FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dont you just love....

Dont you just love....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester.

Those corner shops that are open on Xmas Day?. Much appreciated.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Those corner shops that are open on Xmas Day?. Much appreciated.x"

Absolutely.. There would have been hell to pay if I couldn't get sugar for my morning coffee, couldn't believe it when I saw it had run out. Good shout Mrs.

Manchester.

I under estimated the amount of molk i would need for my mums two day stay. Corner shop was very busy.

"I under estimated the amount of molk i would need for my mums two day stay. Corner shop was very busy."

I was there as it opened. Lol..I was dressed in a hoodie, old joggies and dress shoes, looked rough as fuck, then I couldn't font my pound coin to pay for it and the shopkeeper felt sorry for me and gave it for free..

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I under estimated the amount of molk i would need for my mums two day stay. Corner shop was very busy.

I was there as it opened. Lol..I was dressed in a hoodie, old joggies and dress shoes, looked rough as fuck, then I couldn't font my pound coin to pay for it and the shopkeeper felt sorry for me and gave it for free.. "

nae wonder he felt sorry for you dressed like that!!!

"I under estimated the amount of molk i would need for my mums two day stay. Corner shop was very busy.

I was there as it opened. Lol..I was dressed in a hoodie, old joggies and dress shoes, looked rough as fuck, then I couldn't font my pound coin to pay for it and the shopkeeper felt sorry for me and gave it for free.. nae wonder he felt sorry for you dressed like that!!! "

Aye a know. An if yed seen my hair. Yed wonder why he didnae make me a coffee too.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's great that places like that open till the Queen's Speech (normally), but I didn't take advantage of any this year, as for the first time ever, I had everything in we needed.

Mandy

Manchester.

"It's great that places like that open till the Queen's Speech (normally), but I didn't take advantage of any this year, as for the first time ever, I had everything in we needed.

Mandy"

I have 2 shops on my doorstep which were open 9 until 8pm and a petrol station round the corner open 24hrs l.

"It's great that places like that open till the Queen's Speech (normally), but I didn't take advantage of any this year, as for the first time ever, I had everything in we needed.

Mandy

I have 2 shops on my doorstep which were open 9 until 8pm and a petrol station round the corner open 24hrs l."

Lucky you, glad to have one or two wee corner shops around me like that as well

.. Gotta get in the car to get to any shops! Makes you make sure you have enough of everything! #panicbuy.. ??

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Those corner shops that are open on Xmas Day?. Much appreciated.x"

Even better when it's a good mate and he will drop off whatever you need on route home thankfully we are always organised though

John

» Add a new message to this topic