FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glory holes

Glory holes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are these just for guys or woman do them as well ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

As they are usually in men's toilets I'd say just men...and tvs

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

We've used them in clubs. Great fun, mrs Deef enjoys being "behind the hole" so to speak. I remember her being very impressed as she said one young chap had cum 3 times in fairly quick succession I then had to explain it had actually been three different guys..! Personally I need to know it's a lady behind the hole which probably defeats the purpose but still very horny.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"We've used them in clubs. Great fun, mrs Deef enjoys being "behind the hole" so to speak. I remember her being very impressed as she said one young chap had cum 3 times in fairly quick succession I then had to explain it had actually been three different guys..! Personally I need to know it's a lady behind the hole which probably defeats the purpose but still very horny. "

Does she think all cocks look and taste the same?

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

I did wonder..! Presumably they were all similar. To be fair the hole was part of a grope box and she was being well manhandled at the time so maybe wasn't paying as much attention as normal lol..!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I did wonder..! Presumably they were all similar. To be fair the hole was part of a grope box and she was being well manhandled at the time so maybe wasn't paying as much attention as normal lol..!!

"

Very hot!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"I did wonder..! Presumably they were all similar. To be fair the hole was part of a grope box and she was being well manhandled at the time so maybe wasn't paying as much attention as normal lol..!!

"

Well I think you can excuse her for 'cumming' to that conclusion, who wouldn't be out of their mind in that scenario, that they wouldn't realise who's cock was in her mouth?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to try one just a shame there’s none around

» Add a new message to this topic