FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pipeworks Glasgow

Pipeworks Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ekcus OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Any lads been to Pipeworks Glasgow? Thinking of going just wondering what it's like or if lads wanna go? Message here or pm. Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust looking!Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Has anyone ever been? What's it like and what's the set up.

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep it’s good, one of the better ones ... best time is Sunday .. usually in the afternoon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been. Had fun both times. Clean. Didnt have any1 trying to be pushy. I'm long overdue back

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Does it have cabins ? Tv friendly ?

Always wanted to go as well but got Mrs and need to be discreet

Used to go often on Friday and sat nights after a few beers was always a good laugh and full of horny lads a few pints in like me. Sadly, they made it a members thing and although u can sign up there and then it put a lot of the bi (str8) lads I knew off going as they didn’t want a membership to a gay sauna. I just slowly stopped going after that but it’s a good discreet way to scratch an itch. Now I just tend get a few lads together when I’m back in Glasgow from here or fab guys and have them over to mine for discreet fun and if it’s a good night for lads stopping by a bukkake so I end the night covered in spunk

Pipeworks is awesome! Only been once but it was full of good lookig horny guys all having a good time. Everyone is super friendly and nobody is pushy if you just tell them no. If you are into loads of guys just fucking anywhere and everywhere its the place for you! I remember when I went there was some guy being passed around like a joint, dont know how he managed to walk after it...

By *ekcus OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Cheers lads. Maybe we should arrange a group visit? Lol

"Any lads been to Pipeworks Glasgow? Thinking of going just wondering what it's like or if lads wanna go? Message here or pm. Cheers!"

haven't been to Glasgow pipeworks, but have been to Edinburgh steamworks which was a very nice experience, No.18 at Edinburgh is also good

» Add a new message to this topic