FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Couples ; Keeping Romance Alive

Couples ; Keeping Romance Alive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

I know, I know, I’m setting myself up for the ‘don’t you know this is a sex site’ barrage of comments but who cares....I see site as far more than that!

I feel I’m failing at trying to keep the romance alive in my marriage whilst seeking for the enhancements that Fab can bring to a couple.

Lately it’s like the focus has been on the thrill of new experiences and fantasies with others to the detriment of keeping the romance alive.

Serious couples.....how do you get the balance right?

Romance and intimacy are majorly important in our marriage but we’ve taken our eye off the ball and focussed on enhancing what we have by exploring our fantasies. Perhaps you can’t have it all, perhaps you can

Could we discuss this without condemnation?

I understand that the majority will already have switched off however I am genuinely interested in other couples views/advice/suggestions x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

You can have it all we do. Having read your question again I think you deep down know the answer and maybe you should step back from here and concentrate on the two of you again as clearly things are not that great x

GLASGOW

"You can have it all we do. Having read your question again I think you deep down know the answer and maybe you should step back from here and concentrate on the two of you again as clearly things are not that great x"

You saw through it

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

We treat this as a secondary rather than the optimum sexual experience. If we left if wouldn't make a jot of a difference to us in that regard. Been on here coming up to two years and it's less that double figures the amount of different people we have played with.

GLASGOW

"We treat this as a secondary rather than the optimum sexual experience. If we left if wouldn't make a jot of a difference to us in that regard. Been on here coming up to two years and it's less that double figures the amount of different people we have played with. "

Thank you : I appreciate that x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ive got to agree with Tands here there are obviously issues with your relationship which you should take time out to address .

Some try to fix a broken relationship by adding some spice to it but sometimes its that spice that finally breaks a couples relationship up .

Id seriously consider a timeout and consentrate on each other for a while .

Good luck guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can have it all we do. Having read your question again I think you deep down know the answer and maybe you should step back from here and concentrate on the two of you again as clearly things are not that great x"

Go back to basics. Wee date night. Cinema and a meal, weekend break at a hotel & spa. Or the skint option, pack a picnic & flask of tea and go out for a run in the car, see where you end up. Phones turned off and actually talk to one another about any old shite.

I think it's easy to lose sight of that on here as a couple. See some profiles with hundreds of verifications, constant requests for meets and I wonder how the fuck they actually make quality time for one another.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

You're more than smart enough to know your own answer to your post so I'm sure you already do.

For us, we have such limited time for this side of things but we make a point of keeping time for us too. We could probably pay a babysitter to come round on Saturday while we head off to CJs but I'd rather have the time to cuddle up together and enjoy some time with just the two of us. We have our next fab play date set and we're happy to wait for that for the possible extras

No reason you can't have both if you want to

V x

GLASGOW

"Ive got to agree with Tands here there are obviously issues with your relationship which you should take time out to address .

Some try to fix a broken relationship by adding some spice to it but sometimes its that spice that finally breaks a couples relationship up .

Id seriously consider a timeout and consentrate on each other for a while .

Good luck guys "

Thank you ; we are great, just not getting the balance right so yes we do need to regroup with each other and forget the extras for now x

GLASGOW

"You can have it all we do. Having read your question again I think you deep down know the answer and maybe you should step back from here and concentrate on the two of you again as clearly things are not that great x

Go back to basics. Wee date night. Cinema and a meal, weekend break at a hotel & spa. Or the skint option, pack a picnic & flask of tea and go out for a run in the car, see where you end up. Phones turned off and actually talk to one another about any old shite.

I think it's easy to lose sight of that on here as a couple. See some profiles with hundreds of verifications, constant requests for meets and I wonder how the fuck they actually make quality time for one another."

Thank you - I love that, you get where I’m at and thank you for that x

GLASGOW

"You're more than smart enough to know your own answer to your post so I'm sure you already do.

For us, we have such limited time for this side of things but we make a point of keeping time for us too. We could probably pay a babysitter to come round on Saturday while we head off to CJs but I'd rather have the time to cuddle up together and enjoy some time with just the two of us. We have our next fab play date set and we're happy to wait for that for the possible extras

No reason you can't have both if you want to

Agreed - we’ve just neglected the foundations in favour of the fantasies xx thank you

V x"

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I know, I know, I’m setting myself up for the ‘don’t you know this is a sex site’ barrage of comments but who cares....I see site as far more than that!

I feel I’m failing at trying to keep the romance alive in my marriage whilst seeking for the enhancements that Fab can bring to a couple.

Lately it’s like the focus has been on the thrill of new experiences and fantasies with others to the detriment of keeping the romance alive.

Romance and intimacy are majorly important in our marriage but we’ve taken our eye off the ball and focussed on enhancing what we have by exploring our fantasies. Perhaps you can’t have it all, perhaps you can

I understand that the majority will already have switched off however I am genuinely interested in other couples views/advice/suggestions x"

Im seriously curious who posted this, if its both of you on the same wavelength then there could be a wee issue where you need to take a wee timeout from Fab and spend more time spicing up yer lives together. If its just male or female posting with these thoughts you REALLY need to talk to each other asap or it could get ugly. Agree with everything Doggy said above too. Very sound advice about doing more stuff together. No reason why you cant incorporate that with other non playing Fab dates.

GLASGOW

"I know, I know, I’m setting myself up for the ‘don’t you know this is a sex site’ barrage of comments but who cares....I see site as far more than that!

I understand that the majority will already have switched off however I am genuinely interested in other couples views/advice/suggestions x

Im seriously curious who posted this, if its both of you on the same wavelength then there could be a wee issue where you need to take a wee timeout from Fab and spend more time spicing up yer lives together. If its just male or female posting with these thoughts you REALLY need to talk to each other asap or it could get ugly. Agree with everything Doggy said above too. Very sound advice about doing more stuff together. No reason why you cant incorporate that with other non playing Fab dates. "

We are together online, we are trying to work out whether we cut the cord on fab for a while and go back to basics however we do love the spark of aroussl from other too. We agree we’ve probably been too busy in Fab life since Christmas and not busy enough together so we’re off for the weekend with no phones lol x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Im seriously curious who posted this, if its both of you on the same wavelength then there could be a wee issue where you need to take a wee timeout from Fab and spend more time spicing up yer lives together. If its just male or female posting with these thoughts you REALLY need to talk to each other asap or it could get ugly. Agree with everything Doggy said above too. Very sound advice about doing more stuff together. No reason why you cant incorporate that with other non playing Fab dates.

We are together online, we are trying to work out whether we cut the cord on fab for a while and go back to basics however we do love the spark of aroussl from other too. We agree we’ve probably been too busy in Fab life since Christmas and not busy enough together so we’re off for the weekend with no phones lol x"

I think im blocked so cant see how long youve been on Fab but i remember when we started we were never away , constantly looking to meet etc like a Fab honeymoon period. Its calmed down now to a very occasional meet for either of us through our choice. X

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

We are together online, we are trying to work out whether we cut the cord on fab for a while and go back to basics however we do love the spark of aroussl from other too. We agree we’ve probably been too busy in Fab life since Christmas and not busy enough together so we’re off for the weekend with no phones lol x"

Having been on the site for around 11/12 years my advice is step off the site and forget the spark you get from others and re-ignite the one you get from each other. Your status from yesterday indicates you were pausing fab this week and having family time yet a day later you are back posting. This is not a criticism it’s just an observation. The only people who matter in this discussion is the opinions of you both not strangers on a sex site. Good Luck x

GLASGOW

We are together online, we are trying to work out whether we cut the cord on fab for a while and go back to basics however we do love the spark of aroussl from other too. We agree we’ve probably been too busy in Fab life since Christmas and not busy enough together so we’re off for the weekend with no phones lol x

Having been on the site for around 11/12 years my advice is step off the site and forget the spark you get from others and re-ignite the one you get from each other. Your status from yesterday indicates you were pausing fab this week and having family time yet a day later you are back posting. This is not a criticism it’s just an observation. The only people who matter in this discussion is the opinions of you both not strangers on a sex site. Good Luck x"

Thank you x

GLASGOW

I think im blocked so cant see how long youve been on Fab but i remember when we started we were never away , constantly looking to meet etc like a Fab honeymoon period. Its calmed down now to a very occasional meet for either of us through our choice. X"

Thank you x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Married for 29 years, swinging for 6 of them on and off.

The most important people to us is us and our children, we often have date nights, go to the cinema etc, it's just as nice to stay in cuddle up on the sofa with a bottle of wine and watch a couple of films.

Swinging is like a hobby, it's great if we both have the time and desire but it certainly isn't that important in our lives.

Put each other first. X

GLASGOW

"Married for 29 years, swinging for 6 of them on and off.

The most important people to us is us and our children, we often have date nights, go to the cinema etc, it's just as nice to stay in cuddle up on the sofa with a bottle of wine and watch a couple of films.

Swinging is like a hobby, it's great if we both have the time and desire but it certainly isn't that important in our lives.

Put each other first. X"

Thank you - our girls are 22 and 30 and off getting on in their own lives hence why we found ourselves a new hobby lol

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Married for 29 years, swinging for 6 of them on and off.

Put each other first. X

Thank you - our girls are 22 and 30 and off getting on in their own lives hence why we found ourselves a new hobby lol"

Ours are both grown up so we was/are the same about the hobby but we never forget that it just is a hobby.. good luck to you both x

By *heekyguy2Man  over a year ago

Local

As is said focus on each other and find a better balance.

Try looking for couples intimacy workshops in the UK and Europe, there are many, you will cross over into Tantra workshops too. Proper Tantra, not fab Tantra lol

» Add a new message to this topic