FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Family

Family

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsWTF OP   Couple  over a year ago

Arbroath

Do your kids or wider family know you are a swinger?

How do you feel about them finding out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got one family member that know and to be honest I harming nobody, so why should I worry

Yes, and it was me that told them. They don't have any issues with it.

Arbroath

"Yes, and it was me that told them. They don't have any issues with it. "

Your children or family?

I think it's great you've told them.

Just contemplating telling our son

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I don't see that as a conversation we ever need to have with anyone. Especially our kids. They'll have no choice but to know mum and dad have a healthy sex life and at some point we'll end up being walked in on at some point or heard enough for them to comment. They'll be raised to know about consent as a must, that sex should be fun and as long as everything is safe, sane and consensual then it's good and to be enjoyed.

We question if W's parents might be (lots of holidays with a couple of couples or weekends away with ) but he has no want to know that about his parents which I think is understandable.

Honestly is good but so is privacy. For us, there needs to be a balance.

V x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep my daughter knows... it wasn’t intentional her finding out but she’s always known I’m bi so is cool with it. Wouldn’t bother me anyone else finding out, I’m not doing anything wrong

K x

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

I told my mum about Anna. She was amazing and even said my dad would have been happy for me even tho he died 2 and a half years ago.

My family don't know and I would never tell them. My parents are very old fashioned and they would be disgusted and would no doubt disown me. I'm doing nothing wrong and not hurting anyone but they just wouldn't understand x

Arbroath

"I don't see that as a conversation we ever need to have with anyone. Especially our kids. They'll have no choice but to know mum and dad have a healthy sex life and at some point we'll end up being walked in on at some point or heard enough for them to comment. They'll be raised to know about consent as a must, that sex should be fun and as long as everything is safe, sane and consensual then it's good and to be enjoyed.

We question if W's parents might be (lots of holidays with a couple of couples or weekends away with ) but he has no want to know that about his parents which I think is understandable.

V x"

Our son has a very healthy sex life and I would not be surprised if he ended up on fab to be honest.

So although we have always kept this side of our life private I'm concerned he might find out and that it might be better to tell him before this happens

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I don't see that as a conversation we ever need to have with anyone. Especially our kids. They'll have no choice but to know mum and dad have a healthy sex life and at some point we'll end up being walked in on at some point or heard enough for them to comment. They'll be raised to know about consent as a must, that sex should be fun and as long as everything is safe, sane and consensual then it's good and to be enjoyed.

V x

Our son has a very healthy sex life and I would not be surprised if he ended up on fab to be honest.

So although we have always kept this side of our life private I'm concerned he might find out and that it might be better to tell him before this happens "

That's definitely fair! If he's old enough, mature enough and of the mindset that might take it well then it's probably better to say

V x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

im not a swinger in the sense of the word does my family know im a free spirit yup they know I have friends

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Our kids are still quite young but even if they wern't I still wouldn't tell them as its none of their business and tbh I don't see why my kids need to know about our sex life.

As for family if they found out one way or another I wouldn't be that botherd but once again I don't see how its any of their business.

Mr

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

V x"

We near got caught a wee while back. We heard our daughter last second and Mrs managed to grab the cover round her whilst I struck a casual naked pose trying to cover my boner.

She's going to regret not knocking one day lol

Mr

I don’t need to know any ones sexuality and no one needs to know mine as it’s no one business x

"Yes, and it was me that told them. They don't have any issues with it.

Your children or family?

I think it's great you've told them.

Just contemplating telling our son"

Why?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

No family or friends knows I'm on here because it's my buisness.

I have a friend on here that if I'm on a meet knows where I am & tell him when I'm back at home, but thats from a safety point of view.

No. I don't go into any great detail about my sex life with my family so don't see why they would need to know that we're on here.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Having given it some good thought, I’m fairly confident that the only thing worse than finding out your parents are swingers through seeing their profile on a swinger site, is finding out your parents are swingers by having them tell you themselves.

"Having given it some good thought, I’m fairly confident that the only thing worse than finding out your parents are swingers through seeing their profile on a swinger site, is finding out your parents are swingers by having them tell you themselves."

How about walking into a group room at a club whipping out your samurai sword out and then realising that the hot piece of ass you were hoping to work on after the gmfirst guy finishes is your mum and the guy round the front is your dad. Would that not be worse.?

"Having given it some good thought, I’m fairly confident that the only thing worse than finding out your parents are swingers through seeing their profile on a swinger site, is finding out your parents are swingers by having them tell you themselves.

How about walking into a group room at a club whipping out your samurai sword out and then realising that the hot piece of ass you were hoping to work on after the gmfirst guy finishes is your mum and the guy round the front is your dad. Would that not be worse.? "

Fuck sake....you still banging on about that. She said sorry!

"Having given it some good thought, I’m fairly confident that the only thing worse than finding out your parents are swingers through seeing their profile on a swinger site, is finding out your parents are swingers by having them tell you themselves.

How about walking into a group room at a club whipping out your samurai sword out and then realising that the hot piece of ass you were hoping to work on after the gmfirst guy finishes is your mum and the guy round the front is your dad. Would that not be worse.?

Fuck sake....you still banging on about that. She said sorry!"

Aye but it was two nights before Christmas... Fucking ruined turkey and chipolatas for me forever.

Aye but it was two nights before Christmas... Fucking ruined turkey and chipolatas for me forever. "

You said the "c" word.....and am no' talkin' Christmas!

Aye but it was two nights before Christmas... Fucking ruined turkey and chipolatas for me forever.

You said the "c" word.....and am no' talkin' Christmas!"

Cuntext my dear.. Context.

My sister knows haha . She loves all my stories

Its my business and why should anyone else need to know? Keep it private and if it comes out then do the explaining.

» Add a new message to this topic