By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/12 00:47:01]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 30/01/12 00:51:35]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Having your privacy violated from the mythical sources of the university of Sydney and other such institutes all seems a bit pie in the sky, but having your privacy violated by someone you've been messaging on fab is all the more realistic and a real threat to us all.

So you can tell I'm pretty darned annoyed that a crazy woman accused me of all sorts of dishonesty and fraud and all because some guy who's been messaging me decides to show her my pics. OK, so she was daft enough not to read my profile first which states I also have a couples profile too...so mystery solved but she'd already blocked me before i could respond and now Im subsequenly reported for said violation. The rantings of this crazy woman has left a very cynical taste in the mouth...arghhh is all Im left to say on the matter. De x"

The same thing happend to me twice in the space of a week last year so know how you feel about it xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Come on..start to rant about it and it aint gonna be private for long! ...think aboot it.

"Come on..start to rant about it and it aint gonna be private for long! ...think aboot it."

Really not sure what logic youre applying there...forums have the purpose of debate.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

sorry i dont follow this ...

another woman was shown ur pics by a guy u me. shes sent you messages saying things and yet youve BEEN reported ?? if youve been reported then admin will only take action if YOU went against site rules . so if you did nothing at all no worries !! if admin have actually taken action against you for what ever reason ,if you have issues with their action then take it up direct with admin .

as for the woman if shes done anything against site rules then report to admin and let them deal with it . as for the guy showing your pics...very distastfull ! at least you know now what hes like . use it as a learn though who you send pics to ect .maybe ensure any face pics or ones you dont wish others to see are kept as only able to attach to a mail if you wish . unfortunatly though have keep in mind any pics or info anyone has on line could be used by anyone .

My problem is mainly with the guy but the woman got on an almighty high horse and accused me of stealing pics from another user...had she read my profile she would see i have a couples profile too hence why the pic might have looked familiar. Anyway I really hope she reads this thread and learns to respect people's privacy....same for the guy too.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

if its not true then who gives a flying fig with what this woman thinks !! shes a total stranger and knows nothing about you . why waste your energies on opinions and assumptions of a random ? wont achieve anything but wind yourself up and drag it out longer . move on and use your energies getting to know the meny decent and lovely folks on the site x

lol...shes a woman that has the ability to haunt, goad and annoy. Thought I was doing well hiding under the radar with my singles profile as well. Probably thats why Im more annoyed at her. Some poor guy had to leave and rejoin, blocking her as he did - as she messaged him and said she was shown his face pic too so Im sure she just loves the power kick of it all.

But thanks - and of course youre right on all counts. I just had to get it out my system before moving on. Cheers xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You won't be the first to have rumours spread or your photos shown by people who have no idea what discreet means and you certainly won't be the last either.

Afraid thats one of the pitfalls of thinking everyone you send them to is as geniuine and discreet as yourself.

We've found out to our cost it's just not like that.

» Add a new message to this topic