FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Caught!!

Caught!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We just been along to Jo's folks house as we usually do most Fridays.

Jo's mum starts to tell us of a relative of thiers that lives in central london and they thinking of moving from their flat. We asked why.... their neighburs below them are swingers, omg, the look on Jo and my faces were pictures, lol....

She then went on to say that there were swingers near them!!! We just didnt know what to say! Our faces must of been red, lol.

Apparently these swingers local to them are "discrete" she said and had approached them in their younger days to join in....ewwwwww....parents swinging, lol

Soon as we left the house and clear of their driveway we just coulndt control the laughter!!

At first I thought she was gonna say she knew we were swingers!!

Steve xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

How would you have reacted if she said she knew you were swingers?

I would move house too....... blooming shocking ....

burn em at the stake me says......

oops i meant the vanilla neighbours

Ho ho ho

Caught with yer pants down Steve!

Rabbit581 xxx

hahahahahahahahah made us laff too xxxx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Has nobody told you yet?

Your in-laws parties are the stuff of legend!!!

my neighbour across the street from us are convinced the cpl next to us and the cpl a few doors down are swingers lol

jas said,,,,,nooooo wayyyyy not in this street?????? lol

erm,,,,,,

lol, next house that goes up for sale...mail us! we moving in...with so many in one place...heaven!!

i mind we were talking one night and my sis in law told us that swingers/wife swaps have papyrus grass growing out the in the front garden lol we have a cherry tree lol there are few gardens with it in the front xlol x

By *atchnJezzCouple  over a year ago

helensburgh

I'd have been red too,

mind you Mrs New had to gently point out a few years back to her mum that putting on your msn contact card that your looking for couples for fun and using the same addy for your kids to talk to you on probably wasn't the way to go.

Wonder where she gets it from

xx

Steve do you think Jo's mum was being subtle in a parenty kind of way but saying it's okay you can both come out the swingers closet?

"Steve do you think Jo's mum was being subtle in a parenty kind of way but saying it's okay you can both come out the swingers closet? "

deffo not lol my mum doesnt believe in sex before marrige etc shes a mega prude, dunno what happened to me hehehe

psml, iv just choked on my cornflakes!!

i can only imagine the looks you two were giving each other, waiting to see whod burst into laughter first

x

"psml, iv just choked on my cornflakes!!

i can only imagine the looks you two were giving each other, waiting to see whod burst into laughter first

x"

i couldnt contain my laugh while acting all innocent.......with reactions like really mum and i had no idea that kinda thing went on around ere......was priceless lol

Brilliant! I'd have either turned beetroot or peed myself laughing.

"my neighbour across the street from us are convinced the cpl next to us and the cpl a few doors down are swingers lol

jas said,,,,,nooooo wayyyyy not in this street?????? lol

erm,,,,,, "

a

and you did not know tut tut just think of the wild parties and the fuel you would save going to meets lol and the running around naked in the gardens as well

we got a few people around us that never miss a thing called nosey neighbours and when we have anyone over its always explained as someone from my work or that i was friendly with from where i grew up.

think we have got away with it so far

Mr Me.

phew near thing, i was with my son who told me that he and his mate had parked at cathkin braes, having a doobie, when these cars appeared, "Did you know about that dogging dad? there were people everywhere" NO! What is that then son? What night was it you were there?

Verrilly...swinging is ye worke of ye deville himselfe. Though dost know it!

Had one or two "keep a straight face" moments.

Guy at work laughing at my "i dont know what that is" expression as he proudly stated, "oh i know what a "snowball" is,you obviously dont,i will tell you later" forgot to act eager to find out,,oops !,lol

And just going into work Monday, fibbing bout the "Quiet" weekend you had, brill.

T xx

nightmare Steve - funny though!

Never been caught, but one of my best friends (vanilla) keeps joking around about his sex-life or lack thereof, and saying that he keeps trying to convince his wife to start swinging.

Kinda funny chuckling away, all the while thinking "you know, that's a good idea, and means Nina and I might get to boff yer gorgeous wife!" He'd totally freak though - shame shame shame haha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"nightmare Steve - funny though!

Never been caught, but one of my best friends (vanilla) keeps joking around about his sex-life or lack thereof, and saying that he keeps trying to convince his wife to start swinging.

Kinda funny chuckling away, all the while thinking "you know, that's a good idea, and means Nina and I might get to boff yer gorgeous wife!" He'd totally freak though - shame shame shame haha"

Im sure that we all have vanilla pals that we would like to convert to the lifestye....

Couple of my work pals cant understand why we swing, yet have bragged about using street girls for sex.... makes your mind boggle really!

Steve

my family and friends all know i swing, thanx to my ex lol

» Add a new message to this topic