FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dundee swingers club

Dundee swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erthguy39 OP   Man  over a year ago

Perth

Would there be enough interest and clientele in Dundee and surrounding areas to operate a swingers club ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be interested

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

Been suggested a good few times over the years and also someone in last year saying he was opening one....chances of it happening are slim.

By *rMrsWTFCouple  over a year ago

Arbroath

We would use it in fact I'd even work in it but we can't afford to open one

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Judging by the number of people that were interested in my parties, plus the people that were regulars at the Aberdeen club, and those from Aberdeen that didn’t want to attend the Aberdeen club because it’s too much of a village, I’d say there’s enough interest. Sure there will be someone along soon to say there isn’t though

Perth

The question being would there be punters week in week out. There would be a bar possible hot tub decent size lounge for socializing

We would definitely attend , heard mixed reviews of the Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs and has kinda put us off going

i’d be keen

I would attend and work there if I could

Don't tell the polis not a chance in hell of opening one

Would love to visit for both friendship and fun, full discretion and cleanliness assured.

By *rMrsWTFCouple  over a year ago

Arbroath

"The question being would there be punters week in week out. There would be a bar possible hot tub decent size lounge for socializing "

I think you will find it very difficult to get a licence for a bar but you should have no problem with a cafe, you could make it a safe meeting zone for socials you would have to look very seriously at the legal side and health and safety and how busy it is will depend on the service

By *olly90Woman  over a year ago

Arbroath

I'd attend for sure. Edinburgh and Glasgow are only possible if going with someone whereas if feel a bit more comfy going myself in Dundee as I know it. X

Perth

It looks highly unlikely as the landlord is looking for £1000 a month rent for the old sauna and it needs another 20k spent on a refurb as at the moment even the rats have vacated.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

There was some guy on here over a year ago saying he was opening a club in Dundee.

Unfortunately he failed and was unlos after people pointing out the actual requirements of running a swinger club.

Best people to speak to are the ones that have ran or are running a club currently.

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I looked into it a few years back.

Judging by the amount of active swingers in the N.E I would say there was defo enough people to market a club to.

Where things fell through was costs, Dundee is a very expensive city to rent or buy property in. Then you have the costs fitting the place out and have to balance that up against the amount of profit you could possibly bring in each week.

It soon became apparent that with the properties that were on the market then I was never going to recoup my original investment in a time that made it worth my while.

That wasn't even taking in refurbs or expansions.

Maybe you'll have more luck than me. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I'm not the guy that announced it then went unlos btw.

Mr

By *otrock-cplCouple  over a year ago

Glenrothes

It's a fantastic idea in principle.

And with us being in After 8 in Edinburgh (not such a good venue) & CJ'S in Glasgow (fantastic venue) it would be good to have something closer to home.

There doesn't need to be a licence for a bar...

(BYOB) and have it stored in the social area where there's trusted individuals monitoring the social bar.

There would need to be a good few rooms etc and themed events where it's not alway Billy bunter and his mates strolling in from the Kebab shop looking to get his tadger sooked off.

A round of applause to whoever opens up shop in Dundee we say ?

By *ast RolloMan  over a year ago

glasgow west

unless they have changed or relaxed the law "swingers clubs" in scotland are not legal and are treated as brothels in some respects

» Add a new message to this topic