FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Feedback on pics

Feedback on pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not new to fab just been off for a couple of years due to being in a vanilla relationship, I've noticed a lot of girls mention that cock and action pics are a turn off,is this true for most girls on here?

Feedback would be appreciated thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I don't like single guys posting action pics to be honest. I always question the consent of the other person.

If your boabie is your most interesting body part then fair enough but I doubt it is and I don't need to see it from 10 angles.

Just my opinion.

V x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Although dicks are not the prettiest of things they do serve a purpose!! One or 2 pics year fine .. we can see what you have to work with.. but when u click on a profile and it's 40 cock pics n nothing else

Variety!! Bums legs abs or tummy arms cheeky grin face etc

If all you have are knobshots on your profile it's a instant turn off for me.

And just scroll on by.

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

Don't know why guys post pics of their floppy cocks? Wtf is that about? Or pics with it when sitting on the toilet!!

Dont mind seeing a pic but most of our are private, would prefer to chat with someone first before baring all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feedback has been good girls just now undecided wether to have one cock pic or none and action shots are gone lol that seems unanimous x

I think the quality of a pic is just as important. If it's thought out and clearly shows what it's meant to it's all good.

I'm not a cock pic fan, if there has to be one I much prefer it as part of a full body shot (lets face it, it's easier to judge size if you've got more to measure it against!).

Action shots are a bit cringey for me. Especially on a single profile.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I don't like single guys posting action pics to be honest. I always question the consent of the other person.

If your boabie is your most interesting body part then fair enough but I doubt it is and I don't need to see it from 10 angles.

Just my opinion.

V x"

i agree though id point out fems are just as guilty in the action shot area

"I don't like single guys posting action pics to be honest. I always question the consent of the other person.

Just my opinion.

V xi agree though id point out fems are just as guilty in the action shot area"

Canny beat a cheeky wee facehugger pic. . Would heat you up on a morning like this!

Central Scotland

Just my opinion.

V xi agree though id point out fems are just as guilty in the action shot area"

Same thing. I'd be questioning knowledge of it and consent if a woman did it too. I'm a equal opportunity bitch.

V x

Central Scotland

"I think the quality of a pic is just as important. If it's thought out and clearly shows what it's meant to it's all good.

I'm not a cock pic fan, if there has to be one I much prefer it as part of a full body shot (lets face it, it's easier to judge size if you've got more to measure it against!).

Action shots are a bit cringey for me. Especially on a single profile. "

Agreed on the cock pic front - full body shot that happens to include it with nice black and white finish is much better than a dick next to amazon fire remote

V x

It's either the naked guy with a hard on selfie wearing nothing but socks,or the cock shot over the loo pan that we say wtf

Central Scotland

"It's either the naked guy with a hard on selfie wearing nothing but socks,or the cock shot over the loo pan that we say wtf "

Especially when the loo clearly hasn't seen any bleach in a very long time

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Dick pics noooooo you will have so much more to offer, honestly, one or two for friends only or something and never as your profile pic. Not for me but maybe for others

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"It's either the naked guy with a hard on selfie wearing nothing but socks,or the cock shot over the loo pan that we say wtf

Especially when the loo clearly hasn't seen any bleach in a very long time "

Having seen more than my fair share, I suspect some of the cocks could do with a dicht with a bleachy cloth!

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"It's either the naked guy with a hard on selfie wearing nothing but socks,or the cock shot over the loo pan that we say wtf

Having seen more than my fair share, I suspect some of the cocks could do with a dicht with a bleachy cloth! "

"wire brush and dettol, mam!" as the joke goes.

"I think the quality of a pic is just as important. If it's thought out and clearly shows what it's meant to it's all good.

Action shots are a bit cringey for me. Especially on a single profile. "

Do you mean the "large-sized lynx can" doest give an accurate measure.

Central Scotland

Having seen more than my fair share, I suspect some of the cocks could do with a dicht with a bleachy cloth!

"wire brush and dettol, mam!" as the joke goes. "

» Add a new message to this topic