FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Recognition

Recognition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a TV who is not out and is in a relationship, getting out is always a risk. Last night I was with 3 others walking to a venue and passed people outside smoking- one was a female work colleague I see regularly in the office. She saw me and said 'my male name?' Naturally hearing my own name I turned and just walked straight on. I'm certain now she knows but whether she says anything who knows. I def won't! If she does say anything I'll say 'eh? what are you talking about?' It will be hard to keep body language right. She's a really nice person I get on wth and a bit wild herself. I'm worried now though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awww anna xxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"As a TV who is not out and is in a relationship, getting out is always a risk. Last night I was with 3 others walking to a venue and passed people outside smoking- one was a female work colleague I see regularly in the office. She saw me and said 'my male name?' Naturally hearing my own name I turned and just walked straight on. I'm certain now she knows but whether she says anything who knows. I def won't! If she does say anything I'll say 'eh? what are you talking about?' It will be hard to keep body language right. She's a really nice person I get on wth and a bit wild herself. I'm worried now though"

were u with other tvs? Or male/females dressed normaly if you were the only tv then then u make a joke of it and say u lost a bet and had to go to the pub dressed as a woman as a forefeit .......if it was all tvs then you say u were off to a fancy dress party .

If you decide to come clean if shes any friend at all she will keep quiet about it good luck Anna xxxxxx

I would'nt worry, you are rightly proud of Anna...It's her problem not yours.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Anna, I met you last month and have to say that you are one of the funniest, most genuine, gorgeous ladies that I have had the pleasure of sharing company with. xxx

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Haven't been seen by anyone I know but I was dressed in some sexy lingerie etc one day when the window cleaner appeared at the window, literally a couple of feet away from me.

I was mortified at the time.

You really don't have to explain yourself to anyone Anna, I'd wait and see if she comes to you about it, if she asks what was it about ask her ..... well what do you think it is?

Then laugh it off and go with Jacs' explanation!

You never know Anna, if you go out dressed up fairly often it may be that youve been seen before and it might not be as big a secret as you think and maybe some folk already know and just don't say anything because they realise it's something you prefer to keep private with most people. You might well get a surprise if you speak to your workmate, hope it's a pleasant one x

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sorry to hear of your worries Anna, i would let her come to you and it's entirely upto you what your reply is. If you feel that she is a good friend and trustworthy be honest with her and if she's a true and good friend im sure she will keep that to herself.

I also think Jacs explaination is a great idea to if you go down that route. So many people do fancy dress all the time, men included so it's a very believeable explaination. Hope it all goes well for you Anna x

thanks to all for kind comments. I doubt if she will say anything so knowing she knows might be awkward but shes a lovely lady so hopefully ok. If asked I think Ill just say 'what are you talking about-were you d*unk? as she does like a glass or 10!'

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

only you will know how to handle it anna but hope all works out for you xxx

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Anna which ever way you go hope works out fine for you im sure it will.

thanks all x

» Add a new message to this topic