FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question for men

Question for men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does wearing a condom spoil the sex to some degree or does it not bother you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does wearing a condom spoil the sex to some degree or does it not bother you?"

For me, it's not quite the same but, either way, it's great, so I wouldn't say it spoil it!

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

I wouldn’t say it spoils it, just makes it different. And there’s the inevitable pause while you get the damn thing on!

It is a neccessary evil.

Glasgow

"Does wearing a condom spoil the sex to some degree or does it not bother you?

For me, it's not quite the same but, either way, it's great, so I wouldn't say it spoil it!"

Thats good to know. I still find sex every bit as enjoyable when a man wears a condom. Its bn years since i had sex with no condom so have forgotten the difference.

For me, it's not quite the same but, either way, it's great, so I wouldn't say it spoil it!

Thats good to know. I still find sex every bit as enjoyable when a man wears a condom. Its bn years since i had sex with no condom so have forgotten the difference. "

It feels completely different for me (Mrs) and really don't like them but a necessary evil I suppose.

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

Totally agree with the necessary evil. You don't need a condom to kiss lick and touch everywhere

Certain condoms aye,I use skyn black packet and gold writing and can genuinly say at times I've had to check it's still on as it just feels un natural,wouldn't entertain the durex with all the doffrent flavours, gimmocks and all that jazz.

Try skyn guys

Thats good to know. I still find sex every bit as enjoyable when a man wears a condom. Its bn years since i had sex with no condom so have forgotten the difference.

It feels completely different for me (Mrs) and really don't like them but a necessary evil I suppose."

Not so sure about the evil... What is evil is your dick falling off or your fanny being putrid coz some nutter didn't wear one.

Glasgow

I must admit i do miss the feeling of a man ejaculating inside me.

Its different, totally but is a necessity and still enjoyable.

Always best to play safe

It feels completely different for me (Mrs) and really don't like them but a necessary evil I suppose.

Not so sure about the evil... What is evil is your dick falling off or your fanny being putrid coz some nutter didn't wear one. "

I meant Mr wearing them as I can't take the pill. No spotted dick or putrid fannies over here!

Not so sure about the evil... What is evil is your dick falling off or your fanny being putrid coz some nutter didn't wear one. "

I wear a bicycle inner tube with a knot at the top. Doesn't get any more evil than that

That's like listening to a teenage boy talk about sex

"I must admit i do miss the feeling of a man ejaculating inside me."

Yeah. Does feel nice....(sigh)

"I must admit i do miss the feeling of a man ejaculating inside me."

Nice

Not so sure about the evil... What is evil is your dick falling off or your fanny being putrid coz some nutter didn't wear one.

I meant Mr wearing them as I can't take the pill. No spotted dick or putrid fannies over here!"

Damn. Now I want spotted dick and custard.

I meant Mr wearing them as I can't take the pill. No spotted dick or putrid fannies over here!

Damn. Now I want spotted dick and custard. "

Got sent a pic of that earlier....unappetising as fuck!

I wear a bicycle inner tube with a knot at the top. Doesn't get any more evil than that

"

that made me chuckle ...you dont need a cycle pump to inflate do you? :p

That's like listening to a teenage boy talk about sex "

Just call me Peter Pan.

I like my custard on nice clootie dumplings.

Prefer the latex free one! So for me it’s raincoat on and only exception is when I play with people I know and trust

That's like listening to a teenage boy talk about sex

Just call me Peter Pan. "

We've already got one of them.

that made me chuckle ...you dont need a cycle pump to inflate do you? :p"

Self inflating.

that made me chuckle ...you dont need a cycle pump to inflate do you? :p

Self inflating."

Gives new meaning to blow job

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

A little but it has to be done.

As someone else mentioned, putting the damn thing on ruins a few seconds!

I can remember before the age of Google sending my wee brother into the chemist to ask if condoms came in different sizes lmao

I was 14 a virgin and going with a girl at 16 who had already lost her virginity.

Pmsl the chemist told him to go away and I was none the wiser,broke it that night when she produced condoms lasted 2 seconds,was shirting myself man lmao

To funny

By *otEdinburghmaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good selection of condoms these days helps pleasure for both.

Can be fun and erotic putting them on with a woman.

Personally don't mind them. Would only do without with a long term partner

Glasgow

Some men blame the condom for them losing an erection. Does this happen or is it just an excuse?

"Some men blame the condom for them losing an erection. Does this happen or is it just an excuse?"

I would think it would trap the blood in the fella leading to a longer errection.

Thats one for a science anorak.

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

"Some men blame the condom for them losing an erection. Does this happen or is it just an excuse?"
if you're turned on enough it won't happen. Well hasn't happened to me yet

It does knock the momentum a little, but a cock ring can help keep things up.

Its a bit like wearing socks in bed.

You dont mind it but feels much better without

He wouldn't lose his erection if you help him put the condom on, teasing him as you do x

By *lasgow sthMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Doesnt bother me in fact I prefer it as it gives me peace of mind I think I last longer without one on but it all depens

You dont mind it but feels much better without "

Cock socks...

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

"I wouldn’t say it spoils it, just makes it different. And there’s the inevitable pause while you get the damn thing on! "

Enjoyable pause when you put them on with your mouth

Helensburgh

"Some men blame the condom for them losing an erection. Does this happen or is it just an excuse?

I would think it would trap the blood in the fella leading to a longer errection.

Thats one for a science anorak."

Yes wearing condoms CAN cause a man to lose an erection, he could be wearing the wrong size, too small and too large can contribute. Psychologically it can cause a floppy if he convinces himself he can’t feel anything, is worried the condom will slip off/ split or that his performance will suffer.

This isn’t all the reasons of course but it’s a few of the most reported. Important thing is to make sure the bloody things are the right fit.

Even with all this it is STILL really important that people actually use them, the upsurge in STDs at the moment is horrifying.

"Some men blame the condom for them losing an erection. Does this happen or is it just an excuse?

Yes wearing condoms CAN cause a man to lose an erection, he could be wearing the wrong size, too small and too large can contribute. Psychologically it can cause a floppy if he convinces himself he can’t feel anything, is worried the condom will slip off/ split or that his performance will suffer.

This isn’t all the reasons of course but it’s a few of the most reported. Important thing is to make sure the bloody things are the right fit.

Even with all this it is STILL really important that people actually use them, the upsurge in STDs at the moment is horrifying. "

Think there's a higher risk of stds on here than anywhere else,I've found a condom that I'm comftable with and as I've said previously when I started using skyn brand I genuinely had to check that it hadn't split or came off due to how natural It felt,my new best freind and carry 3 in my wallet at all times,can basically have as much fun as I want during sex knowing that I can trust the condom.

"He wouldn't lose his erection if you help him put the condom on, teasing him as you do x"

(Makes a mental note of that).

By *urvitlotsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

With the right condom and put on in the right way, it can enhance the pleasure - and be safe at the same time

Doesn’t spoil it

Helensburgh

Even with all this it is STILL really important that people actually use them, the upsurge in STDs at the moment is horrifying.

Think there's a higher risk of stds on here than anywhere else,I've found a condom that I'm comftable with and as I've said previously when I started using skyn brand I genuinely had to check that it hadn't split or came off due to how natural It felt,my new best freind and carry 3 in my wallet at all times,can basically have as much fun as I want during sex knowing that I can trust the condom."

Ahh but are you using it right?

Think there's a higher risk of stds on here than anywhere else,I've found a condom that I'm comftable with and as I've said previously when I started using skyn brand I genuinely had to check that it hadn't split or came off due to how natural It felt,my new best freind and carry 3 in my wallet at all times,can basically have as much fun as I want during sex knowing that I can trust the condom."

Let's not forget that there is also a risk of catching an STD through oral. As I was told at my surgery last week, you can catch anything through oral sex too x

Think there's a higher risk of stds on here than anywhere else,I've found a condom that I'm comftable with and as I've said previously when I started using skyn brand I genuinely had to check that it hadn't split or came off due to how natural It felt,my new best freind and carry 3 in my wallet at all times,can basically have as much fun as I want during sex knowing that I can trust the condom.

Ahh but are you using it right? "

Yes ,I've found a condom I'm comftable with

You dont mind it but feels much better without "

ffs see you, I'll never look at my woolly socks in the same way

Helensburgh

Yes ,I've found a condom I'm comftable with "

How often do you change it?

How often do you change it? "

Eh when it's done and I've shot my load in it

Helensburgh

Eh when it's done and I've shot my load in it "

And how long would you say the average penatrative stage of your coitus lasts?

And how long would you say the average penatrative stage of your coitus lasts? "

Just spit out already ,what's your point

Helensburgh

Just spit out already ,what's your point "

I never spit it out...

I never spit it out... "

Nice

Helensburgh

I never spit it out...

Nice "

Helensburgh

I never spit it out...

Nice "

Quick answer though is that condoms are supposed to be used for single short term penetration, for an extended session you should use multiples, if you pull out mid way through to change position etc you should change it. it lowers the risk of splitting or in some cases chafing, and blistered naughty bits are no fun for anyone.

I never spit it out...

Nice

Quick answer though is that condoms are supposed to be used for single short term penetration, for an extended session you should use multiples, if you pull out mid way through to change position etc you should change it. it lowers the risk of splitting or in some cases chafing, and blistered naughty bits are no fun for anyone. "

Alright ,was wondering what you were getting at,I hear what your saying,I always just use the same one unless I go soft or the miss mimmsy drys up in which case some lube,only ever pull it off if I've went soft or I've shot my load,as I say the ones I use skyn are reliable and I can pretty much do my thigh with the same one,but for repeating obviously use multiple.

Thanks for the info but

Glasgow

I never spit it out...

Nice "

No its not and thats why i do spit it out.

Helensburgh

I never spit it out...

Nice

Quick answer though is that condoms are supposed to be used for single short term penetration, for an extended session you should use multiples, if you pull out mid way through to change position etc you should change it. it lowers the risk of splitting or in some cases chafing, and blistered naughty bits are no fun for anyone.

Alright ,was wondering what you were getting at,I hear what your saying,I always just use the same one unless I go soft or the miss mimmsy drys up in which case some lube,only ever pull it off if I've went soft or I've shot my load,as I say the ones I use skyn are reliable and I can pretty much do my thigh with the same one,but for repeating obviously use multiple.

Thanks for the info but "

Your welcome, you should go check out their Black Friday deals, apparently some come with a free gift........

» Add a new message to this topic