FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Expectations of Fabswingers !!!

Expectations of Fabswingers !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you first found fabswingers, what was your expectations ?

Were you hoping for a fuck or seen it as a site to get into the swinging scene or curious and didn't know what to expect ?

After joining fab has your expectations changed any ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That I was going to get pumped rotten by loads of fit sexy blokes lol

I actually had no expectations tbh I hoped at the very least it would

Kill some

Boredom and I might meet someone nice and have some fun

"That I was going to get pumped rotten by loads of fit sexy blokes lol

"

That made me giggle

and instead you got idiots spilling their coffee beside you lololol

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

A male friend told me about fab so I joined and I'm still here 3yrs later lol. I had no expectations at all about fab as just curious about it all and was inundated with messages from single males and couples which I couldn't possibly keep up with replying to, I've had social meets and fun meets as all meets are completely different from other meets and experienced time wasters too which waste it for the genuine people on fab, I have also made some brilliant friends on here, it's like having a secret life that no one else knows about.

Fran xx

"A male friend told me about fab so I joined and I'm still here 3yrs later lol. I had no expectations at all about fab as just curious about it all and was inundated with messages from single males and couples which I couldn't possibly keep up with replying to, I've had social meets and fun meets as all meets are completely different from other meets and experienced time wasters too which waste it for the genuine people on fab, I have also made some brilliant friends on here, it's like having a secret life that no one else knows about.

Fran xx"

When you first joined and inundated with too many messages, did it put you off bit to a stage that you might have left or were you Ok with all the mail straight away

I joined back in the good old days of no socials haha..so back then I fully understood what the place was about ..now it's just a minefield of people with no Inention of meets and people who want to treat it like a dating site

Gone are the days of "hi".....

30 mins later a damn good meet haha

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I joined back in the good old days of no socials haha..so back then I fully understood what the place was about ..now it's just a minefield of people with no Inention of meets and people who want to treat it like a dating site

30 mins later a damn good meet haha "

thats something you could easily have.

Been here yrs myself and i dont remember it being that way maybe because thats not something i look for

We were curious and didn't know what to expect.

No longer curious but still don't know what the fuck to expect!

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"I joined back in the good old days of no socials haha..so back then I fully understood what the place was about ..now it's just a minefield of people with no Inention of meets and people who want to treat it like a dating site

There have been socials from the start but just a lot less frequent to what there is now. X

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Curiosity to learn about the whole scene and the hope of meeting another couple or two we would be happy to swap with and have as friends with benefits was the intention.

We've certainly learned a lot! Met a lot of lovely people too and enjoyed the social aspect. Starting to think it's us and our expectations are too high with the other side of it

V x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had started swinging months before i joined Fab. I only joined as a way of keeping in touch with sone people i had met at clubs. I had no intentions of going on meets and although i dont go on many i have given into temptation on a few occassions.

I got way more than I bargained for a few times.

No real expectations then and certainly none now. It would be even more disappointing if I did

"Curiosity to learn about the whole scene and the hope of meeting another couple or two we would be happy to swap with and have as friends with benefits was the intention.

We've certainly learned a lot! Met a lot of lovely people too and enjoyed the social aspect. Starting to think it's us and our expectations are too high with the other side of it

V x"

Cause you're not meeting folk who float yer boat?

Me, I already knew the scene from another site and was coerced kicking and screaming to come to here by other fab members so I suppose I knew what to expect from the scene

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Curiosity to learn about the whole scene and the hope of meeting another couple or two we would be happy to swap with and have as friends with benefits was the intention.

V x

Cause you're not meeting folk who float yer boat?"

I think we've just worked out who and what we're looking for now. We'll see how it goes our lack of opportunity to get out to clubs or meets doesn't help. Can't complain about the nights we've had though. Like I said, the social aspect has been brilliant and we've met some people we really get on with and like which is all good

V x

If you join fab with expectations or not, I'm sure your duration on fab, with experience, your views will change, you will know what your looking for, what you want, your desires. So I'm sure expectations would change

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

"A male friend told me about fab so I joined and I'm still here 3yrs later lol. I had no expectations at all about fab as just curious about it all and was inundated with messages from single males and couples which I couldn't possibly keep up with replying to, I've had social meets and fun meets as all meets are completely different from other meets and experienced time wasters too which waste it for the genuine people on fab, I have also made some brilliant friends on here, it's like having a secret life that no one else knows about.

Fran xx

When you first joined and inundated with too many messages, did it put you off bit to a stage that you might have left or were you Ok with all the mail straight away "

I was ok with the mail I received and was more frustrated with the mail I couldn't see due to too many and I accidently deleted some by mistake too until I got used to how the site worked and met a FB who sent me a 2nd mail as I didn't receive his first mail due to too many and glad he did message back as he is so lovely and still see him now and then, I'm stubborn at times and don't give up that easy lol.

Fran xx

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I joined with a lassie years ago and now I just expect the web page to load.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

My husband's search history

So If you can't beat them join them

He did message my profile once but I told him he wasn't my type

I was hoping to get to explore myself, and others sexually, but as I am new and have nonuser verification I am finding it hard to connect with people to do so. However, I am going to be patient with it, got plenty of time on my hands

Like the National Lottery I don't expect anything, but it's better to be in it than not. Have been to a few clubs and was told that was a better option for single guys than Fab and it does seem to be the case. Most fantasies remain exactly that.

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"When you first found fabswingers, what was your expectations ?

Were you hoping for a fuck or seen it as a site to get into the swinging scene or curious and didn't know what to expect ?

"

Like you Horsey i was on another site,on it i was lucky enough to have my first ever swinging meet and it was the kind of fun meet that spurred you on to click on and do similar again.

Gained some nifty verification via various fixtures, group fun,parties,dont seem to have the same mindset now to busy myself with anything like that these days.

Expectations are close to nil now,think you would soon and regularly click off feeling nothing but dissapointed if dared to assume a meet was easily created,and thats just a sign of the "online" times with this, fab my pics/check me out on webcam but dont dare message me,not complaining, just an observation of the way things seem to be currently.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I never have any expectations. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the friends I’ve made, the experiences I’ve had and the confidence to explore more.

Looking forward to more fun, meet new friends and have a blast.

It was curiosity for us and the hope of meeting similar couples to ourselves for hot encounters.

Been pretty disappointing. The few people we’ve met face to face have been lovely but really struggle to get quality meets with couples. Pic exchange is a nightmare and we get rejected a lot (except when we were meeting guys who we never got rejected for).

If we could travel to clubs (don’t want to go local) we’d probably give up on Fab but it is addictive and worth it for the very very rare meet.

I joined because I was looking for a bit of fun and meet some great people and have them all wanting to fuck my brains out.............................How wrong I was

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I joined looking for fun but also enjoy the chat finding though age looks against me I'm getting more blocks

My ex partner joined us up on a couple account so by the time I created my single account I knew not to expect anything

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I joined to find a female to play with myself and a long term partner - this was over 4 years ago

Then was a bit overwhelmed by the male attention - took a while to bring my ego back into check

Now I more just dip in and out of it - have the odd social or bit of fun but I don’t let it take over my life anymore

Can't remember who recommended it but I'm glad they did.My ex wife reminded me last night that we dipped our feet in the scene in 1990 after having a few 3somes,despite some negativity towards myself i have to say I love it and would like to thank I'll make many new friends through it. I would definitely prefer to be part of a couple tho . It's a hostile environment for single/divorced guys but they created that themselves. If you think what's between your legs is more important to a woman than what's between your ears there can't be much going on between your ears.

"It was curiosity for us and the hope of meeting similar couples to ourselves for hot encounters.

Been pretty disappointing. The few people we’ve met face to face have been lovely but really struggle to get quality meets with couples. Pic exchange is a nightmare and we get rejected a lot (except when we were meeting guys who we never got rejected for).

If we could travel to clubs (don’t want to go local) we’d probably give up on Fab but it is addictive and worth it for the very very rare meet.

"

Rejected because of how you look?

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Can't remember who recommended it but I'm glad they did.My ex wife reminded me last night that we dipped our feet in the scene in 1990 after having a few 3somes,despite some negativity towards myself i have to say I love it and would like to thank I'll make many new friends through it. I would definitely prefer to be part of a couple tho . It's a hostile environment for single/divorced guys but they created that themselves. If you think what's between your legs is more important to a woman than what's between your ears there can't be much going on between your ears. "

Most single guys I'd imagine are probably courteous, polite in their messaging to others and there will be lots going on between their ears. You can't pigeonhole us along with the feckwits who apparently mess it up for the rest of us. I certainly don't remember making this place a hostile environment for myself.

"Can't remember who recommended it but I'm glad they did.My ex wife reminded me last night that we dipped our feet in the scene in 1990 after having a few 3somes,despite some negativity towards myself i have to say I love it and would like to thank I'll make many new friends through it. I would definitely prefer to be part of a couple tho . It's a hostile environment for single/divorced guys but they created that themselves. If you think what's between your legs is more important to a woman than what's between your ears there can't be much going on between your ears.

Most single guys I'd imagine are probably courteous, polite in their messaging to others and there will be lots going on between their ears. You can't pigeonhole us along with the feckwits who apparently mess it up for the rest of us. I certainly don't remember making this place a hostile environment for myself. "

Sorry I shouldn't have made it a sweeper statement, a lot of guys have made it difficult for decent guys

"Can't remember who recommended it but I'm glad they did.My ex wife reminded me last night that we dipped our feet in the scene in 1990 after having a few 3somes,despite some negativity towards myself i have to say I love it and would like to thank I'll make many new friends through it. I would definitely prefer to be part of a couple tho . It's a hostile environment for single/divorced guys but they created that themselves. If you think what's between your legs is more important to a woman than what's between your ears there can't be much going on between your ears.

Most single guys I'd imagine are probably courteous, polite in their messaging to others and there will be lots going on between their ears. You can't pigeonhole us along with the feckwits who apparently mess it up for the rest of us. I certainly don't remember making this place a hostile environment for myself.

Sorry I shouldn't have made it a sweeper statement, a lot of guys have made it difficult for decent guys "

Sweeping *

"It was curiosity for us and the hope of meeting similar couples to ourselves for hot encounters.

Rejected because of how you look? "

Me (male) never thought I was that ugly, at least in photos, until we joined Fab. Exchanged photos with properly verified couples where the male is doing communications and he likes photos but will show partner later. Generally no reply after that but it’s def not just a single guy pretending to be a couple.

Not a problem as I have a gorgeous wife. Maybe I need a better set of photos. Lol

I've been here in the past as a single and in a couple and you get two vastly different experiences. When on as a single male your almost treated like an outcast that sex, as a couple people couldn't suck up your ass anymore. Downside as a couple is people read your profile and know well that there not what you looking for then get offended when you tell them that. But worst of all is the timewasters. We've made effort as a couple getting ready for a Meet twice now. When to place of meeting and no shows both times. When I first came on here years ago was such a great site. Now it's full of dreamers

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Didn't join with any expectations at all here,

it was a window into a different world for us at first

But as a way of putting us in touch with lots of like minded people

and introducing us to "the lifestyle" it's been an unparalleled success lol

So Fab and it's people, you've more than exceeded our expectations

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

When we first joined it was to find someone for a threesome since mrs was curious.

I suppose we expected to find someone.

We did find a fabber for our first but it wasn't on fab we found her.

These days we don't expect to much. We more or less just use fab to keep a eye on the scene and to pass sometime.

Mr

No expectations but I had hoped that I would find more proper kink. Most swingers are very vanilla in the bedroom.

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"No expectations but I had hoped that I would find more proper kink. Most swingers are very vanilla in the bedroom."
I like kinky stuff

It is what it is nothing special although there are a few that think they are.lol

I've chatted to a lot on here and I never had any expectation.

I had no expectations and still don't.

You get out of it what you put in.

So to speak.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was hoping to get to explore myself, and others sexually, but as I am new and have nonuser verification I am finding it hard to connect with people to do so. However, I am going to be patient with it, got plenty of time on my hands"

2 weeks is nothing for a 'newbie'.

R

"No expectations but I had hoped that I would find more proper kink. Most swingers are very vanilla in the bedroom."

Try fetlife. Much better for kinks

Yeah, as I delve further into the website and read more forum posts I’m beginning to understand and realise that it may take some time! I’m in no rush.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I expected it to be full of absolutely filthy bastards. I was happy to meet some of them

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Yeah, as I delve further into the website and read more forum posts I’m beginning to understand and realise that it may take some time! I’m in no rush."

58 mins later he has had enough ..

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Yeah, as I delve further into the website and read more forum posts I’m beginning to understand and realise that it may take some time! I’m in no rush.

58 mins later he has had enough .."

Must have delved too deep

"No expectations but I had hoped that I would find more proper kink. Most swingers are very vanilla in the bedroom.

Try fetlife. Much better for kinks"

Got a fet account too. Had that for 6 yrs ....

Was on another site years back and was introduced to Fab a couple years ago by my partner, so no real expectation tbh.

Was on as a couple and got fed up with time waster, so now on as a single female in the hope to do my own thing, but no luck there. So I’ll just continue to enjoy the couple life I have and any extra bonuses that may come along then welcome to them.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Sorry I shouldn't have made it a sweeper statement, a lot of guys have made it difficult for decent guys "

Its quite the opposite mate. The feckwits make it easier for the decent guys to shine through.

There is plenty kink around in my opinion, much more than Fet or Alt if you get chatting to the right like minded people.

"When you first found fabswingers, what was your expectations ?

"

Was going to say thought you had a lifetime forum ban then realised you have as this as posted yesterday !!! Sorry peter gotta lol at myself a bit blonde at times

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Sorry I shouldn't have made it a sweeper statement, a lot of guys have made it difficult for decent guys

Its quite the opposite mate. The feckwits make it easier for the decent guys to shine through."

Don't know about that, threads are still peppered with posts from what I hope are decent blokes who can't get any fun for love nor money.

» Add a new message to this topic