FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Going alone to clubs

Going alone to clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone looking for advice about going to swingers clubs it looks really fun but as a single guy really nervous about it. Should I just push through the fear, will I feel welcome?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it depends what sort of club and event it is.

I go to the tv events at cjs alone and its fine. People are very sociable.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Depending on what you are looking for.

Club's I've been have always found them to be friendly loads of single guy's go.

By *uriojohnMan  over a year ago

Near St Andrews

Read all the single guy advice on the clubs website. Just expect nothing and chat to everyone. Have fun and get past the scary stage. At after8 and CJ’s everybody is really nice if you are willing to chat.

Interesting stuff. Been contemplating going to my first club night but not convinced yet another single guy would be welcomed with open arms.

Still thinking about it

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

If you're thinking you'll pay your £60 entry and definitely get your dick wet then don't go to a club.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you're thinking you'll pay your £60 entry and definitely get your dick wet then don't go to a club. "

Cj's is £40. Can't comment on after 8.

R

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

If there weren't any single guys going to the clubs, I'd probably not be there either x

Well Of course I wouldnt assume or expect anything.

Be nice just to see how chilled it is. I keep hearing its pretty relaxed.

If any lady is looking for a chaperon...without any obligation (lol) i’d be happy to consider such a thing

Here's some free advice...

Pick the date your going and book in..

Chat a bit to people on the forum. People who are on the forums and regularly attend these clubs will notice you, make sure they notice you for the right reasons..

Observe if any of them consistently engage positively with you on the forums.. If they do and filters allow.. Send a polite message saying you are going to be at whichever club on a certain night, thay you are feeling a bit apprehensive and ask if they are going thay night would they mind saying/if you would say hi to them..

On the night, I would get there around twenty minutes after doors open.. It's bit empty but not too full either and gives you time to have the tour and get settled with a drink.. (my go to is tea first.

)

Don't sit in the corner on your own, go to the bar area, plenty of foot traffic, people waiting to be served and those serving drinks are really friendly.

Look out for the fab members who said to say hi..

Talk to people, be respectful but be yourself.

It's not easy, but as others said unless you look like Jason momoa don't go with expectations of playing, go with expectations of meeting people and having a good night without playing.. Anything else that happens is a bonus..

These are just a few tips from someone who had been in your shoes recently.. Good luck.

Ffs.. Sorry thay was so. Long.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Here's some free advice...

Chat a bit to people on the forum. People who are on the forums and regularly attend these clubs will notice you, make sure they notice you for the right reasons..

Observe if any of them consistently engage positively with you on the forums.. If they do and filters allow.. Send a polite message saying you are going to be at whichever club on a certain night, thay you are feeling a bit apprehensive and ask if they are going thay night would they mind saying/if you would say hi to them..

On the night, I would get there around twenty minutes after doors open.. It's bit empty but not too full either and gives you time to have the tour and get settled with a drink.. (my go to is tea first.

)

Don't sit in the corner on your own, go to the bar area, plenty of foot traffic, people waiting to be served and those serving drinks are really friendly.

It's not easy, but as others said unless you look like Jason momoa don't go with expectations of playing, go with expectations of meeting people and having a good night without playing.. Anything else that happens is a bonus..

These are just a few tips from someone who had been in your shoes recently.. Good luck.

"

Ffs the man goes once, gets a few veris and thinks he's king of the Swingers

All said in jest, all good advice I'd say x

Central Scotland

Another thing to note - everyone else going for their first time is just as nervous as you! We're going in a few weeks and despite having been to a big social and being a mouthy coo on the forums so we're going to see people we know, it's still quite intimidating to walk in to such an unknown environment. Obviously going as a couple is different too because you have each other and you know you're getting laid but still, the nerves are there!

V x

Glasgow

)

"

Great advice! And I hope you are glad you did.

R

Good advice peeps. Thanks

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

)

"

Good advice Jack x

Glasgow

"Another thing to note - everyone else going for their first time is just as nervous as you! We're going in a few weeks and despite having been to a big social and being a mouthy coo on the forums so we're going to see people we know, it's still quite intimidating to walk in to such an unknown environment. Obviously going as a couple is different too because you have each other and you know you're getting laid but still, the nerves are there!

V x"

And look at the night you have picked x

R

)

Great advice! And I hope you are glad you did.

R "

I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that..

Ffs the man goes once, gets a few veris and thinks he's king of the Swingers

All said in jest, all good advice I'd say

More like the court jester of the singers.. But I'll own it..

*Swingers *ffs.. I'm shit at singing too.

Central Scotland

"*Swingers *ffs.. I'm shit at singing too. "

Oobie doo, I wanna be like you-oo-oo

"*Swingers *ffs.. I'm shit at singing too.

Oobie doo, I wanna be like you-oo-oo "

As flattering as I might take that... I'm sure you don't.

"Hi everyone looking for advice about going to swingers clubs it looks really fun but as a single guy really nervous about it. Should I just push through the fear, will I feel welcome? "

Yes defo I always went and still occasionally do go as a single female as do many others I’d rather go and stand around people watching than be harassed by a few dodgy members of the opposite sex which nearly always happens to at least someone every club night anywhere you go as there’s always at least one guy doesn’t understand etiquette or no means no

)

"

Don’t listen to him the kitchen should be your go to standing at the bar you’re more likely to get in folks way and feel less welcome by the one or two that aren’t so friendly in the kitchen however that’s where all the friendly people are like moi

)

Don’t listen to him the kitchen should be your go to standing at the bar you’re more likely to get in folks way and feel less welcome by the one or two that aren’t so friendly in the kitchen however that’s where all the friendly people are like moi"

The night I went there was noone in the kitchen... I guess it depends on how busy the whole night is.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don’t be a dick.....

..... sure it’ll be fine.

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Clubs are great for single visitors. You will see some extraordinary sights.

But that might be as far as it goes.

If you expect to get hands on with a couple or female you might well leave at the end of the night £40 poorer feeling bitter and rejected.

If however you go along hoping to see some people enjoying real life sexy fun in front of your very eyes and nothing more then it will almost certainly be a positive experience.

"Don’t be a dick.....

..... sure it’ll be fine."

C'mere stewie...I like concise

» Add a new message to this topic