FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > If you are a woman would you FUCK me?

If you are a woman would you FUCK me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well ladies I would be very interested to see who would fuck me and who would not?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well ladies I would be very interested to see who would fuck me and who would not?"

No and i think you know why lol

well we both know why i wouldnt but ur still a sweet lady

"well we both know why i wouldnt but ur still a sweet lady "

lol thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/12 10:10:56]

sorry bit older than me so nope frm me.x auds.x

No

Hope you got thick skin mate!

No.

Nope

This post is like putting a Gun to yur own head and askin someone to pull the trigger

Buboo

well at least i can handle it folks lol sfter all its just a total load of pish lol

no bit young

Look at me??? Hmmm

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

no

"well at least i can handle it folks lol sfter all its just a total load of pish lol "
. Is it just a total load of pish because everyone has said no so far?

No from Mrs.

Mr might if you bought him a curry and got him very d*unk

No

nope

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

you dont accom and arent local,so not what im after im afraid. wish you all the best though

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

OOhhhh there is something really sexy about a man in a dinner jacket - so why all these "no's"? What am I missing?

well not everyone has said no my friend there are a lot that have replied privately so your theory is wrong , and yes it is a lot of pish to be honest

"well not everyone has said no my friend there are a lot that have replied privately so your theory is wrong , and yes it is a lot of pish to be honest "

lol hmmmmmmm

glasgow

"well not everyone has said no my friend there are a lot that have replied privately so your theory is wrong , and yes it is a lot of pish to be honest "

if u think its pish why do the post

an why u here?

hahahahahahahahahaha least if nowt else u made us all laugh

"well not everyone has said no my friend there are a lot that have replied privately so your theory is wrong , and yes it is a lot of pish to be honest

an why u here? "

attention

glasgow

"well not everyone has said no my friend there are a lot that have replied privately so your theory is wrong , and yes it is a lot of pish to be honest

an why u here?

attention "

no thanks j lol tho i do a agree way him

about the pish bit a bucket full

It's a def no from me, not even looked at your profile as your replies to people on this thread speak volumes

I think this is probably the daftest forum post I've seen. Is this a guy with no confidence hence the question? Or is he looking for a list to shag? Or is he sure he's a stud? I'm lost but would think if I was (ully) female the very fact he asked the question in an open forum would put me right off

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Definitive NO here , the responses given to others on the post dont smack of a pleasant person.

"Definitive NO here , the responses given to others on the post dont smack of a pleasant person."

well that seems to have been an interesting forum

to all the ladies that said no to the fucking part im very glad because i wouldnt fuck any of u either lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

to all the ladies that said no to the fucking part im very glad because i wouldnt fuck any of u either lol "

they didn't ask you.....

"

to all the ladies that said no to the fucking part im very glad because i wouldnt fuck any of u either lol "

That's like saying the teenager who gets asked for ID for the buckfast he's trying to buy didn't want it and is gladly sipping diet ...

Lol....rejection makes ppl mad I only said know due to the fact your 22 years older than me and already on my block list....saying that you act like a child so age means fook all clearly. Happy shagging though....sure you have a queue of women begging for you.

hey wet ur not attractive and some news for u hunny uve always been on my BLOCK list

Southampton

"hey wet ur not attractive and some news for u hunny uve always been on my BLOCK list "

what i find unattractive is those who get personally abusive . very ugly trait ,and not one welcomed by ANY woman . so all you have done is ruined any of your chances on here by displaying what can only be classed as juvenile behaviour .

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Please Fabs may i ask why you have not done something about this post its shocking to let it continue

"Please Fabs may i ask why you have not done something about this post its shocking to let it continue "

"Please Fabs may i ask why you have not done something about this post its shocking to let it continue "

Totally agree Bren, only giving a complete twat a platform to be abusive

And you all fuel the fire

is there something about honesty u folks cant stand?

the only people being personally abusive are you lot to my forum

yes they all fuel the fire and cant take it when people fight back at them because they all think they rule FAB

i just wish they wouldnt reply if all they can do is insult people and think they are better than anyone else, if they dont like the forum then dont reply, if they have nothing intelligent to say then why say anything .

its so stupid that the people acting like kiddies are the very people responding to this lol

Southampton

"the only people being personally abusive are you lot to my forum"

if anyone has been abusive to you then report to admin and they will take required action on that person/post .

yes i think i will

just becaue u cant take an open forum there was no need to be abusive to me or anyone else

if u want to insult someone go do it to someone that will lie down and take it from you ok, im not that person

I haven't seen any abusive posts from any other fab member on this thread, only the nasty one sent from the OP.

I think admin will be doing you a favour by removing the whole post instead of just closing it, because if it stays and more people see it your slim chances of meets will reduce even further.

like i said im not interested in meeting ppl like u in anyway at all i think it would be great to remove the forum because it really shows how shallow u are

if ud like it removed make the request because u certainly dont seem to be neutral on anything u dont seem to like , u all act like total bullies and if thats what this site is about then u can have it to urself

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Please don't actually remove the thread, let other users see what the guy is like

"Please don't actually remove the thread, let other users see what the guy is like"

ohhhh dear another forum posy gone ugly because the op doesnt lioke what hes hearing so makes things worse for himself by throwing insults at people ah well good luck ul certainly need

OP, you say this…

“I just wish they wouldnt reply if all they can do is insult people and think they are better than anyone else, if they dont like the forum then dont reply, if they have nothing intelligent to say then why say anything . Its so stupid that the people acting like kiddies are the very people responding to this lol”

You refer to everyone but you being insulting and think if they disagree with you they shouldn’t post but here’s another couple of YOUR quotes in this forum…

“Well at least I can handle it folks lol after all its just a total load of pish lol”

To all the ladies that said no to the fucking part Im very glad because I wouldnt fuck any of u either lol”

“Oh ur so full of urself arent you lol take a hint folks dont u realise when ur all being duped u mostly fat and ugly or grossly overweight unattractive and total losers lol i love to make u all feel ur so intelligent to reply to such a stupid forum as this lol have fun my losers”

So,in conclusion, if you don’t think that saying you wouldn’t fuck any of the woman here just because they knock you back isn’t insulting or even worse calling them stupid, grossly overweight, unattractive losers isn’t insulting you have a strange idea of what an insult is.

"hey wet ur not attractive and some news for u hunny uve always been on my BLOCK list "

Think it was the other way round tbh and you don't know what I look like to pass judgement. Also please don't call me hunny. Thank you.

Yep I'd deffo fuck the one above.

oh,the theme has changed...most definitely YES Laine xxx

Is it just me who thinks he looks like Tim Nice But Dim??

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I seen Wet's cam one night and I'm pretty sure she is attractive

Lins

Attractivness comes im many forms being insulting isnt one of them maybe Mr CLampit its now time you do actualli clampit .

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I personally would not meet you for afew reason's after looking at your profile however not that i have read your replies and comments to other fab members i would be quite certain that i won't be making further contact with you.

Aberdeen

"Attractivness comes im many forms being insulting isnt one of them maybe Mr CLampit its now time you do actualli clampit . "

Aberdeen

"OP, you say this…

“I just wish they wouldnt reply if all they can do is insult people and think they are better than anyone else, if they dont like the forum then dont reply, if they have nothing intelligent to say then why say anything . Its so stupid that the people acting like kiddies are the very people responding to this lol”

You refer to everyone but you being insulting and think if they disagree with you they shouldn’t post but here’s another couple of YOUR quotes in this forum…

“Well at least I can handle it folks lol after all its just a total load of pish lol”

To all the ladies that said no to the fucking part Im very glad because I wouldnt fuck any of u either lol”

“Oh ur so full of urself arent you lol take a hint folks dont u realise when ur all being duped u mostly fat and ugly or grossly overweight unattractive and total losers lol i love to make u all feel ur so intelligent to reply to such a stupid forum as this lol have fun my losers”

So,in conclusion, if you don’t think that saying you wouldn’t fuck any of the woman here just because they knock you back isn’t insulting or even worse calling them stupid, grossly overweight, unattractive losers isn’t insulting you have a strange idea of what an insult is.

"

Aberdeen

"Lol....rejection makes ppl mad I only said know due to the fact your 22 years older than me and already on my block list....saying that you act like a child so age means fook all clearly. Happy shagging though....sure you have a queue of women begging for you. "

To true Wet!

Aberdeen

"It's a def no from me, not even looked at your profile as your replies to people on this thread speak volumes "

I could not agree more with you there, my mind was not 100% sure after seeing the profile but the comments and replies i have now made my mind up.

OP your original question was who would fuck you and who would not. You personally solicited these responses so I really don't see the problem other than maybe your surprise at the response. If you thought that the thread was going to give you a ready made contact list work through then you've been mistaken.

As the old saying goes, if you might not like the answer, best not to ask the question.

Your original post gave an interesting insight into your character and your subsequent responses have offered a few more so thanks for sharing.

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Southside

"Well ladies I would be very interested to see who would fuck me and who would not?"

"to all the ladies that said no to the fucking part im very glad because i wouldnt fuck any of u either "

How Embarrassing

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Please Fabs may i ask why you have not done something about this post its shocking to let it continue

Totally agree Bren, only giving a complete twat a platform to be abusive "

And this isn't abusive?

I think that's an unfair way to look at it, why haven't you quoted the op's name calling also? Surely if a mod is going to quote about any nasty replies, you should be addressing them all?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

" I think that's an unfair way to look at it, why haven't you quoted the op's name calling also? Surely if a mod is going to quote about any nasty replies, you should be addressing them all?"

Yes I know what you think of my moderating...the best thing to do is do what has been asked of you lots of times and click on the CONTACT button to leave feedback there. If Admin think I have done something wrong they will let me know.

Well its interesting to see a guy like this who gets a few no's and replies well I wouldn't fuck you either, then calls respondents kiddies!! Then he goes onto say his post is pish which it is for sure so why post it. Folk started by giving him an honest answer and he can't take it. He's clearly emotionally highly immature. He has simply set himself up as a complete idiot that no woman in their right mind would go near. Well done and look forward to reading pish from you when you reemerge like most saddos under a new username!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please remember, if you think someone is breaking site rules, REPORT the post from the forums ann it will be looked at.

When answering people who you think have broken forum rules ....you need to stick to the rules also.

Thread closed.