FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married men/women

Married men/women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/18 23:56:18]

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enigmatic......

Post was do people meet/play with married men/women who are on here without their partners knowledge. I think its vile but doesn't seem to bother some folk???

"Post was do people meet/play with married men/women who are on here without their partners knowledge. I think its vile but doesn't seem to bother some folk??? "

There are many other things on here I find more vile than that

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Why do you think it’s vile? Quite a strong word to use for something you choose to do or not do.

Personally some of the best fun I’ve had on here has been with married/attached guys.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Can you be sure the single men you meet are really single. You will never know for sure. As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness.

"Why do you think it’s vile? Quite a strong word to use for something you choose to do or not do.

Personally some of the best fun I’ve had on here has been with married/attached guys.

"

I don’t think the poster you replied to was saying cheating on a partner was vile. I read her comment as saying there were far worse things discussed on this forum than infidelity.

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I am single and had a few married women here one lasted over 18 months it was good we are still friends and chat when we can

"Can you be sure the single men you meet are really single. You will never know for sure. As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness."

No its actually between three people. But one of them is unaware of the fact.

Of course I'm aware people lie about their marital status on here but personally I don't think being on a swinger's site means abandoning your morals.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Why do you think it’s vile? Quite a strong word to use for something you choose to do or not do.

I don’t think the poster you replied to was saying cheating on a partner was vile. I read her comment as saying there were far worse things discussed on this forum than infidelity."

Looks to me like Op is saying it is vile, maybe original post was different?

There are genuine married people on fab where they have problems, sexual ones with their partners and don't have sex and other reason and some partners know about this and admit to putting a blind eye to their fun

"Post was do people meet/play with married men/women who are on here without their partners knowledge. I think its vile but doesn't seem to bother some folk???

There are many other things on here I find more vile than that"

Do people choose to go with married/attached folk because it adds to the thrill? Because they have low self esteem and think they can't do better? Do some people think morals don't belong on a sex site? Genuinely curious.

"There are genuine married people on fab where they have problems, sexual ones with their partners and don't have sex and other reason and some partners know about this and admit to putting a blind eye to their fun "

I think that's a slightly different situation to what I mean. I have read lots of profiles on here,admitally from women,who state explicitly they not interested in married/cheating men. So I meant more those circumstances. And yes I do think its vile.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I dont struggle or have low self esteem. I dont tend to meet married men but sometimes shit happens. I dont feel bad. Its not an affair.

"I dont struggle or have low self esteem. I dont tend to meet married men but sometimes shit happens. I dont feel bad. Its not an affair."

Agreed I'm the same, I don't intend t meet married women but it happens

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Do people choose to go with married/attached folk because it adds to the thrill? Because they have low self esteem and think they can't do better? Do some people think morals don't belong on a sex site? Genuinely curious. "

Im a bit disappointed with this if im honest. You stated its vile which as Falcon said is really strong wording , yet now your curious as to possible reasons and say your genuinely curious. Your mind is made up so why would people try to defend it or give possible explanations. Would have hoped you asked reasons why first then said you dont agree with it. Your forgetting your on a swinger site where tolerance should be observed no matter what shape or form you use the site for sex within legal parameters of course.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"There are genuine married people on fab where they have problems, sexual ones with their partners and don't have sex and other reason and some partners know about this and admit to putting a blind eye to their fun

I think that's a slightly different situation to what I mean. I have read lots of profiles on here,admitally from women,who state explicitly they not interested in married/cheating men. So I meant more those circumstances. And yes I do think its vile. "

you will be vilified for expressing this opinion........its well known its a view I share with you though.

im not really intrested in the excuses.

Married or single, what's vile about that, it doesn't matter in the slightest bit to me ,if you play with people who tell you that their wives or husband's know your probably saving their marriage,

no ones business, just get on with our own life's

"no ones business, just get on with our own life's "

Of course it's other people's business. If there's a chance of a wronged partner turning up then you have a right to know. I have my opinion on those who cheat and it isn't favourable

"no ones business, just get on with our own life's

Of course it's other people's business. If there's a chance of a wronged partner turning up then you have a right to know. I have my opinion on those who cheat and it isn't favourable"

I won't meet attached guys but have no view on them doing it, they have their reasons, I wouldnt consider it vile, I just choose not to go there.

But realistically, is a wronged partner likely to turn up? If you are sharing that amount of personal detail on a NSA meet then you leave yourself right open to abuse

"As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness."

I’d say it was his wife’s business and your name going on the divorce papers wouldn’t be good ?

"no ones business, just get on with our own life's

Of course it's other people's business. If there's a chance of a wronged partner turning up then you have a right to know. I have my opinion on those who cheat and it isn't favourable

I won't meet attached guys but have no view on them doing it, they have their reasons, I wouldnt consider it vile, I just choose not to go there.

But realistically, is a wronged partner likely to turn up? If you are sharing that amount of personal detail on a NSA meet then you leave yourself right open to abuse "

Realistically no it's not likely to happen but there is a chance however slight.

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

This is such a difficult one

On the one hand we are all consenting adults and the person who is ‘cheating’ Is the one who has the commitment not you so why miss out on potentially some great fun good connection and the like

But

On the other hand there is a risk however small that the ‘wronged’ person finds out

And believe me when I say this that wife (or husband/partner) ain’t going to blame the love of her/his life - no - you are the one that’s going to have to carry that can

You obviously enticed and entranced them and you will be the one in the wrong

OP you are saying it’s vile though that’s quite a statement - None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors

This topic can go on n on n on.. Everyone has their own prefrence as to who they meet and i respect others views aa to why they dont meet married pple but let me say morals are a completely dufferent thing to marriage vows.. I for 1 still have morals and i do not just meet to boost self esteem.. But why i do wat i do is my business and i would say there are some single ppl on here with no morals and are vile

"This topic can go on n on n on.. Everyone has their own prefrence as to who they meet and i respect others views aa to why they dont meet married pple but let me say morals are a completely dufferent thing to marriage vows.. I for 1 still have morals and i do not just meet to boost self esteem.. But why i do wat i do is my business and i would say there are some single ppl on here with no morals and are vile "

For me personally i like to meet single guys, married men will be on here n so will married women, tbh its their life n their choice im just a bit more concerned about who im having fun with rather than what everyone else is up to, idle gossip, its their life not mine, il not judge them, but il no meet them either lol

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

This site is for NSA exactly what I use it for.

Paisley

I don’t think the poster you replied to was saying cheating on a partner was vile. I read her comment as saying there were far worse things discussed on this forum than infidelity."

I was responding to the OP who clearly stated they thought it was ‘vile’.

Everyone is entitled to make their own choices and have an opinion.

I'm wondering about the background to the OP's question. There will be a reason why they have chosen to post this.

Paisley

"Do people choose to go with married/attached folk because it adds to the thrill? Because they have low self esteem and think they can't do better? Do some people think morals don't belong on a sex site? Genuinely curious. "

No, I meet with people that I have a connection with and enjoy their cimpany. I know that for one guy he enjoys it because it helps his self esteem. He gets no attention at home sexually but knows he can still please a woman when he meets someone from here which boosts his confidence.

As for morals, I’m not about to run away with anyone’s husband. Bit odd asking about morals on a swinging site. Everyone has their own moral compass whether it’s age, gender, marital status, etc. Each to their own on here.

Paisley

"I'm wondering about the background to the OP's question. There will be a reason why they have chosen to post this. "

You think they’ve been cheated on?

Why is it odd to ask about morals on a swinger's site? Do swinger's leave their morals at the door when they sign up?

I enjoy NSA but does that mean I have no morals? Not in my book.

I would say if you asked anyone that dosn't join a sex site they would say that folk that do have no morals ?

So everyone's take on the moral high ground is different?

"I'm wondering about the background to the OP's question. There will be a reason why they have chosen to post this.

You think they’ve been cheated on? "

I wouldn't like to comment on that. Not my place to speculate but I do wonder why though. Just my nature I guess.

But you are if you brought up her background surely?

"

Like wise.

We try to stay away from married people. Not a fan of cheaters. We just want hassle free fun.

The way I see it is no relationship is perfect and you both have to compromise / work together. Working out what are your personal ‘lines in the sand’ that you won’t comprimise on.

If your not happy in your relationship leave. If you don’t want to leave then stick within the boundaries of your relationship.

People who cheat are basically selfish. They put their needs above all others. They want to have their cake and eat it. They don’t care about their partner at home, nor the person they are fucking (once off or otherwise). They are just interested in meeting their needs.

I also think they lack a bit of courage and strength to make a change. Stuck in a bit of a selfish limbo situation. Or they are just mental and get off on the risk and hurting others lol

If you are a cheater you with rationalise it in your self narrative. No one will be the villain in their own story.

Does the mean that cheaters are bad people in general, probably not. I just think that most cheaters are a bit more selfish and lack a bit of courage.

Does this mean they will always be like this, no probably not. People change all the time, in good and bad ways. No one stays they same. If you get caught then shit happens, you just need to deal with it. Some relationship are worth fighting for and saving, while others aren’t. But I just think there are better and healthier ways of dealing with a situation than cheating.

"We try to stay away from married people. Not a fan of cheaters. We just want hassle free fun.

The way I see it is no relationship is perfect and you both have to compromise / work together. Working out what are your personal ‘lines in the sand’ that you won’t comprimise on.

If your not happy in your relationship leave. If you don’t want to leave then stick within the boundaries of your relationship.

People who cheat are basically selfish. They put their needs above all others. They want to have their cake and eat it. They don’t care about their partner at home, nor the person they are fucking (once off or otherwise). They are just interested in meeting their needs.

I also think they lack a bit of courage and strength to make a change. Stuck in a bit of a selfish limbo situation. Or they are just mental and get off on the risk and hurting others lol

If you are a cheater you with rationalise it in your self narrative. No one will be the villain in their own story.

Does the mean that cheaters are bad people in general, probably not. I just think that most cheaters are a bit more selfish and lack a bit of courage.

Does this mean they will always be like this, no probably not. People change all the time, in good and bad ways. No one stays they same. If you get caught then shit happens, you just need to deal with it. Some relationship are worth fighting for and saving, while others aren’t. But I just think there are better and healthier ways of dealing with a situation than cheating.

"

"But you are if you brought up her background surely?"

I just asked the question its up to the op whether or not they divulge the reason. I think it's harsh to criticise the op if we don't understand the reason why. For the same reason I wouldn't judge anyone else for being here.

But she's criticising others she knows nothing about?

Hence the it really is no one's business what others do or don't do on a sex site?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"Why is it odd to ask about morals on a swinger's site? Do swinger's leave their morals at the door when they sign up?

I enjoy NSA but does that mean I have no morals? Not in my book.

"

I have morals but i don't just sleep with anyone either. Been on & off here for years, not here to judge either.

"But she's criticising others she knows nothing about?

Hence the it really is no one's business what others do or don't do on a sex site?"

I agree with you. But if something happened to make her this angry, I may not agree with her but I can understand her anger, calling a group of people you don't know vile is not understandable or condoned.

Hence the it really is no one's business what others do or don't do on a sex site?"

In your opinion its noone else business. In my opinion its very much the business of the wife/husband/partner who is being betrayed.

Obviously many folk on here will lie about their marital status but personally I prefer to avoid drama so will carry on trying to swerve attached people.

Great and that's your personal opinion but calling folk vile because they don't share your view is a tad harsh?

That's like say you like getting your Arse slapped red raw? I find that crazy but I wouldn't call anyone vile that enjoys it?

Alot of folk meet others for reasons unbeknown to others it's life

Accept don't judge.

Hence the it really is no one's business what others do or don't do on a sex site?

In your opinion its noone else business. In my opinion its very much the business of the wife/husband/partner who is being betrayed.

Obviously many folk on here will lie about their marital status but personally I prefer to avoid drama so will carry on trying to swerve attached people. "

And thats your prefrence to avoid attached ppl but dont generalise us all as the saying goes.. " till you walk a mile un my shoes.. Dont prejudge "

Obviously many folk on here will lie about their marital status but personally I prefer to avoid drama so will carry on trying to swerve attached people. "

And that is your right to do so. But to call a whole group of people vile. As has been said everyone has their own reasons for being here. If someone or a group of people are not for you then swerve that group by all means but don't castigate them in an open forum. I really don't think anyone can clam the moral highground here.

glasgow

I have to agree here

The person being cheated on should know that way they can make Their own decision as to what they want to do

However no one made us judge and jury on other people’s lives.

"Post was do people meet/play with married men/women who are on here without their partners knowledge. I think its vile but doesn't seem to bother some folk??? "

Is this why you're not meeting just now? Did you meet someone and found out he is married? x

Obviously many folk on here will lie about their marital status but personally I prefer to avoid drama so will carry on trying to swerve attached people.

And that is your right to do so. But to call a whole group of people vile. As has been said everyone has their own reasons for being here. If someone or a group of people are not for you then swerve that group by all means but don't castigate them in an open forum. I really don't think anyone can clam the moral highground here. "

You married jack ?

I've spoke with quite a few married men on here and one married woman. Some have been quite honest in that they're looking for extra marital "fun" because they're bored at home/no longer fancy their partner or are basically selfish. Others have shared a wee bit more personal info about their circumstances which have made me feel more sympathetic to their situation. Partners with long term health conditions etc.

Would I ever play with one? Knowingly, no. I'd feel too guilty about their partner.

As for the point about the likelihood of the cheated partner turning up on your doorstep at half 2 in the morning....that would be me

coatbridge

it depends how you interact with folk though. if the ops moral compass is cheating is wrong then no amount of justification can change that.

its nobodys buisness untul you interact with them then its all partys involveds buisness surely (even if one of those has no clue)

You married jack ?

That would be between me and the people I chat with. Infer whatever you want from that.

Hence the it really is no one's business what others do or don't do on a sex site?it depends how you interact with folk though. if the ops moral compass is cheating is wrong then no amount of justification can change that.

its nobodys buisness untul you interact with them then its all partys involveds buisness surely (even if one of those has no clue)"

agree but maybe leave the vile comment to themselves there's loads of things I find vile on here would I come on throwing it around no.people in glass houses and all that jazz

The guid ol Scottish Forum. WHA'S LIKE US?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

The op and others are entitled to view partners who are “ cheating “ in any way they wish . I’d say it’s those who are dishonest and say their single or their partners know about their meetings . Lying in order to get meets that would cause more bad feeling .

Both parties in a meet should know truthfully what their looking for and any risks involved in it .

"The op and others are entitled to view partners who are “ cheating “ in any way they wish . I’d say it’s those who are dishonest and say their single or their partners know about their meetings . Lying in order to get meets that would cause more bad feeling .

Both parties in a meet should know truthfully what their looking for and any risks involved in it . "

I don't think anyone would argue against that. I see the problem beimg the judgemental attitude and the use of the slur "vile". As has been stated there are some things people call "their kink" on here that others would find abhorrent to be involved with. They don't spout off in forums judging and using awful terms about them. They just don't contact them. Is that not the mature attitude to have?

"I’d say it’s those who are dishonest and say their single or their partners know about their meetings . Lying in order to get meets that would cause more bad feeling . "

Like Jack ? Lolz

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

I choose to meet single as I don't want to be a third party in a marriage...it's cheating no matter what. If it's a sexless/lifeless one then do something about it

"I’d say it’s those who are dishonest and say their single or their partners know about their meetings . Lying in order to get meets that would cause more bad feeling .

Like Jack ? Lolz "

As I said infer what you like. I don't think the opinion of someone who blocked me so I can't see there profile is actually going to affect me very much. So you may address comments to me as much as you want. But from now I won't rise to your juvenile baiting. Your words will show you to be the ass that you undoubtedly are.

"I’d say it’s those who are dishonest and say their single or their partners know about their meetings . Lying in order to get meets that would cause more bad feeling .

Like Jack ? Lolz

As I said infer what you like. I don't think the opinion of someone who blocked me so I can't see there profile is actually going to affect me very much. So you may address comments to me as much as you want. But from now I won't rise to your juvenile baiting. Your words will show you to be the ass that you undoubtedly are. "

You got called out for claiming the moral high ground whilst cheating.

I’m guessing being called vile when your Mrs find out will be the least of your worries.

Bash on do as you wish but dont try to justify your infidelity.

E.K . Glasgow

"I choose to meet single as I don't want to be a third party in a marriage...it's cheating no matter what. If it's a sexless/lifeless one then do something about it"

Lots of love can exist in a sexless marriage . Why should they split up when a partner looks for a little joy elsewhere . The reason they don’t disclose this to their partner is probably to save their feelings and not create insecurities about not being able to fulfill the others needs .

[Removed by poster at 26/10/18 11:14:24]

And so it begins again

At this rate il be bowing out of every fekn Scottish post!

[Removed by poster at 26/10/18 11:23:16]

"Post was do people meet/play with married men/women who are on here without their partners knowledge. I think its vile but doesn't seem to bother some folk???

Is this why you're not meeting just now? Did you meet someone and found out he is married? x"

Nope just have some other stuff going on which means less time for fun. If there were actually any SINGLE black men on here who accom then might change my mind

"The op and others are entitled to view partners who are “ cheating “ in any way they wish . I’d say it’s those who are dishonest and say their single or their partners know about their meetings . Lying in order to get meets that would cause more bad feeling .

Both parties in a meet should know truthfully what their looking for and any risks involved in it . "

Ivefore a meet is ever considered I'll ususally chat to the person n make sure we get on blah blah but about 6 months ago I had two separate meets at mine. I'm positive I said they were social only but I can't confirm.

Anyways both meets were going well, chatting away, laugh banter, teasin n feeling a connection and both blurted out one was married and the other said she had a BF. Both threw me as their profiles said single and I did asked those questions about a partner etc...

I finished the meets and then said it was fun n had stuff to do, both a bit surprised but the married one said "ain't we gonna fuck".

Would it have been different had they told me beforehand, I do not know but I do know I would have wanted to know for me to decide if I wanted to play with that attached person.

Live and let live I say !!!!!

Been on here married and single

Had a great time !!

don't care about anyone's opinions on un-single people. If u don't like it don't meet them

The End

E.K . Glasgow

"Live and let live I say !!!!!

Had a great time !!

don't care about anyone's opinions on un-single people. If u don't like it don't meet them

The End "

Had a great time !!

The End "

Agreed

Up to each individual. Do I and have I met married women, Yes but the only thing I want to know is that I know beforehand that they have a partner so I can make my own decision to meet.

Compulsive reading, hard to judge the marital status of everyone posting , reading between the lines most are single or “lucky enough” to be part of a married couple in here,

But as much as people like to beleive Life Ain’t Black and White

Being a member of the “vile “ brigade , isn’t it presumptuous that every married man/woman in here , without partners knowledge has little or no morality,

In an ideal world I’d seperate from my sexless and apathetic marriage and I can see where the “selfish” tag comes in .

I for one am the sole breadwinner, I provide my family with an above average standard of living , and to seperate would make me more selfish than me being here covertly.

I’d leave an ex spouse in a precarious financial position ,albeit temporarily, who whilst we may be apathetic to one another , doesn’t deserve to be wounded in such a way ....yet ,l’m vile!!

I have a kid in the midst of developing educationally and to seperate could derail their entire future, I WILL not jeopardise that for my own ends Still vile?

Does it make me a man of low morals , don’t thinks so , am a shit husband, fantastic father if I say so myself,

A bit of a cunt I suppose , but I think those who preach , however well intentioned, from the lofty peaks of mount morality , need to use smaller brushes when tarring others on forum

Just saying

"Compulsive reading, hard to judge the marital status of everyone posting , reading between the lines most are single or “lucky enough” to be part of a married couple in here,

Being a member of the “vile “ brigade , isn’t it presumptuous that every married man/woman in here , without partners knowledge has little or no morality,

In an ideal world I’d seperate from my sexless and apathetic marriage and I can see where the “selfish” tag comes in .

I for one am the sole breadwinner, I provide my family with an above average standard of living , and to seperate would make me more selfish than me being here covertly.

I’d leave an ex spouse in a precarious financial position ,albeit temporarily, who whilst we may be apathetic to one another , doesn’t deserve to be wounded in such a way ....yet ,l’m vile!!

I have a kid in the midst of developing educationally and to seperate could derail their entire future, I WILL not jeopardise that for my own ends Still vile?

Does it make me a man of low morals , don’t thinks so , am a shit husband, fantastic father if I say so myself,

A bit of a cunt I suppose , but I think those who preach , however well intentioned, from the lofty peaks of mount morality , need to use smaller brushes when tarring others on forum

Just saying

"

Aaaaaaaand there it is !!!!

Spot on ma man

E.K . Glasgow

“ To know someone you have to walk a mile in their shoes “ or something like that and as long as it’s 4”” heels or below I’d be fine .

Only those who are faultless have the right to pass judgment upon others (implying that no one is faultless and that, therefore, no one has such a right to pass judgment).

[Removed by poster at 26/10/18 11:49:00]

Talented deviant. As much as I agree with everything you said, you shouldn't have to justify yourself to all and sundry. There are leople here who will judge no matter what you say, you will never change their minds. Those people are not worth the time or energy. The only people that count are the people you are intending to meet. Let them make the call, it's noone else's fucking business.

E.K . Glasgow

"Compulsive reading, hard to judge the marital status of everyone posting , reading between the lines most are single or “lucky enough” to be part of a married couple in here,

Just saying

Spot on ma man "

I applaud your openness and honesty

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Had a great time !!

The End "

Agree but I'm only posting this because I've something to add and bothered to read the thread - it's about honesty. Cheating on a partner for what ever reason, justified or not, and not being open with that partner about playing away, is dishonest.

If this status is not openly revealed in a profile, this inclination to dishonesty can only suggest that other aspects of a members profile might also be coming from a dishonest position. Therefore not "safe".

However, I do remember a post from a while back where someone had chosen to hunt out self-proclaimed "cheaters" and reeked havoc on the said individual. Therefore in part justifying the concealment of the cheater status.

These are more observations than personal opinion. Keep safe peeps.

E.K . Glasgow

"Talented deviant. As much as I agree with everything you said, you shouldn't have to justify yourself to all and sundry. There are leople here who will judge no matter what you say, you will never change their minds. Those people are not worth the time or energy. The only people that count are the people you are intending to meet. Let them make the call, it's noone else's fucking business. "

glasgow

"Talented deviant. As much as I agree with everything you said, you shouldn't have to justify yourself to all and sundry. There are leople here who will judge no matter what you say, you will never change their minds. Those people are not worth the time or energy. The only people that count are the people you are intending to meet. Let them make the call, it's noone else's fucking business. "

Couldn’t agree more

[Removed by poster at 26/10/18 12:00:22]

Thank you J , just feel it’s s valid thread to a point , but I think more suited to married bastards on the likes of Plenty of Pikes etc who date and emotionally shatter members of the opposite sex who are chasing the “soul mate “ dream , now that’s Vile !!! Lol.

Like my two hats I wear

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

It bothers me... only because I have seen first hand the devastation that cheating has done to families... and I would be heartbroken if I was in anyway involved in a wronged spouse being cheated on... that’s my choice but I won’t judge people that do it... don’t understand though! But each to their own!

Just saying

"

Now there it is and thought i would never agree with this man lol have to tip my hat to you for that.. But will it change the view of some who hate married ppl on here i doubt it

Can you give a genuine reason for why it's vile? Or wrong for that matter!

Blantyre

Im curious OP

Forums are all about debate and discussion, apart from one tiny little blimp on this thread its been discussed and opinions have been made on both sides of the camp. I was a cheater for a long time as lots of people on here who know me personally have been told , similar reasons to the breadwinner and kids reasons from earlier. But my question to the OP is hearing all the views , has your view changed ? Do you still consider grouping every cheater as VILE or do you stand by that term. Im not asking you to change the fact you dont like cheaters im asking if you stand by your description of them as VILE. ?

Can you give a genuine reason for why it's vile? Or wrong for that matter!"

I could but cheaters will always try and justify there behaviour so there would be no point

Lying and deceiving the person you made vows to and making them an unknowing participant in it is vile. In my opinion.

Wee reminder that condoms don't protect against all STDs. I wonder how any man/woman would explain taking a nasty case of herpes home??

Blantyre

[Removed by poster at 26/10/18 13:44:03]

Blantyre

I could but cheaters will always try and justify there behaviour so there would be no point

Lying and deceiving the person you made vows to and making them an unknowing participant in it is vile. In my opinion.

Wee reminder that condoms don't protect against all STDs. I wonder how any man/woman would explain taking a nasty case of herpes home??

"

Sry miread your last post. Thats why i deleted my comment

Anyway

Your escalating the parameters of cheating by adding infections to the list.

You stand by your 'vile' opinion

Im out. X

Thanks for contributing to the thread. Its been genuinely interesting even if it did prick a few posters conscience.

I woo let the great Metallica have my final word on this.

No more the craps rolls out your mouth again

Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin

Little whispers circle around your head

Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Who are you where ya been where ya from?

Gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue

You lie so much you believe yourself

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou

You are

Holier than thou

You are

You know not

Before you judge me take a look at you

Can't you find something better to do

Point the finger, slow to understand

Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

It's not who you are it's who you know

Others lives are the basis of your own

Burn your bridges build them back with wealth

Holier than thou

You are

Holier than thou

You are

You know not

Yeah who the hell are you?

"I woo let the great Metallica have my final word on this.

No more the craps rolls out your mouth again

Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin

Little whispers circle around your head

Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Who are you where ya been where ya from?

Gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue

You lie so much you believe yourself

Holier than thou

You are

Holier than thou

You are

You know not

Before you judge me take a look at you

Can't you find something better to do

Point the finger, slow to understand

Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

It's not who you are it's who you know

Others lives are the basis of your own

Burn your bridges build them back with wealth

Holier than thou

You are

Holier than thou

You are

You know not

Yeah who the hell are you?"

Someone with far better taste in music than you.

"

Vows, that's the word I was hoping for, are you religious? I'm not wanting to slag you or be horrible, but you're using the vile word and vows, genuinely interested in your thoughts on your religious views

Would you care to offer an example? Metallica are just one of an eclectic range of music that tickles my ears.

"Would you care to offer an example? Metallica are just one of an eclectic range of music that tickles my ears. "

what about 'Sigue Sigue Sputnik' – 'Love Missile F1-11'

"Would you care to offer an example? Metallica are just one of an eclectic range of music that tickles my ears.

what about 'Sigue Sigue Sputnik' – 'Love Missile F1-11' "

The song makes me feel inadequate, more like a love firework

E.K . Glasgow

"Would you care to offer an example? Metallica are just one of an eclectic range of music that tickles my ears.

The song makes me feel inadequate, more like a love firework "

At least not a damp squib

Vows, that's the word I was hoping for, are you religious? I'm not wanting to slag you or be horrible, but you're using the vile word and vows, genuinely interested in your thoughts on your religious views "

Nah you are not interested.

"Would you care to offer an example? Metallica are just one of an eclectic range of music that tickles my ears. "

I enjoy classical music. But my passion is Opera. Oh and I will always sing along to Abba so ner

The song makes me feel inadequate, more like a love firework

At least not a damp squib "

Depends on what I was drinking that night.

E.K . Glasgow

I enjoy classical music. But my passion is Opera. Oh and I will always sing along to Abba so ner "

Mama Mia there she goes again .

I enjoy classical music. But my passion is Opera. Oh and I will always sing along to Abba so ner "

ABBA are brilliant. Although 80s,or 90s music is generally on in my car, classic fm is not a rarity either.

I enjoy classical music. But my passion is Opera. Oh and I will always sing along to Abba so ner

Mama Mia there she goes again . "

I was sick and tired of everything.

ABBA are brilliant. Although 80s,or 90s music is generally on in my car, classic fm is not a rarity either. "

Classic FM is on constantly in my house and when its not I can threaten my children for bad behaviour by saying I will put it on

ABBA are brilliant. Although 80s,or 90s music is generally on in my car, classic fm is not a rarity either.

Classic FM is on constantly in my house and when its not I can threaten my children for bad behaviour by saying I will put it on "

I just threaten to sing and dance. That puts everyone off.

glasgow

"

Aside from what I’ve said already about cheating bringing STDs into it ???

Surely this applies to everyone who is playing

We are all adults

We all know promiscuity carries risks

And tbph most people who cheat aren’t getting it at home

Just saying

Spot on ma man

I applaud your openness and honesty "

Really? Applaud for being 'open and honest' to a load of randoms on a swinger site. While lying through his teeth to the wife he's meant to love? I'm not convinced lol

Aside from what I’ve said already about cheating bringing STDs into it ???

Surely this applies to everyone who is playing

We are all adults

We all know promiscuity carries risks

And tbph most people who cheat aren’t getting it at home "

You mean single people get the clap too ,Fuck every day is a school day !!!!

I thought that was purely the domain of nasty vile people who are morally bankrupt who can only dream of climbing Mt Morality

E.K . Glasgow

Just saying

Spot on ma man

Really? Applaud for being 'open and honest' to a load of randoms on a swinger site. While lying through his teeth to the wife he's meant to love? I'm not convinced lol"

I think his use of “ apathetic “ to describe his relationship tells it’s both who have drifted apart for whatever reason .

I’m just off to shag a younger , slimmer , bustier , more adventurous women because I don’t fancy you any more for whatever reason .

I’m off for a night out with the mates .

Which excuse would cause less hurt ,

It’s a lie .

He’s put his situation there for others to see and is not ashamed of it he’s being honest letting others make their own decision whether to meet him or not .

Just saying

Spot on ma man

Really? Applaud for being 'open and honest' to a load of randoms on a swinger site. While lying through his teeth to the wife he's meant to love? I'm not convinced lol"

and who am I trying to convince ? I put my view forward as I see it , But as every blinkered person usually dies they pick the part of a narrative that suits their argument and reject the rest , nice add in as “ me lying” is as much a presumption as OP point am dragging back numerous STDs to infect the household !! I respect everyone’s right to their opinion and to voice it and I hope you respect mine to class yours equally as Pish

Just saying

Spot on ma man

Really? Applaud for being 'open and honest' to a load of randoms on a swinger site. While lying through his teeth to the wife he's meant to love? I'm not convinced lol

I think his use of “ apathetic “ to describe his relationship tells it’s both who have drifted apart for whatever reason .

I’m just off to shag a younger , slimmer , bustier , more adventurous women because I don’t fancy you any more for whatever reason .

It’s a lie .

He’s put his situation there for others to see and is not ashamed of it he’s being honest letting others make their own decision whether to meet him or not . "

Thank you TVB, I do much prefer the point of view that comes from open minds , am really quite shocked to see such intolerance on a site such as Fab , was away for two years , much has changed , not all for the better sadly

Just saying

Spot on ma man

It’s a lie .

He’s put his situation there for others to see and is not ashamed of it he’s being honest letting others make their own decision whether to meet him or not . Thank you TVB, I do much prefer the point of view that comes from open minds , am really quite shocked to see such intolerance on a site such as Fab , was away for two years , much has changed , not all for the better sadly "

Well personally I joined a swingers site, not a cheaters site so I don't see why I should automatically have to agree with cheating. But I actually don't care if someone is cheating as long as I'm not involved. My point was that cheaters will put on their profile or in forums that they are 'honest'. When they clearly aren't. So why should I believe anything they say? Why would I believe they would give me the truth if they can lie and cheat on their family? Why would I trust them? It's that simple for me.

Vows, that's the word I was hoping for, are you religious? I'm not wanting to slag you or be horrible, but you're using the vile word and vows, genuinely interested in your thoughts on your religious views

Nah you are not interested. "

I actually am, just wondering if you're in the hypocritical religious mob or not, I'll add if a married person, male or female who forces their partner to watch them fuck someone else, due to them being of a weak disposition, I'd say that is vile and cruel, having sexual relations behind your partners back can't be classed as vile, you have too much hatred for the subject, possibly due to your religious views, which is why I'm interested

If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.

"If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.

"

Dafuq has that got to do with the price of spam?

Dafuq has that got to do with the price of spam?"

Fuck knows but I could really go a caramac x

E.K . Glasgow

Fuck knows but I could really go a caramac x"

Only if it was made to the recipe I remember from when I was wee .

Fuck knows but I could really go a caramac x

Only if it was made to the recipe I remember from when I was wee . "

Never gave it a thought about actually making it. Closest I got to that was breaking up a bar and popping it on an apple pie before sticking it in the oven x

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

It's not just on here it happens. Friend of mine had been seeing this guy regularly enough after connecting on the fishy site. never any excuses from him not to see her, they went for drinks, coffee and all the usual early relationship stuff so she had no suspicions. She got a call from the wife after 3 months or so of this going on.

Caramacs are minging now

coatbridge

So pay your family the same household money as now so yup still selfishly thinking of yourself.

no need to leave them in a poor financial position leave and give them the money.

but you are jepordising that by cheating and running the risk of being caught

Everything cheaters say is justification.

you should at least own that rather than pretend your a knight in shining armour and only fucking everything that moves to save your family

"

So pay your family the same household money as now so yup still selfishly thinking of yourself.

no need to leave them in a poor financial position leave and give them the money.

you should at least own that rather than pretend your a knight in shining armour and only fucking everything that moves to save your family "

"

you should at least own that rather than pretend your a knight in shining armour and only fucking everything that moves to save your family "

First of all , thank you for the backhanded compliment of plagiarism, disagree and show yourself as a fount of goodness by all means, but use your own prose please.

And if your going to quote me ,please point out my claim to be “knight in shining armour/fucking everything that moves “ ...I don’t have a problem being slaughtered , it doesn’t reach the bottom of my give a fuck list. I admit to being a Cunt !!! How many others do

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Up to those folk. If it's not for you, that's your choice. But it's really not our business why people are on here when they're married / attached x

Its just sex !!!!!!!!!!..what about those married whos spouses let them play away ...they still took vows to say forsaking all others !!!!

so bottom line is everyone should mind their own God damn business and don't play with married or attached people if that aint your thing morally or sexually.

As said before there are many more 'vile' things on here the married people..

oh and am I married ???

None of anyone else's bloody business

Happy fabbin to all

2 consecutive outbreaks of common sense , morality squad won’t like that

"Its just sex !!!!!!!!!!..what about those married whos spouses let them play away ...they still took vows to say forsaking all others !!!!

so bottom line is everyone should mind their own God damn business and don't play with married or attached people if that aint your thing morally or sexually.

oh and am I married ???

Happy fabbin to all "

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Love it when folk try to take the moral high ground on here by vilifying others for their choices and it backfiring on them. Upshot is mind your own damn business, make your own choices and let others make theirs.

5 sensibles any advance on 5 , letsbe Avenue ,as the address goes

"Love it when folk try to take the moral high ground on here by vilifying others for their choices and it backfiring on them. Upshot is mind your own damn business, make your own choices and let others make theirs."

"Its just sex !!!!!!!!!!..what about those married whos spouses let them play away ...they still took vows to say forsaking all others !!!!

oh and am I married ???

Happy fabbin to all

"

Up to those folk. If it's not for you, that's your choice. But it's really not our business why people are on here when they're married / attached x"

"Love it when folk try to take the moral high ground on here by vilifying others for their choices and it backfiring on them. Upshot is mind your own damn business, make your own choices and let others make theirs."

Exactly..I'm.too busy trying to get ma hole without my husband finding out to be bothered about anyone else's circumstances

"Love it when folk try to take the moral high ground on here by vilifying others for their choices and it backfiring on them. Upshot is mind your own damn business, make your own choices and let others make theirs.

Exactly..I'm.too busy trying to get ma hole without my husband finding out to be bothered about anyone else's circumstances "

Dear dear A , that’s not your priority on a sex site , it’s being a moral upstanding citizen that obviously fucking counts !!!!

Kneel and confess your wrongs !!!!

By *andyKane69Couple  over a year ago

Candyland, North Ayrshire

We wouldn't as we don't like the thought of somebody being cheated on. Now if there is full knowledge and consent, that's different

Don't buy caramacs.

We wouldn't as we don't like the thought of somebody being cheated on. Now if there is full knowledge and consent, that's different"

and that’s a valid polite reason , the blatant shaming and criticism was the issue , if it was fat shaming they’d be banned

glasgow

We wouldn't as we don't like the thought of somebody being cheated on. Now if there is full knowledge and consent, that's differentand that’s a valid polite reason , the blatant shaming and criticism was the issue , if it was fat shaming they’d be banned "

Of course and so they should be - same as should be with racism sexism ageism and all the other isms

It’s a completely different thing

It's DeJa Vu all over again.

glasgow

"It's DeJa Vu all over again. "

Maybe we are all wanna be politicians

"It's DeJa Vu all over again.

Maybe we are all wanna be politicians "

feck that

E.K . Glasgow

Maybe their all wannabes "

Maybe we are all wanna be politicians "

I don't get that.

Fuck knows but I could really go a caramac x"

I was thinking that too

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

Judgy judgy judgy. This is what’s wrong with the forum these days. Everyone has a right to their own personal opinion but when folk try to force it down your throat it never ends well.

We personally don’t meet married people playing away without consent and that is our perogative to do so. To the people who do I just think ‘wouldn’t be me’ and move on.

Why get so worked up over the actions of those you have no control over

Mrs

I cannot believe this thread is still going. How people have time to waste pontificating over what others do. Debate yes, but this crap. I really despair. Everyone has their own reasons for being here if you don't like them then don't meet them. It's that simple. But you know what. If you take time to actually chat with them you might find that they are nice, interesting people. I have noticed that quite a few people have blocked me since this thread started, including some I have chatted with before. If you have blocked me then that is your perogative and is the best course of action if you don't want to engage with me. That is the mature thing to do. Openly vilifying is not. Judging, criticising to try and make yourself look good to others is high school shit. But if doing so to me gets you laid on here then go for it. I won't rise to your baiting. Peace out.

"Can you be sure the single men you meet are really single. You will never know for sure. As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness."
the most overlooked quote on here about this debacle :should’ve been in capitals before every post

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion & this is yours .

Yes of course people meet married & attatched & they are obviously happy doing so & your right it dosnt bother some folk on here but it does bother some.

Not really sure what your post is about as uve added in many other factors from the opening question tho

"Can you be sure the single men you meet are really single. You will never know for sure. As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness. the most overlooked quote on here about this debacle :should’ve been in capitals before every post"

I would think it's always going to be one of those subjects that splits people. I'd imagine those that have been cheated on will always be against cheaters, not surprising if they have been badly hurt. Those cheating will always find ways to justify it to themselves and say it's nobody's business. And those that haven't cheated or been cheated on will maybe feel whatever. It's an emotive subject because yes emotions are involved. Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with anyone else. You only call it a debacle because some people clearly disagree with your behaviour. Well... that's life

Bellshill

"I cannot believe this thread is still going. How people have time to waste pontificating over what others do. Debate yes, but this crap. I really despair. Everyone has their own reasons for being here if you don't like them then don't meet them. It's that simple. But you know what. If you take time to actually chat with them you might find that they are nice, interesting people. I have noticed that quite a few people have blocked me since this thread started, including some I have chatted with before. If you have blocked me then that is your perogative and is the best course of action if you don't want to engage with me. That is the mature thing to do. Openly vilifying is not. Judging, criticising to try and make yourself look good to others is high school shit. But if doing so to me gets you laid on here then go for it. I won't rise to your baiting. Peace out. "

We haven’t blocked you

Bet that just made everything better

Mrs

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Can you be sure the single men you meet are really single. You will never know for sure. As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness. the most overlooked quote on here about this debacle :should’ve been in capitals before every post

I would think it's always going to be one of those subjects that splits people. I'd imagine those that have been cheated on will always be against cheaters, not surprising if they have been badly hurt. Those cheating will always find ways to justify it to themselves and say it's nobody's business. And those that haven't cheated or been cheated on will maybe feel whatever. It's an emotive subject because yes emotions are involved. Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with anyone else. You only call it a debacle because some people clearly disagree with your behaviour. Well... that's life"

This^^^

We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

Blantyre

"Can you be sure the single men you meet are really single. You will never know for sure. As for meeting married men this is a personal choice by two adults and nobody elses buisness. the most overlooked quote on here about this debacle :should’ve been in capitals before every post

I would think it's always going to be one of those subjects that splits people. I'd imagine those that have been cheated on will always be against cheaters, not surprising if they have been badly hurt. Those cheating will always find ways to justify it to themselves and say it's nobody's business. And those that haven't cheated or been cheated on will maybe feel whatever. It's an emotive subject because yes emotions are involved. Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with anyone else. You only call it a debacle because some people clearly disagree with your behaviour. Well... that's life"

This sums it up nicely, for or against is everyones entitlement to choose. But wording it as ,"vile" when your holding your own wee Fab secrets from family and friends who may be hurt at your presence on a swinger site is a bit off in my book. Even IF you think swinging is not as bad as cheating , it could still be construed as a dirty little secret you dont tell family.

Bellshill

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did. "

See I bloody knew it. I’m just a fucking delight going round spreading joy

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

See I bloody knew it. I’m just a fucking delight going round spreading joy "

You always do. Haha.

Bellshill

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

You always do. Haha. "

So charming but so untruthful. I’m generally hated on the forums lol

I did a post about this a while back and got nothing but support from the fab community as a Cheater so little surprised by some of the comments this time around

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

'Vile' is a synonym for bad, horrid, .. a lot of words... why obsess on that one word?

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

You always do. Haha.

So charming but so untruthful. I’m generally hated on the forums lol "

Well pour me a drink and put a chair down for me. It looks like I'll be joining you. BTW you guys always bring a smile to my face, sometimes it's a "WTF" smile. But a smile nonetheless.

"I did a post about this a while back and got nothing but support from the fab community as a Cheater so little surprised by some of the comments this time around "

Nowt as fickle as fab folk

Ah ...proof indeed that reading isn’t always learning!!! It’s s debacle purely because it debased to personal insults and comments of people’s lifestyles that’s don’t impinge on theirs , if you would’ve taken the time to digest the thread , people have ever so politely said it’s not for them to play with attached people end of story, !! The pontificating about Morals ??? Everyone in here , myself included , their “morals” would be ridiculed by mr or Mrs average in the street . So in short it’s a debate until it’s personal , then it’s a DEBACLE

Bellshill

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

You always do. Haha.

Well pour me a drink and put a chair down for me. It looks like I'll be joining you. BTW you guys always bring a smile to my face, sometimes it's a "WTF" smile. But a smile nonetheless. "

I am not a drinker so if it’s alcohol you want best sitting with the man himself. Failing that I can offer plenty juice and sweets and I make a really good piece

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

You always do. Haha.

Well pour me a drink and put a chair down for me. It looks like I'll be joining you. BTW you guys always bring a smile to my face, sometimes it's a "WTF" smile. But a smile nonetheless.

I am not a drinker so if it’s alcohol you want best sitting with the man himself. Failing that I can offer plenty juice and sweets and I make a really good piece "

I thought both of you would be in the corner. What does the man drink? Failing that a cuppa tea is fine.

"I did a post about this a while back and got nothing but support from the fab community as a Cheater so little surprised by some of the comments this time around

Nowt as fickle as fab folk "

I suppose if we were all the same the world would be a boring place

"I did a post about this a while back and got nothing but support from the fab community as a Cheater so little surprised by some of the comments this time around

Nowt as fickle as fab folk "

I would think it's always going to be one of those subjects that splits people. I'd imagine those that have been cheated on will always be against cheaters, not surprising if they have been badly hurt. Those cheating will always find ways to justify it to themselves and say it's nobody's business. And those that haven't cheated or been cheated on will maybe feel whatever. It's an emotive subject because yes emotions are involved. Everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with anyone else. You only call it a debacle because some people clearly disagree with your behaviour. Well... that's life

This sums it up nicely, for or against is everyones entitlement to choose. But wording it as ,"vile" when your holding your own wee Fab secrets from family and friends who may be hurt at your presence on a swinger site is a bit off in my book. Even IF you think swinging is not as bad as cheating , it could still be construed as a dirty little secret you dont tell family. "

Fuck that, no way did you just compare me not sharing the details of my sex life with my family with cheating? Just because you want to try and justify your past indiscretions, don't dare try and drag us all down to that level. That's actually really pathetic

Bellshill

"We haven’t blocked you

Mrs

Of course it did.

You always do. Haha.

I am not a drinker so if it’s alcohol you want best sitting with the man himself. Failing that I can offer plenty juice and sweets and I make a really good piece

I thought both of you would be in the corner. What does the man drink? Failing that a cuppa tea is fine. "

It’s normally me on the forums. On the rare occasion it’s him he signs it ‘jim’.

Oh he’s a dirty bucky drinker or cider or gin

Side note. I don’t drink tea and have been told I make the worst cup of tea ever. Just for full disclosure lol

Ah ...proof indeed that reading isn’t always learning!!! It’s s debacle purely because it debased to personal insults and comments of people’s lifestyles that’s don’t impinge on theirs , if you would’ve taken the time to digest the thread , people have ever so politely said it’s not for them to play with attached people end of story, !! The pontificating about Morals ??? Everyone in here , myself included , their “morals” would be ridiculed by mr or Mrs average in the street . So in short it’s a debate until it’s personal , then it’s a DEBACLE"

Of course I've taken the time to 'digest the thread' (nothing condescending there eh!). My point is if some believe cheating is vile then that's up to them. Believe me, you will be called far worse than vile if your family and friends find out what you've been up to. By people close to you. If you are going to get so bent out of shape about strangers online thinking you are vile, then I suggest you take another look at what you are doing lol

It’s normally me on the forums. On the rare occasion it’s him he signs it ‘jim’.

Side note. I don’t drink tea and have been told I make the worst cup of tea ever. Just for full disclosure lol

Don't drink, can't make tea. You must be good at something.

Bellshill

"It’s normally me on the forums. On the rare occasion it’s him he signs it ‘jim’.

Don't drink, can't make tea. You must be good at something. "

Haha I’m a good cook and I drive him about places. That’s why he keeps me I’m sure

"It’s normally me on the forums. On the rare occasion it’s him he signs it ‘jim’.

Don't drink, can't make tea. You must be good at something.

Haha I’m a good cook and I drive him about places. That’s why he keeps me I’m sure "

I'm sure THAT'S it.

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

"I did a post about this a while back and got nothing but support from the fab community as a Cheater so little surprised by some of the comments this time around "

Well I keep hearing it's not like it used to be. Probably the new folk like me spoiling it

Blantyre

Ah ...proof indeed that reading isn’t always learning!!! It’s s debacle purely because it debased to personal insults and comments of people’s lifestyles that’s don’t impinge on theirs , if you would’ve taken the time to digest the thread , people have ever so politely said it’s not for them to play with attached people end of story, !! The pontificating about Morals ??? Everyone in here , myself included , their “morals” would be ridiculed by mr or Mrs average in the street . So in short it’s a debate until it’s personal , then it’s a DEBACLE

Of course I've taken the time to 'digest the thread' (nothing condescending there eh!). My point is if some believe cheating is vile then that's up to them. Believe me, you will be called far worse than vile if your family and friends find out what you've been up to. By people close to you. If you are going to get so bent out of shape about strangers online thinking you are vile, then I suggest you take another look at what you are doing lol"

And yet you went ape shit and called it pathetic at comparing hiding from family your on a swinger site and hiding from your partner your cheating. Practice what you preach me thinks

Of course I've taken the time to 'digest the thread' (nothing condescending there eh!). My point is if some believe cheating is vile then that's up to them. Believe me, you will be called far worse than vile if your family and friends find out what you've been up to. By people close to you. If you are going to get so bent out of shape about strangers online thinking you are vile, then I suggest you take another look at what you are doing lol"

so you are firmly in the camp of personal insults are acceptable in here because someone’s outlook differs from yours ?

People who are castigated in the real world use the likes of here to feel inclusive , There is a 4 letter word recurring in here that has created the furore and it’s the word “vile”

There’s a lot of things in Fab that I abhor , don’t get or will never comprehend ,but the people that live for them and have no desire to inflict or coerce me to join them , why would it enter my mind to pass comment or judge ? The point that I feel that’s being overlooked by so many , and I have no agenda to like dislike or value any opinion that you may have, is what doesn’t affect you or friends directly in here , doesn’t warrant the torrent of abuse that’s being directed as glass houses look pretty but their not great at deflecting ricochets

Of course I've taken the time to 'digest the thread' (nothing condescending there eh!). My point is if some believe cheating is vile then that's up to them. Believe me, you will be called far worse than vile if your family and friends find out what you've been up to. By people close to you. If you are going to get so bent out of shape about strangers online thinking you are vile, then I suggest you take another look at what you are doing lol

And yet you went ape shit and called it pathetic at comparing hiding from family your on a swinger site and hiding from your partner your cheating. Practice what you preach me thinks"

touchez I think the author warrants

And yet you went ape shit and called it pathetic at comparing hiding from family your on a swinger site and hiding from your partner your cheating. Practice what you preach me thinks"

oh your opinion does not impact on me. Doesn't mean I can't pull you up on your crap. Because it was pathetic. But hey whatever makes you feel better...