FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Alternative names

Alternative names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read a post on one of these forums the other day and it was on about words people hate. And there was a woman who said she hated the word pussy. It got a lot of women posting how much they dislike that term. So it got me thinking what words do women find acceptable or prefer to be used ? I just can’t see the terms flower or lady garden having the same effect if your trying to engage in a bit of horny chat or messaging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Totally depends on the situation.

Doctor, there's an issue with my vagina vs Wade, fuck my pussy.

It's erotic fiction that has a lot to answer for. Nothing will make medry up quicker than terms like 'her channel' being used

V x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex used to hate "cunt" can see why seems such an aggressive word but she did like "pussy" as it seemed soft and cuddly

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Think most ladies have a disliking to cunt not sure why as they have one that they liked played with

It's erotic fiction that has a lot to answer for. Nothing will make medry up quicker than terms like 'her channel' being used

V x

Yeh that’s what I’m meaning.

Obviously at the doctors correct terminology is a must. Can’t imagine it would go down well going to the doctors and saying. Doctor ma cunts in pure aganoy. although I’m sure they’ve heard it all

And I’m the same time I don’t think if your sending steamy messages I don’t think terms like fanny or flower carry the right emphasis and like you say would dry up the Nile used in the wrong place.

I will admit to being a little surprised at the number of women who couldn’t stand the word pussy.

And I’ve yet to meet a woman who uses the word cunt or indeed likes the word

They were debating this in The Lounge not so long ago and a few women seemed to like the word cunt being used during sex. Never mind dry up, I'd boot the offender straight in the stones if they referred to it as cunt.

Im glad I haven’t used that term in any messages then. Although from what I’ve read on some of these forums there’s guys on here who’d use that word just to achieve those excact outcomes lol

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"They were debating this in The Lounge not so long ago and a few women seemed to like the word cunt being used during sex. Never mind dry up, I'd boot the offender straight in the stones if they referred to it as cunt."

Maybe they have read some of your posts and when they said yer wee cunt is getting it , they were not talking to your flower doggy.

Im only joking , plz dont shred me again with one of your one line quips that tears me to bits lol.

Its xmas take pity on me.

I used to say for the lassie to call me Steve Austin but they kept confusing me with the wrestler.

» Add a new message to this topic