FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single guys at After 8?

Single guys at After 8?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m a single guy that would love to get on the club scene. I really fancy going to After 8 but I’m apprehensive about going as a single guy. Is it over run with single guys? What am I likely to expect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"I’m a single guy that would love to get on the club scene. I really fancy going to After 8 but I’m apprehensive about going as a single guy. Is it over run with single guys? What am I likely to expect? "

The times I have been, yes it has been.

Mrs

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I’m a single guy that would love to get on the club scene. I really fancy going to After 8 but I’m apprehensive about going as a single guy. Is it over run with single guys? What am I likely to expect?

The times I have been, yes it has been.

Mrs"

Seems I was right not too bother then. Loads of horny single guys

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Check the reviews in the club section. All the recent ones are really good and it'll also give you an idea of the people who go. In the past that seemed to happen frequently, but it was never like that the few times I've attended. Seems to be more a mix these days and not at all overrun by single men x

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been to after8 a few times recently and I haven't found it overrun with single guys. I prefer it as it's smaller and easier to get chatting with people, both men and women. Should give it a try, everyone is different and likes different things xx

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Its no worse or better than other clubs where single guys are concerned. Been many times as a couple. Whats wrong with more guys than females anyway ? Are women not allowed choice ??. Last 5 or 6 times we went Mrs She D never played as she never seen what she likes. Not sure what the big deal is ?? OP go and use your charm to stand out from the crowd and you will be fine. Go and act like a knob and you will not enjoy your club visit, that goes for ANY club you decide on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are also a lot of couple's and women that go too I suggest going once to see what you think rather than listening to others opinions

"Its no worse or better than other clubs where single guys are concerned. Been many times as a couple. Whats wrong with more guys than females anyway ? Are women not allowed choice ??. Last 5 or 6 times we went Mrs She D never played as she never seen what she likes. Not sure what the big deal is ?? OP go and use your charm to stand out from the crowd and you will be fine. Go and act like a knob and you will not enjoy your club visit, that goes for ANY club you decide on. "

No one said there was anything wrong with woman having a choice.

Just trying to gather some info

"There are also a lot of couple's and women that go too I suggest going once to see what you think rather than listening to others opinions"

Yeah I think that’s a good idea. Gonna give it a shot. I know where the door is if it’s not for me

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Had a spell of going years ago.

Had some great nites where you did not want it to end.

And once went where I simply decided it was too busy, my problem not the clubs really.

"There are also a lot of couple's and women that go too I suggest going once to see what you think rather than listening to others opinions"

Haha actually I was talking to you on Friday. You said you and a mate would go to after 8 with me and my mate.......

........then you blocked me

God bless the internet

The past few times I have been it's been a mixed crowd

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Defo was when we went

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

Lately its been more couples and females than singles guys.

Definitely becoming more mixed, but it literally just depends who decides to go I’ve been times it’s been super busy and I was the only single guy there it totally depends you can never predict with any sort of accuracy

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

We've been a couple of times lately. Been a reasonable mix of couples to singles. Our last visit met a nice couple of single lads later in the night but was too late to play.

Maybe next time.

By *loobookMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

been going for a couple months now and pretty regularly too - have found it a good mix since ive been going and also found everyone really approachable and friendly - you get from it what you put in i guess

» Add a new message to this topic