FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > gen bi girls looking for cpls???

gen bi girls looking for cpls???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most girlies say they meet cpls, but wont when comes down to it! I love my guy but also love being with a women n wana share that with him, (something he has never done) we and I have tried everything, single profile,offered to meet first just fem on fem public for a drink! We aint pushy, minging lol or nuts! What we doing wrong? Any gen bi fems reading this near fife plz do let me no.......at my wits end here lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *macv9Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As one of the women who will meet couples, I don't think you're necessarily doing anything wrong. In fact, putting an emphasis on contact between the females is the right way to go as far as I'm concerned. Most couples that make contact with single women either don't give any indication which of them has written the message, or else it's from the guy (and often the mysterious other half never appears). Both very off-putting compared to a message that's clearly from the woman

That could be just personal preference for me as I'm much more interested in women, but I suspect other girls will have had as many experiences of being approached by couples where you sense she's just going along with his fantasy rather than really being in it for herself. That doesn't apply to you so I think that gives you a far higher chance of success than most.

Keep trying, and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i used to have a single bi fem profile on here before i met j and i did meet cpls, but wading through the countless messages took time and finding easy going cpls where the fem was into it for more than just providing a girlie show for her guy was pain staking to say the least. in the end i used to meet with 2 or 3 cpls regularly as we genuinely got on, the fems were equally as bi as i was and the male halves didnt try to arrange sneaky meets behind their partners backs. hope you get your meet, your profile looks good and you seem to be on the right track, in the old days i would certainly have said hi

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks girlies, nice to hear, I also met CPLS when had single profile so I no the ups n downs......just wish some would at least give ya a chance n go for a coffee n a blether, never mind the right lady will come along soon....i hope at this rate ill be kicking my guy out the bed to have her to myself its been to long, need some lady sexy time hehe xxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

unfortunately i go for an op on tues which will see me out of commision for about 3 months

» Add a new message to this topic