FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > drinks night out in Stirling

drinks night out in Stirling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right folks,looking to get out for a drink in Stirling. Either friday 10th or sat 11th Feb.Place and time TBC.Any suggestions as to a venue very welcome!!Come on guys lets have some fun!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Right folks,looking to get out for a drink in Stirling. Either friday 10th or sat 11th Feb.Place and time TBC.Any suggestions as to a venue very welcome!!Come on guys lets have some fun!!"

Please add my name to this and any details of hotels near venue thanks xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right folks,looking to get out for a drink in Stirling. Either friday 10th or sat 11th Feb.Place and time TBC.Any suggestions as to a venue very welcome!!Come on guys lets have some fun!!"

Dont think we would be able to go but city walls is a nice place

"Right folks,looking to get out for a drink in Stirling. Either friday 10th or sat 11th Feb.Place and time TBC.Any suggestions as to a venue very welcome!!Come on guys lets have some fun!!

Please add my name to this and any details of hotels near venue thanks xxx"

pencil my name in Rab if i have the cash i will be there

you wont need a hotel Jacs you can have one off my sofa's or my air bed

Jess

"Right folks,looking to get out for a drink in Stirling. Either friday 10th or sat 11th Feb.Place and time TBC.Any suggestions as to a venue very welcome!!Come on guys lets have some fun!!

Jess"

TY jess very kind of u hun xxxx

Jess

TY jess very kind of u hun xxxx"

what are for hun

xxxx

Ok folks.Drinks in Stirling on 11th Feb...that's a saturday.Venue to be confirmed....plenty of places to choose from.So come on folks pass the word and all welcome of course!!!!Let's make a great night of it.

Rab xx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

ok rab i will be there but likely need to get the last train home

myself & carroll may pop in for a couple before heading out on the town

Hey there folks,just to remind you all drinks night in Stirling on Saturday 11th Feb.I will contact you all with the time and place nearer the day.

rab xx

Just to remind folks that Sat 11th feb for a night of drinking and laughs in Stirling.I`ll be in touch over the weekend to let everyone know where we`ll be congregating.Pass the word folks.

Sounds fun - any special invites required?

"Sounds fun - any special invites required?"

Hey there.No special invite needed.I`ll message everyone who is interested over the weekend with venue and time to meet.Hope to see you then.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I am interested in attending (assuming I am still free then!)

Hope to see you there.

By *edd50Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen/Dundee

Would like to come , as I will be in Tullibody then.

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 13:17:39]

Another reminder of the drinks night in Stirling on Sat 11th Feb.We need some more interest folks.So give it some more thought and pop your name on the list.

"Another reminder of the drinks night in Stirling on Sat 11th Feb.We need some more interest folks.So give it some more thought and pop your name on the list."

Sorry folks but due to lack of interest I`m sorry to say Drinks in Stirling will have to be cancelled!!!Probably too soon for an unknown newbee to be trying this kind of social event!!Maybe some other time.Thanks anyway.

Rab xx

"Another reminder of the drinks night in Stirling on Sat 11th Feb.We need some more interest folks.So give it some more thought and pop your name on the list.

Sorry folks but due to lack of interest I`m sorry to say Drinks in Stirling will have to be cancelled!!!Probably too soon for an unknown newbee to be trying this kind of social event!!Maybe some other time.Thanks anyway.

Rab xx"

Thats a shame rabb least you tried was looking forward to seeing one or two people there but maybe another time xxxx

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Rab im so sorry to hear that and can i say to folks on here while i as well as rab understand folks reluctance as he is a newbie this guy is a lovely person who is great company and also give total repect so rab maybe at a later date and when u get to know more people and they get to know you this can be rearranged

"Thats a shame rabb least you tried was looking forward to seeing one or two people there but maybe another time xxxx "

I'm also sad to hear that you have decided to cancel the Social get together as myself and my "naughty" other half were looking forward to meeting one or two folk for few drinks, hope you try and arrange something again soon..

C xxx

"Thats a shame rabb least you tried was looking forward to seeing one or two people there but maybe another time xxxx

I'm also sad to hear that you have decided to cancel the Social get together as myself and my "naughty" other half were looking forward to meeting one or two folk for few drinks, hope you try and arrange something again soon..

C xxx"

Im sure there is no reason why drinks cant be arranged with the ones we want to meet up with

"Thats a shame rabb least you tried was looking forward to seeing one or two people there but maybe another time xxxx

C xxx

Im sure there is no reason why drinks cant be arranged with the ones we want to meet up with "

Sound's like a plan

C xxx

Im sure there is no reason why drinks cant be arranged with the ones we want to meet up with

Sound's like a plan "

indeed it does

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does "

Sure it will be fun

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does

Sure it will be fun "

ohhhh of that i have no doubt all

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does

Sure it will be fun

ohhhh of that i have no doubt all "

Oh do tell as the saying goes put your money where your mouth is

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does

Sure it will be fun

ohhhh of that i have no doubt all "

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does

Sure it will be fun

Oh do tell as the saying goes put your money where your mouth is "

put my money where my mouth is i think il keep it firmly in my purse thanks lol ...but you guys have fun catching up with who it it you want to catch up with

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does

Sure it will be fun

put my money where my mouth is i think il keep it firmly in my purse thanks lol ...but you guys have fun catching up with who it it you want to catch up with "

lol ohh i'm very sure we will catch up with them at some stage in the near future It's a phrase not literal you do know that gosh sooo serious

C xxx

Sound's like a plan

indeed it does

Sure it will be fun

put my money where my mouth is i think il keep it firmly in my purse thanks lol ...but you guys have fun catching up with who it it you want to catch up with

lol ohh i'm very sure we will catch up with them at some stage in the near future It's a phrase not literal you do know that gosh sooo serious "

Of course i know that hun but think il still keep my money in my purse thanks .....

bit of tongue in cheek not litraly of course

"Of course i know that hun but think il still keep my money in my purse thanks .....

bit of tongue in cheek not litraly of course "

Thank goodness for that yaaawwnnn bored now nity nite

"Of course i know that hun but think il still keep my money in my purse thanks .....

Thank goodness for that yaaawwnnn bored now nity nite "

oh was just about to say that myself

toodle pip away to do something more constructive lol

toodle pip away to do something more constructive lol "

meeowwww where did that come from? naughty naughty.... good night

toodle pip away to do something more constructive lol

meeowwww where did that come from? naughty naughty.... good night "

whatever do you mean yawwwnnnnnnnsssssss yeah nite nite miss naughty

By *he waiter16Man  over a year ago

stirling

Well then is this night going ahead or not lol ?,im sure it will b ok with the few that want to go

"Well then is this night going ahead or not lol ?,im sure it will b ok with the few that want to go "

Its been cancelled hun due to not enough intrest but maybe a few who have said they want to go will still go for drinks xxx

I hope so.......it's so quiet in central scotland. Where are all the fun people?

» Add a new message to this topic