FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > cjs tomorrow

cjs tomorrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kyeguy OP   Man  over a year ago

portree

thinking of going to cjs for first time tomorrow does anyone have advice on dress code ,ettiquette etc .i see you have to supply own drink how much do i take lol xx all advice appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyCJWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Hi

Unfortunately if not already booked for tomo night then I am now full for single males. Dress code is smart casual and only main rule to remember is NO MEANS NO. You are welcome to bring along your own drink but not too much. Other guests will not be interested in playing with someone d*unk.

If you message me through fab I can send you some info. CJ xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hey there... all i can say is, if you get a chance to go next time, just be yourself and respect that everyone is there with different interests and barriers... I've not been since they've moved venues but the few times I went before everyone was brilliant. very friendly and welcoming! i wore good jeans and a nice shirt and felt just right.

think we might be going fingers crossed on babysitter.x

"thinking of going to cjs for first time tomorrow does anyone have advice on dress code ,ettiquette etc .i see you have to supply own drink how much do i take lol xx all advice appreciated "

CJ,s is very classy and the host is really welcoming..Been once with my friend...Got lost and ws so easy to find after we got directions by phone....lol...Just respect the house and as cj says No means No!Have fun...

had a good we night at CJ's thanks to all we met x

» Add a new message to this topic