FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Not Having Much Luck. Advice Appreciated.

Not Having Much Luck. Advice Appreciated.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All the free parking spaces are taken and I'm too tight to pay for parking. What should I do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All the free parking spaces are taken and I'm too tight to pay for parking. What should I do? "

Park further away and walk. Then you'll earn that donut laterv

"All the free parking spaces are taken and I'm too tight to pay for parking. What should I do? "

Go home

"All the free parking spaces are taken and I'm too tight to pay for parking. What should I do?

Go home "

Or meet for that cuppa tea you threatened me with.

"All the free parking spaces are taken and I'm too tight to pay for parking. What should I do?

Park further away and walk. Then you'll earn that donut laterv "

I'm. Going to have to I think.

I'm. Going to have to I think. "

Think the guys have missed the point Jack I know what you mean nudge nudge ...

Think the guys have missed the point Jack I know what you mean nudge nudge ... "

I think you are right. They both pmed me and told me that parking near them is far worse and to either pay up or quit moaning... (if admin or Mods are watching.. Im joking.. They both have me on a restraining order)

I think you are right. They both pmed me and told me that parking near them is far worse and to either pay up or quit moaning... (if admin or Mods are watching.. Im joking.. They both have me on a restraining order) "

I think you are right. They both pmed me and told me that parking near them is far worse and to either pay up or quit moaning... (if admin or Mods are watching.. Im joking.. They both have me on a restraining order) "

Lol I often have that parking problem too lol...

I think you are right. They both pmed me and told me that parking near them is far worse and to either pay up or quit moaning... (if admin or Mods are watching.. Im joking.. They both have me on a restraining order)

Lol I often have that parking problem too lol..."

The parking attendants aren't the only ones in "blue"

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Get yersel a horse

Get yersel a horse "

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want. "

Now the long face of the original post is explained.

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want. "

It must be a night MARE trying to free park

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

i think there taking you for a ride with the parking charges.

Get yersel a horse

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want.

It must be a night MARE trying to free park "

It is, hopefully not furlong though.

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

you have NEIGH chance of a free space

Get yersel a horse

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want. i think there taking you for a ride with the parking charges. "

I hear there used to be a few places in South Lanarkshire that were good for park and ride.

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want. i think there taking you for a ride with the parking charges.

I hear there used to be a few places in South Lanarkshire that were good for park and ride. "

Theres lots of hurdles to overcome before you get there though

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

Does it count that on a verification I have been likened to shergar... But not in the way I would want. i think there taking you for a ride with the parking charges.

I hear there used to be a few places in South Lanarkshire that were good for park and ride. "

ive never known A SCOT to get a free space though , its been up in the AYR for years

Blantyre

Get yersel a horse

Its odds on you wont get a free space

Get yersel a horse

I hear there used to be a few places in South Lanarkshire that were good for park and ride.

Theres lots of hurdles to overcome before you get there though "

Btw.. Two horses walk into a bar.. Barman asks why the long faces..

One horse says, "I'm a rangers supporter. What do you think? Haven't won anything for years, ya nosey bastard."

The other says, "I'm a celtic supporter and brendon isn't here for ten in a row, ten in a row. Ya nosey fucker"..

Barman says, horses with touretts and no sense of humour. Away to the glue factory miserable cnuts.

Blantyre

The lone ranger rides into town on a roasting hot day and decides to go into the local saloon for a beer.

He gives tonto a huge towel and says to him keep running around in circles wafting around silver to keep my trusty steed cool while im in the saloon.

30 minutes later another cowboy runs into the bar and straight up to the lone ranger.

Is that your big silver horse parked outside he says.

Yes it is says the lone ranger proudly.

The cowboy replies.

Just to let you know, you've left your injun running.

"The lone ranger rides into town on a roasting hot day and decides to go into the local saloon for a beer.

He gives tonto a huge towel and says to him keep running around in circles wafting around silver to keep my trusty steed cool while im in the saloon.

30 minutes later another cowboy runs into the bar and straight up to the lone ranger.

Is that your big silver horse parked outside he says.

Yes it is says the lone ranger proudly.

The cowboy replies.

Just to let you know, you've left your injun running.

"

Almost as bad as mine. Hehe... Wait for the pc brigade saying it's "native American" you racist piece of shit.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Get yersel a horse

Thought you and the missing horsey one were the same person!

V x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Imagine someone calling you Shergar .. that's shocking!!!

Blantyre

"Imagine someone calling you Shergar .. that's shocking!!! "

Exactly, in Scotland we say , corned beef

Get yersel a horse

Thought you and the missing horsey one were the same person!

V x"

A seemingly popular misconception... I'm reminded I'm not every time I go to pee. Hehe

"Imagine someone calling you Shergar .. that's shocking!!! "

I know.. They obviously were confused by the pepper spray cannister in my pocket.. Or was it the chloroform vial.. Who knows.

» Add a new message to this topic