant and cocky, almost like girls have been chatting to you n your telling them to not be boring, n ur cock doesn't even stand out as good either

"Just read everyone's posts, don't think I need to add anything, I'd just get a 24 hour ban anyway "

Think il be gettin a ban lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

There is not one thing in your profile that interests or excites me. Sorry.

"Just read everyone's posts, don't think I need to add anything, I'd just get a 24 hour ban anyway

Think il be gettin a ban lol"

Hope not, you're just saying what we're all thinking

"There is not one thing in your profile that interests or excites me. Sorry. "

What?? Not even the don't be boring part!! I thought that was genius

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

My advice kiss ass and agree with the majority....... works for most

"Urgh mu face looking at your profile, be kinky dont be boring, like if it isn't rough it isn't fun? Most girls don't want to be roughed by random strangers plus it comes off as extremely arrogant and cocky, almost like girls have been chatting to you n your telling them to not be boring, n ur cock doesn't even stand out as good either "

(Passes OP some arnica to help soothe the boot in the baws feeling)

"My advice kiss ass and agree with the majority....... works for most "

You don't and you seem to do ok.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"My advice kiss ass and agree with the majority....... works for most

You don't and you seem to do ok."

only with the circle of the damned

"Urgh mu face looking at your profile, be kinky dont be boring, like if it isn't rough it isn't fun? Most girls don't want to be roughed by random strangers plus it comes off as extremely arrogant and cocky, almost like girls have been chatting to you n your telling them to not be boring, n ur cock doesn't even stand out as good either

(Passes OP some arnica to help soothe the boot in the baws feeling)"

Ooh arnica old school i like it! right up there with shepherds purse i have both but theres nae chance il be rubbing his baws lol

Good luck OP

The follow up paragraph kinda refutes your “fact”. It’s relative to the observer and if the OP recreated your profile(with his own pictures but the same general shot) would he achieve the same results?

"

Hey Stew

The fact is that some guys don't find it difficult to have a meet. Whatever the reason is I don't know but they must be doing something right

To your question in regards creating my profile, Ffs don't, as my profile chases away sections of potential meets and I never said my profile or anyone's profile is the reason why they meet. If you gave every male the exact same profile there would be different results due to number of reasons including experienced, attitudes, why because we are all different.

There is a number of reasons why but at the end of the day it's the person themselves who can change everything or anything on what they do on here or not change anything at all. Whose to say what works or what doesn't. All I know is me, how I treat people and how I would like to be treated myself not just in fab but in general life and whatever I do on here.

I haven't looked at the OPs profile so I can't or won't say anything about it. If he is not getting any contact/little joy from anyone then there is a reason why so it needs to be addressed.

So hope it changes for you OP with a good enjoyable experience from now on

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Good luck OP

Hey Stew

The fact is that some guys don't find it difficult to have a meet. Whatever the reason is I don't know but they must be doing something right

To your question in regards creating my profile, Ffs don't, as my profile chases away sections of potential meets and I never said my profile or anyone's profile is the reason why they meet. If you gave every male the exact same profile there would be different results due to number of reasons including experienced, attitudes, why because we are all different.

There is a number of reasons why but at the end of the day it's the person themselves who can change everything or anything on what they do on here or not change anything at all. Whose to say what works or what doesn't. All I know is me, how I treat people and how I would like to be treated myself not just in fab but in general life and whatever I do on here.

I haven't looked at the OPs profile so I can't or won't say anything about it. If he is not getting any contact/little joy from anyone then there is a reason why so it needs to be addressed.

So hope it changes for you OP with a good enjoyable experience from now on

"

Maybe not yours then but I’d be tempted to test the duplication theory. As yea, yea, yea individual perceptions but there is an unconscious bias when looking at profiles wether they admit it or not.

If I could be bothered optimum response times and profiles data would be good. Admins might give me it. Specially if I say I can improve their odds 15%

» Add a new message to this topic