FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > meeting for the first time

meeting for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn890 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

who remembers their first meet and the thrill of that nerves but excitement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ours was with a cpl and we went to their house.i was shaking with nerves but they made us feel really welcome.few drinks to settle the nerves then everything was fine.they were an experienced cpl so they lead the way thank god!otherwise we would have still be sat their talking small talk lol.x

glasgow

lol mine was on another site AFF and it was so memorable i still get excited thinking about it

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I joined as a single lady on fab and another site. I remember my first meet very well. I remember getting very d*unk on wine, i saw a much older man as i thought that way he can't be dissappointed with me because he proberbly dosnt get much fun! Then i soon found my way on fab and never looked back

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I remember mine even though it was over 4 yrs ago - a lovely sunny day (rare in Scotand ), met for a walk, had a great laugh and got extremely horny on the way to.We found a nice quiet spot for some outdoor fun, and we both still have the scars to remind us lol bloody bramble bushes

glasgow

lol sounds brilliant x

mines was a party which was in full swing and i nearly bottled it. but i walked in by myself, had an absolute ball, and never looked back. That must have been about 7 years ago.....

So how many people have i slept with since then???

OMG, the vanillas would keel over if only they knew....

By *ussman1Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Dont think sleeping comes into it,lol.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/11 16:16:08]

Yep, remember it very well, instructions were quite precise, and she was precisely where she said she'd be! Even got a free coffee, free as in neither of us paid for it!

As the day progressed, you could say it was like a breath of fresh air in my life!!

Still see her from time to time!!

Mines was about 4 years ago with lovely woman who was experienced. Was supposed to be a meet at her house for a coffee to get to know her first but she had me upstairs within the hour and had a very horny meet.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Mine was and evening meet at her place. Both agreed to meet in town centre and enjoyed a long slow walk in the sun and back to hers for coffee as planned. Both shaking like jelly but coffee progressed to wine and a pleasant evening ensued. Alas she moved abroad but we still keep in touch. Aye fond memories indeed.

Mine was at a party hosted by torn faced temptress and her then partner. I went with my then partner. I was later told that I looked like a rabbit caught in headlamps. There was lots of girl - girl play that night and great hosting. Me and my partner went our seperate ways not long after but I am still friends with many who were at that party, almost four years ago now, and I still get nervous lol.

"Mine was at a party hosted by torn faced temptress and her then partner. I went with my then partner. I was later told that I looked like a rabbit caught in headlamps. There was lots of girl - girl play that night and great hosting. Me and my partner went our seperate ways not long after but I am still friends with many who were at that party, almost four years ago now, and I still get nervous lol."

Was it as long as 4 years ago?!?!?!

Which takes me to my 1st experience, which happened to be the same party. Ashamed to say I got VERY d*unk and cant remember a lot of it.

My 1st single experience, got the address, im in the taxi, thinking I know this address, but it wasnt clicking why, got to the address, was my best friend of 25 years, neighbour! So I was caught out the next day, when she phoned me. To tell me her and her husband had got no sleep the night before because the neighbour had someone in and was shagging awe night. She then went on to say how she could have sworn it was me, cause whoever it was had the exact same giggle as me. At that point I told her it was me.

But the 1st meet that sticks in my mind is my 1st bi mmf meet. The 2 guys were amazing and not just sexually, they were gentlemen. I was picked up by 1 of them, the 1 I had been talking to on line, he knew it was my 1st time, for anything like that. So it gave us a chance to talk before meeting the other guy. Went to guy number 2's flat, had a few glasses of wine, and then things progressed. The reason it sticks in my mind and always brings a smile to my face when I remember , is it was so relaxed. The guys knew each other really well, and almost talked me through every aspect of it. In the way that it was my 1st time seeing 2 men together up close and personal. So they took it slow, do you like us doing this to each other, do you like us doing that to each other. So I have to say a big thank you to those lovely 2 men, cause to this day bi mmf fun is my favourite kind of fun.

do dont need to drink to do what you are doing, you all ready know in you head what you want to do, so i dont think drink makes it easy as it not the same you if you are d*unk and d*unks and no fun at all.

my 1 st experience was fun and i did not need to get d*unks to do what i wanted to do.

"do dont need to drink to do what you are doing, you all ready know in you head what you want to do, so i dont think drink makes it easy as it not the same you if you are d*unk and d*unks and no fun at all.

my 1 st experience was fun and i did not need to get d*unks to do what i wanted to do. "

Well thats wonderful.

But maybe for some the nerves get the better of them, that 1st step outside the box they have been in all their lifes is a very big step to take. Its ok wanting to do something that has been in your head, when then becomes reality it can be scary.

I have been truely d*unk once meet wise, and that was my 1st time. And its not something im proud of, but its something I cant change. But I learnt a lesson from it, and now I dont get d*unk and play.

Though im not saying I still dont have a drink. Socially, or sometimes at a club if I know im not in the mood to play.

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah remember it well. We arranged to meet this guy in McDonalds car park lol we were both shaking. We spoke a little then went to our place. We made coffee and chatted for about half an hour then got down to business!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"do dont need to drink to do what you are doing, you all ready know in you head what you want to do, so i dont think drink makes it easy as it not the same you if you are d*unk and d*unks and no fun at all.

my 1 st experience was fun and i did not need to get d*unks to do what i wanted to do. "

ehhhh confused of scotland !!!!! pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic