FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Meet Cause It Would Be A Brill Laugh and Chat

Meet Cause It Would Be A Brill Laugh and Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, I know its a swinging site and or a sex site but do any of you genuinely think you wanna meet people from here cause you know that in their company the chat will be a good laugh and banter would be brilliant. Just from their chat on the forums or chatting to them in the chat room etc..

Nope and I'm not meaning any sex at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aye all the time

I was in Glasgow a couple of years back and got contacted by a couple via the 'who's near' function, we met, had a drink and a proper laugh, never any question of sex, good night !!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes and i have done on many occassions with both of us fully aware its just a social. I know its a sex/swingers site but sometimes i am just looking for male company and laughs.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Aye and the bugger never even bought cake .

By *loobookMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

yes - have done on many occassions,no any expectation of sex but got on so well thru chat etc met up for drinks and laughs. Another aspect of fab i love

In principle I would, there's loads of people I think would be a good laugh! But in reality I don't really have time for that, I struggle to plan enough platonic catch ups with my friends. So meeting off here would generally only be a view to more.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Not solely there has to be a physical attraction as well

Yes if I had more time. Some because I'm nosey and would like to see if their online persona matches up with real life person and others because I think we might get on and have a laugh.

Yeah 100% , me for example I just moved to Glasgow a month and a half ago... would be good to get to know people, have a laugh and drink, chill out. Could do with more socials

"I know, I know its a swinging site and or a sex site but do any of you genuinely think you wanna meet people from here cause you know that in their company the chat will be a good laugh and banter would be brilliant. Just from their chat on the forums or chatting to them in the chat room etc..

Nope and I'm not meaning any sex at all "

After reading a few replies there I'm not meaning people you have been privately chatting with. I'm talking about general chat as in someone posts on the forums and you think they are funny and a good laugh or in the chatroom, someone you don't really chat to each with in the chat room but just a general chat, seeing their chat but you find them funny and think it would be great banter and aright good laugh to spend time in their company.

Its not people you want to meet cause you think it might end in sex on the next meet etc...

One of the drawbacks, and I get it, as our private time is limited so if on here some only look to have fun meets but if you had the time, is there those people you just know you would enjoy being in the company. Also meaning guys on here thinking being out wit another guy on here would be a laugh or a female out with another female just to enjoy their company

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Yes if I had more time. Some because I'm nosey and would like to see if their online persona matches up with real life person and others because I think we might get on and have a laugh. "

I shall check my diary

To the OP yes i would meet with no intention of fun as clearly stated on my profile.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

He would need to be as funny as Kevin Bridges. I’ve limited free time and unless he’s truely funny as fuck, then it’s not worth doing.

Unless he’s totally gorgeous then he is worth doing!

"He would need to be as funny as Kevin Bridges. I’ve limited free time and unless he’s truely funny as fuck, then it’s not worth doing.

Unless he’s totally gorgeous then he is worth doing! "

Oi you, I'm sure you might think some can be funny during fucking, haven't you been at a party and heard people in tears of laughter at someone while your playing . But on the forums alone I think there are some people who are funny, quite witty and good banter

So they are the ones do you think you could meet just for company if you had the time, fuck the gorgeous shit that's no fair to ugly funny people

Lanarkshire

"He would need to be as funny as Kevin Bridges. I’ve limited free time and unless he’s truely funny as fuck, then it’s not worth doing.

Oi you, I'm sure you might think some can be funny during fucking, haven't you been at a party and heard people in tears of laughter at someone while your playing . But on the forums alone I think there are some people who are funny, quite witty and good banter

So they are the ones do you think you could meet just for company if you had the time, fuck the gorgeous shit that's no fair to ugly funny people "

When you are invited somewhere to do a specific job and you end up thinking you’re Michael McIntyre, you are not fulfilling your promise!

I don’t have time to meet randoms for sex or laughs at the moment. I’ll stick to what (or who) I know.

So they are the ones do you think you could meet just for company if you had the time, fuck the gorgeous shit that's no fair to ugly funny people

When you are invited somewhere to do a specific job and you end up thinking you’re Michael McIntyre, you are not fulfilling your promise!

I don’t have time to meet randoms for sex or laughs at the moment. I’ll stick to what (or who) I know."

Specific job

I'm now imaging some guy coming over in joiners overalls and a joiners toolkit and you saying "ffs, I was wanting a painter n decorator"

Lanarkshire

I don’t have time to meet randoms for sex or laughs at the moment. I’ll stick to what (or who) I know.

Specific job

I'm now imaging some guy coming over in joiners overalls and a joiners toolkit and you saying "ffs, I was wanting a painter n decorator" "

Hahahahaha

Same here kitty

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Generally not. Have a very busy life so prefer to meet here for sex only.

By *anda300Couple  over a year ago

Fife

I like this

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I like this "

lol what do you like? X

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

It's a no from me I'm afraid.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

"I know, I know its a swinging site and or a sex site but do any of you genuinely think you wanna meet people from here cause you know that in their company the chat will be a good laugh and banter would be brilliant. Just from their chat on the forums or chatting to them in the chat room etc..

Nope and I'm not meaning any sex at all "

I'd be more than happy to meet other people for a night out and a giggle with no expectations

If I thought they would be a good laugh and I would get to fuck them at the end of the night then yes.

Good laugh only then no.

I can get a good laugh with my mates at almost any time.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I've no set agenda. Happy to meet purely for fun/company/ friendship. Men or woman or the whole gang.

Intimacy is desirable but that would determine itself in good time with the right partner.

Shit. Sounds like a Tinder profile

» Add a new message to this topic