FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do You Meet Cause Sexually They Turn You On Or........

Do You Meet Cause Sexually They Turn You On Or........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do You Meet Cause Sexually They Turn You On Or........ Do They As A Person Actually Interest You and I'm just not meaning sexually.

For me it's never just sexually, I need the person to interest me in a lot of aspects.

Go, hit me up folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me it’s both! I need to feel the sexual attraction is there and we click personal as well! For playnights in clubs it’s a very different story though as if your not included it’s a no go

If you can’t click mentally and conversationally, regardless of mutual attraction it’s a waste of time , attraction only the catalyst for me

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I meet if i feel there could be a connection. A few good pics and messages help but until i meet someone face to face, look them in the eye and read their body language i am clueless to where it may lead.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

A bit of everything for me.

And I won’t hit you up - I’ll smack you upside your head Peter

Got to be a connection first tbh I’ve found guys that I wouldn’t initially be like wow to be some of the best fuck buddies ive ever had, at moment though I’m not looking as I’m happy in a vanilla relationship

Bit of everything for us to if we like there messages we are more than happy to meet up for drinks and a chat. But if on the night we don't hit it off then we won't take it any further even if there super sexy looks aren't everything xx

By *ettyboop66Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

For me it's a connection as well as the attraction between both, if there is none of that then it won't happen

For me, looks, verifications whatever else aren't as important as a connection. I like chatting and getting to know the kind of person they are, that can happen quickly or over a period of time., depending on frequency of messages. Sometimes my "sense" of a person has been wrong but on the whole I'm generally not too far off the mark.

By *loobookMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

i like to have a connection with the person also - ability to have a laugh together etc - makes the sex much better if you have that and have gotten to know them a bit

I like a connection of some kind, whether humour, intelligence, interests,(the kind that aren't on the "looking for" page"). Looks are something, but not everything.

Both for me. Connection is very important to me, if you click with that person then the sexual attraction builds x

Sexual attraction and sense of humour also. I love funny people. Genuinely funny people.

» Add a new message to this topic