FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > A question for people using the forum.

A question for people using the forum.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe it's been asked before, I don't know. Bit it seems that there are people who, no matter the subject posted don't like certain threads or even a lot of the thread topics and make it known that they don't. I'm curious as to why they never start a thread of their own on something they want to talk about. I accept that people can comment on whatever they want and how they want, within fab rules, but why not start a thread that you would be interested in. Maybe it would enlighten us all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I do.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I do."

No, we are not getting married

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me personally have started a few threads

But..just maybe folk can't be arsed because of the amount of numpties that start arguments over nothing or the way someone posts and then their fake profiles come and back them up lol

Hilarious really.

Cos they like the attention.

I just like having some bants on some of the silly threads, so in that respect I wouldn't say I dislike them.

I wouldn't get my amusement on here without them

As mostly a lurcher on forums i add now and again to threads some i just wouldnt bother i read and laugh at

As for starting a thread.. At times why bother as most threads are taken over by certain pple and go way off the actual topic

"I do.

No, we are not getting married"

Marriage? Ffs. We haven't shared an ice cream yet.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 16/11/18 13:11:21]

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

At a guess they tire of the tail chasers and cake crew spamming everything

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

To be honest the forum could be doing with better moderation or the ability to block people's posts in addition to their profile. It would improve things greatly.

"To be honest the forum could be doing with better moderation or the ability to block people's posts in addition to their profile. It would improve things greatly."

The threads wouldn't make any sense then if posts were blocked. It'd be a terrible addition to the forums

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"To be honest the forum could be doing with better moderation or the ability to block people's posts in addition to their profile. It would improve things greatly.

The threads wouldn't make any sense then if posts were blocked. It'd be a terrible addition to the forums "

I post on another forum that gets way more traffic than this one and it works perfectly well. If people don't want to use it they don't have to but it would definitely help.

"As mostly a lurcher on forums i add now and again to threads some i just wouldnt bother i read and laugh at

As for starting a thread.. At times why bother as most threads are taken over by certain pple and go way off the actual topic "

Does it make you feel a bit “ruff” ?

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

[Removed by poster at 16/11/18 13:50:57]

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"As mostly a lurcher on forums i add now and again to threads some i just wouldnt bother i read and laugh at

As for starting a thread.. At times why bother as most threads are taken over by certain pple and go way off the actual topic

Does it make you feel a bit “ruff” ? "

Seems like she’s a bit lost on here, maybe we should throw them a bone...

"I do.

Marriage? Ffs. We haven't shared an ice cream yet. "

I hope that's not an ice cream cake?

Does it make you feel a bit “ruff” ? "

Oh ha ha very funny always a smart arze when there is a spelling error.. Lurker it was meant to say

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

I will happily start a thread.

If a topic is of no interest to me then i wont post on it.

Problems start when others that have no interest in the topic decide to comment on the person as opposed the topic .

Sad thing is they openly admit they do it for their own personal amusement and THATS what gets most threads derailed.

Blantyre

"I'm curious as to why they never start a thread of their own on something they want to talk about. "

Simple answer, there not here to engage with others and they dont want to use the forums for fun and debates or discussions thats for there REAL profiles. They use their second or third or god knows how many other profiles to cause mayhem the only profiles i treat as genuine now is from people ive met. Or verified by people ive met. Sad reality

"I'm curious as to why they never start a thread of their own on something they want to talk about.

Simple answer, there not here to engage with others and they dont want to use the forums for fun and debates or discussions thats for there REAL profiles. They use their second or third or god knows how many other profiles to cause mayhem the only profiles i treat as genuine now is from people ive met. Or verified by people ive met. Sad reality

"

That is really sad. You should take the forums with a pinch of salt x

"Maybe it's been asked before, I don't know. Bit it seems that there are people who, no matter the subject posted don't like certain threads or even a lot of the thread topics and make it known that they don't. I'm curious as to why they never start a thread of their own on something they want to talk about. I accept that people can comment on whatever they want and how they want, within fab rules, but why not start a thread that you would be interested in. Maybe it would enlighten us all. "

Because Fab is a wee micro version of real life, there's folk you'll get along with and folk you won't, good guys and wanks, people who can take a joke and who will spit the dummy, folk who know how to banter and others who love to shit stir.

Start from the assumption that everyone has the potential to be a fucking rocket and you're rarely disappointed on here. Works for me anyway.

"Maybe it's been asked before, I don't know. Bit it seems that there are people who, no matter the subject posted don't like certain threads or even a lot of the thread topics and make it known that they don't. I'm curious as to why they never start a thread of their own on something they want to talk about. I accept that people can comment on whatever they want and how they want, within fab rules, but why not start a thread that you would be interested in. Maybe it would enlighten us all.

Because Fab is a wee micro version of real life, there's folk you'll get along with and folk you won't, good guys and wanks, people who can take a joke and who will spit the dummy, folk who know how to banter and others who love to shit stir.

Start from the assumption that everyone has the potential to be a fucking rocket and you're rarely disappointed on here. Works for me anyway."

It's the rockets that keep me coming back lol x

"Maybe it's been asked before, I don't know. Bit it seems that there are people who, no matter the subject posted don't like certain threads or even a lot of the thread topics and make it known that they don't. I'm curious as to why they never start a thread of their own on something they want to talk about. I accept that people can comment on whatever they want and how they want, within fab rules, but why not start a thread that you would be interested in. Maybe it would enlighten us all.

Start from the assumption that everyone has the potential to be a fucking rocket and you're rarely disappointed on here. Works for me anyway.

It's the rockets that keep me coming back lol x"

Me too

Nothing better than sitting with a glass of wine and thinking "what the fuck is that nugget saying now?"

Rockets, nuggets, throw in a clown or two and you are nearing skids party. (maybe that analogy. Works. )

*"kids.nit skids. Ffs

"*"kids.nit skids. Ffs"

I give up on this spelling malarkey.

"*"kids.nit skids. Ffs"

Skids?....you're thinking about yer y fronts again big guy?

"*"kids.nit skids. Ffs

Skids?....you're thinking about yer y fronts again big guy? "

Ffs. I told you that in confidence.

Blantyre

"*"kids.nit skids. Ffs

I give up on this spelling malarkey. "

Ahhh the reason why we keep coming back , just to see your latest spell checker faux pas lmao.

"*"kids.nit skids. Ffs

Skids?....you're thinking about yer y fronts again big guy?

Ffs. I told you that in confidence. "

If you'd taken my advice, and got the brown 1970's underpants, you wouldn't have that problem.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I do.

No, we are not getting married"

I’ll be a bridesmaid .

"I do.

I’ll be a bridesmaid . "

Always the bridesmaid, never....

Does it make you feel a bit “ruff” ?

Oh ha ha very funny always a smart arze when there is a spelling error.. Lurker it was meant to say "

It’s all in good fun

» Add a new message to this topic