FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > STUCK UP

STUCK UP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with people on here being so stuck up? Like they think somewhat they are better than you? My point is I messaged someone to say hello ( also included my picture ) to be insulted about punctually and grammar that came out of nowhere. Seriously. All I wanted to say was hello and maybe have a bit of a conversation. Unreal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No excuse for abuse

But did you read their profile before you messaged them? Where you what they were looking for? As I said no excuse for bad manners a polite no thanks or deleted message would have done but maybe look at the message you sent and learn next time.

"What is it with people on here being so stuck up? Like they think somewhat they are better than you? My point is I messaged someone to say hello ( also included my picture ) to be insulted about punctually and grammar that came out of nowhere. Seriously. All I wanted to say was hello and maybe have a bit of a conversation. Unreal."

Mate some people on here are on an ego trip.

No one looks sideways at them in real life but they get sex on here and let it go to their heads.

Hardly the type of person worth talking to. Block and forget.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing to learn from this “ encounter “ just a seemingly stuck up person who seems to think there better than most on the site.

Arseholes will be arseholes.

I wouldn't let it bother me too much.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Shows them up for who they are, as doggy says laugh and don't let it bother you

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

How rude. At leased you know they aren't worth talking to.

Definitely a very tiny number of people like that on the site. Maybe a sign that they have a superiority complex. Not worth bothering about tbh..

If messaging staunch Protestants its better to begin message with Hello Hello.

I wouldn’t give it a second thought ,maybe I’ve been lucky , not on years but I’ve only found one similar , but through forums I knew it definitely wasn’t me ... motto ? ....Fuck “em , next positive message and a giggle makes you forget it

By *haring is caring ABCCouple  over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

"What is it with people on here being so stuck up? Like they think somewhat they are better than you? My point is I messaged someone to say hello ( also included my picture ) to be insulted about punctually and grammar that came out of nowhere. Seriously. All I wanted to say was hello and maybe have a bit of a conversation. Unreal.

Mate some people on here are on an ego trip.

No one looks sideways at them in real life but they get sex on here and let it go to their heads.

Hardly the type of person worth talking to. Block and forget."

got to love the block button yup I also agree fabs meant to be fun I agree some folk up there own arses lol but also some really great people but u will always get ones who want to spoil it

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Nothing to learn from this “ encounter “ just a seemingly stuck up person who seems to think there better than most on the site. "

One would tend to disagree young man.

One could always be more grammatically accurate with ones opening message.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"What is it with people on here being so stuck up? Like they think somewhat they are better than you? My point is I messaged someone to say hello ( also included my picture ) to be insulted about punctually and grammar that came out of nowhere. Seriously. All I wanted to say was hello and maybe have a bit of a conversation. Unreal."
im probably one of those folk mostly because i am a better person than them and the dont deserve my time

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Happens,and just as we guys get peeved at zero messages, couples can become peeved at lots of messages i guess.

This is very shitty of them to do, but it can put you of but don't let it bother you

Everyone who I have spoke to are lovely and decent people try stick by these people the hearts of this fun community

By *randMrsTeaseCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Wouldn't have been us replying any chance? Hate murdered English and text speech.

If it was then sorry about that.

"If messaging staunch Protestants its better to begin message with Hello Hello."

Hahaha brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic