FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The issue of Face Pics!?

The issue of Face Pics!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyyy, just a general debate on face pics! I understand that some people need to be discreet for whatever there circumstances may be....and that it is anyone’s own choice whether they feel comfortable sending face pics. However the issue I have noticed and everyone will have experienced is a profile that states “face pics upon messaging” but then when the favour is asked in return there’s either an excuse that follows....or a reason for not wanting to send one...what are everyone’s thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A debate won't change the behaviour of others

"A debate won't change the behaviour of others "

That’s very true haha, a healthy debate is always a good thing though!

"Heyyy, just a general debate on face pics! I understand that some people need to be discreet for whatever there circumstances may be....and that it is anyone’s own choice whether they feel comfortable sending face pics. However the issue I have noticed and everyone will have experienced is a profile that states “face pics upon messaging” but then when the favour is asked in return there’s either an excuse that follows....or a reason for not wanting to send one...what are everyone’s thoughts on this? "

I like to get a face pic first, as I know I won't after I send mine. I even send a health warning.

"Heyyy, just a general debate on face pics! I understand that some people need to be discreet for whatever there circumstances may be....and that it is anyone’s own choice whether they feel comfortable sending face pics. However the issue I have noticed and everyone will have experienced is a profile that states “face pics upon messaging” but then when the favour is asked in return there’s either an excuse that follows....or a reason for not wanting to send one...what are everyone’s thoughts on this? "

They my friend are pic collectors , only send you're face pic when you are comfortable enough doing it but atleast strike up abit of conversation before you do.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"A debate won't change the behaviour of others

That’s very true haha, a healthy debate is always a good thing though! "

Haha awww bless you must be new to forum life

Haha awww bless you must be new to forum life "

What makes you think this haha?

"Heyyy, just a general debate on face pics! I understand that some people need to be discreet for whatever there circumstances may be....and that it is anyone’s own choice whether they feel comfortable sending face pics. However the issue I have noticed and everyone will have experienced is a profile that states “face pics upon messaging” but then when the favour is asked in return there’s either an excuse that follows....or a reason for not wanting to send one...what are everyone’s thoughts on this?

They my friend are pic collectors , only send you're face pic when you are comfortable enough doing it but atleast strike up abit of conversation before you do."

Aye that’s a good point! I’m just gonna go with the flowww

No ones right to discretion and privacy is any greater than anyone else's on here.

When you see the face on some of those demanding face pic to begin with you often feel short changed anyway.

Nowadays I just ignore them.

he will soon realise the good point and bad points of the forum and who to avoid

ffs OP I don't mean me, honest

he will soon realise the good point and bad points of the forum and who to avoid

ffs OP I don't mean me, honest "

The rest of us do, though!!

The rest of us do, though!! "

Seriosuly ! Everyone / ffs

I don't need to send face pics as my face pic is on my public profile but recently I watched a scary bit of Doctor Who and when I looked at my profile pic, a bit was cut out of my face, coincidence

The rest of us do, though!!

Seriosuly ! Everyone / ffs

I don't need to send face pics as my face pic is on my public profile but recently I watched a scary bit of Doctor Who and when I looked at my profile pic, a bit was cut out of my face, coincidence "

Are you Bradley Feckin' Walsh?

They're arseholes.

Next question?

ffs OP I don't mean me, honest "

Hahaha naaaa I like a bit of drama gets the blood!

"Heyyy, just a general debate on face pics! I understand that some people need to be discreet for whatever there circumstances may be....and that it is anyone’s own choice whether they feel comfortable sending face pics. However the issue I have noticed and everyone will have experienced is a profile that states “face pics upon messaging” but then when the favour is asked in return there’s either an excuse that follows....or a reason for not wanting to send one...what are everyone’s thoughts on this?

They're arseholes.

Next question?"

Right well my next question is....when will that status of not meeting be changed to meeting hahaha smooooooth as can be!

» Add a new message to this topic