FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > School Crushes.

School Crushes.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The blonde clippie on the London style "hop on hop off" double decker number ten bus...

Who was yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

My business studies teacher who was about 40 but very handsome.

By *ully030Man  over a year ago

Kelty

Head of English, she was in her late 30's early 40's blond and hit as fuck mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The priest at our school was a rather handsome fella. Sure he must have only been mid 20's, and were all 15, 16.....black hair and piercing blue eyes.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"The priest at our school was a rather handsome fella. Sure he must have only been mid 20's, and were all 15, 16.....black hair and piercing blue eyes."

Shame you weren’t a boy, you might have got a look in

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

Girl in my year called Melanie. I will forever remember her as 5'0" blonde and with huge perfect boobs

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Kintore

I called my crush ‘perfect’ she was slim, blonde hair and was drop dead gorgeous. I am friends with her on social media and she own clothing stores and yip she is still perfect.

There were a few boys I really liked. None of them ever liked me though

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"The priest at our school was a rather handsome fella. Sure he must have only been mid 20's, and were all 15, 16.....black hair and piercing blue eyes.

Shame you weren’t a boy, you might have got a look in "

Disgusting. Trying to make light of child abuse

A despicable comment and fine you know it

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I posted about this in another thread, but can't find it to be lazy and copy and paste.

At school I had a MAJOR crush on a girl, but was far too shy to act on it or admit anything.

Roll forward a few years and she was working at the same place as I was. As I worked on her PC, I heard her say to a colleague that she had a crush on me when younger.

Nothing happened, but it felt so nice to know we had both felt the same way about each other, but didn't act on it.

Mandy

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"The priest at our school was a rather handsome fella. Sure he must have only been mid 20's, and were all 15, 16.....black hair and piercing blue eyes.

A despicable comment and fine you know it"

Think you’re taking this way out of context, I never mentioned age!!! So wind your neck back in, I’m NOT in any way making light of child abuse!

Think you’re taking this way out of context, I never mentioned age!!! So wind your neck back in, I’m NOT in any way making light of child abuse!"

Don't feed the trolls mate.

Girl in my school year, blond about 5ft 8 since she was about 14, great athletic figure with massive boobs, captain of school and international schools netball team. Really nice girl but wouldn't have looked twice at me in that way. Everyone knew she was shagging from about the age of 14 and she was always seeing guys older than her.

Fast forward about 5/6 years and meet her on a night out at uni, she's all over me. God she'd let herself go and piled on the weight in all the wrong places. Had to stop her putting the lips on me a few times that night. But that was the night she fell off her pedestal in my book and landed really really heavily.

Think you’re taking this way out of context, I never mentioned age!!! So wind your neck back in, I’m NOT in any way making light of child abuse!

Don't feed the trolls mate. "

Is a troll anyone who challenges an ill thought out comment?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

History teacher who also played in goal (professionally) for a Scottish football team...

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Is a troll anyone who challenges an ill thought out comment?"

You can make light of any subject, people even make careers doing it, it's clearly a joke so obviously not to be taken seriously.

A girl called Karen, dark curly hair and beautiful green eyes! Seen her recently and she has hardly changed. It's weird how some feelings never leave you.

"Girl in my school year, blond about 5ft 8 since she was about 14, great athletic figure with massive boobs, captain of school and international schools netball team. Really nice girl but wouldn't have looked twice at me in that way. Everyone knew she was shagging from about the age of 14 and she was always seeing guys older than her.

Fast forward about 5/6 years and meet her on a night out at uni, she's all over me. God she'd let herself go and piled on the weight in all the wrong places. Had to stop her putting the lips on me a few times that night. But that was the night she fell off her pedestal in my book and landed really really heavily. "

Slightly off at a tangent but something similar happened to me a few years ago with a school bully.

This girl made my life a misery at school. She came from a very wealthy family and always had the best of everything. I remember feeling physically sick and did actually vomit at the thought of going to school and facing her every day.

Going into work one morning on the train, I sat down and looked along the aisle. I noticed a very rough, extremely tanned and sun damaged woman looking back at me. Her hair was straggly and bleached to within an inch if its life. Then it hit me it was her! She looked a good 15yrs older than me. I gave her a big cheeser and a wave. Revenge is a dish best served cold right enough.

Is a troll anyone who challenges an ill thought out comment?

You can make light of any subject, people even make careers doing it, it's clearly a joke so obviously not to be taken seriously. "

It's probably best if he doesn't give up his day job

"Girl in my school year, blond about 5ft 8 since she was about 14, great athletic figure with massive boobs, captain of school and international schools netball team. Really nice girl but wouldn't have looked twice at me in that way. Everyone knew she was shagging from about the age of 14 and she was always seeing guys older than her.

Fast forward about 5/6 years and meet her on a night out at uni, she's all over me. God she'd let herself go and piled on the weight in all the wrong places. Had to stop her putting the lips on me a few times that night. But that was the night she fell off her pedestal in my book and landed really really heavily.

Slightly off at a tangent but something similar happened to me a few years ago with a school bully.

This girl made my life a misery at school. She came from a very wealthy family and always had the best of everything. I remember feeling physically sick and did actually vomit at the thought of going to school and facing her every day.

Going into work one morning on the train, I sat down and looked along the aisle. I noticed a very rough, extremely tanned and sun damaged woman looking back at me. Her hair was straggly and bleached to within an inch if its life. Then it hit me it was her! She looked a good 15yrs older than me. I gave her a big cheeser and a wave. Revenge is a dish best served cold right enough. "

That's shit, no kid should have to go to school under those terms. The girl I was referring to was always really nice though. She just "lost it" big time.

Going into work one morning on the train, I sat down and looked along the aisle. I noticed a very rough, extremely tanned and sun damaged woman looking back at me. Her hair was straggly and bleached to within an inch if its life. Then it hit me it was her! She looked a good 15yrs older than me. I gave her a big cheeser and a wave. Revenge is a dish best served cold right enough.

That's shit, no kid should have to go to school under those terms. The girl I was referring to was always really nice though. She just "lost it" big time. "

Yeah totally agree, I hated school because of gangs picking on me because I was a quiet kid. I was a big kid, been about this height from second year. So no one ever believed I was getting bullied. The teachers would say, "your to big to get bullied"

Still have problems because if it. So if I ever get a bit defensive or grumpy it's probably some of that shit bubbling to the surface.

It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle or something now.

That's shit, no kid should have to go to school under those terms. The girl I was referring to was always really nice though. She just "lost it" big time. "

She was a total bitch. Speaking to other folk growing up over the years, it transpired that her idealic home life wasn't all it was cracked up to be. But I couldn't give a fuck. Plenty of folk have a rough time growing up without being horrible wee bastards.

Saw her again a while later in a pub loo after she'd just snorted a line of . I'd been having an ugly day that day so she cheered me right up

Shame you weren’t a boy, you might have got a look in "

I get the joke, but just imagine if someone here was a victim of that or knew a victim of that type of abuse. I know you didn't mean any malice by it and I did smile and thought that it was mayve a bit close to the bone.

It's something I'm guilty of doing myself.

A girl in my year at school called Mary-Claire. She was beautiful

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Bus driver that I got most nights going home from my bf. Met him many years later when his girls came to girlguides.

Chemistry teacher who was still hot when he taught my kids.

On the flip side I met a guy who had a crush on me at school a few years ago.

"Bus driver that I got most nights going home from my bf. Met him many years later when his girls came to girlguides.

Chemistry teacher who was still hot when he taught my kids.

On the flip side I met a guy who had a crush on me at school a few years ago. "

Its good to have a happy ending! Pun intended!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Had a crush on a la in a few of my classes but was too much of a tomboy to act on it. Lo and behold about 25 yrs on we meet on here and boy was it worth the wait??

School less so interesting.

New thread required.

Workies

I wasn’t very confident and quite shy in school but I had a crush on a girl in high school I had known from primary school, we joked around and I even got a secret valentines card that turned out was from her but I was too damn shy to act on it.

Fast forward and she’s married with kids and I’m still living with regrets.

I wish I could go back in time and give myself a slap

"School less so interesting.

New thread required.

Workies "

You could always tart one yourself.

By *pheliaWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

" She just "lost it" big time. "

Haha, she "lost it" because she actually tried it on with you this time, standards slipped lol

I was just as awkward at school as I am now so didn’t pay much attention to the boys round about me, but I had a really hot tech teacher must of been in his 40’s when I was in first year of high school

" She just "lost it" big time.

Haha, she "lost it" because she actually tried it on with you this time, standards slipped lol "

No hot teachers in my School, well we did get a student teacher once Miss Purden if I remember correctly. She was very, well let's say, I didn't stand up in her classes! Well part of me did! tmi?

"I was just as awkward at school as I am now so didn’t pay much attention to the boys round about me, but I had a really hot tech teacher must of been in his 40’s when I was in first year of high school "

Awkward! I don't believe that! Excellent conversation aswell.

"I was just as awkward at school as I am now so didn’t pay much attention to the boys round about me, but I had a really hot tech teacher must of been in his 40’s when I was in first year of high school

Awkward! I don't believe that! Excellent conversation aswell."

Aye easy enough when hiding behind my phone I’m just socially awkward! You’ll find that out soon enough

By *ogostick72Man  over a year ago

Scotland

A girl in my class in 1st and 2nd year - blond hair, blue eyes, stunning looks and body - was too shy at that time to tell her

"I was just as awkward at school as I am now so didn’t pay much attention to the boys round about me, but I had a really hot tech teacher must of been in his 40’s when I was in first year of high school

Aye easy enough when hiding behind my phone I’m just socially awkward! You’ll find that out soon enough "

I'm going to hold you to that!

Aye easy enough when hiding behind my phone I’m just socially awkward! You’ll find that out soon enough

I'm going to hold you to that! "

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

The student geography and PE teacher. She was a honey. Amen for shorts and tracksuits, even netball skirts at times...

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Cookery teacher. Small upturned nose, very attractive and articulated lady.

Sadly killed in rta a few years after I left.

I never actually had any crushes in school tbh I was a tomboy and never interested I always had guys asking me out and a few bf just to fit in I suppose I wasn’t really that fussed about seeing anyone, when I was 15 spotted this black guy at the coral games and thought yep healthy, when I was about 16 I was out clubbing every week and spotted a guy all time there one night I was dancing away and looked over and couldn’t see him anywhere and thought he must have pulled as we were always locking eyes and next thing I felt someone standing leaning against my legs (I was dancing on edge of the stage) there he was stood in front of me snogged the face but that was it I was a virgin till near 20 but was nice knowing the feeling was mutual, roll on a year and the previous black guy starts bouncing all the pubs and clubs I go to and we always had this banter ripping piss out each other didn’t think he liked me as was always having digs, we ran in the same crowd and were drinking buddies for a few years, anyhoo 2009 bumps into him in Glasgow and after a few nights out turns out he fancied me for years and we’ve met a few times over the years lol actually took him to cjs last year

So perhaps there’s hope yet for me and Jason mamoa

"School less so interesting.

New thread required.

Workies

You could always tart one yourself. "

Shagged one work colleague omg talk about making it obvious ! Suddenly the quiet no nonsense loner always up chat chat chatting away and the rest of the lads on the shop new straight away took a roasting for that one for ages, he’s proper let himself go though it’s one of those wtf happened !

My history teacher, she is still hot 20 years on!!

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I was madly in love with one girl. Bright red hair to.

Last I heard though she was off the drugs and alcohol but was shortly up at court expecting the sherrif to put her back on a curfew at best and 9 months at worst.

Hence why I won"t name her. QB girls are different.

Aye an even changing world.

"I was madly in love with one girl. Bright red hair to.

Last I heard though she was off the drugs and alcohol but was shortly up at court expecting the sherrif to put her back on a curfew at best and 9 months at worst.

Aye an even changing world."

QB ??

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

My hubby

QB ?? "

You not know where the QB is lol...c'mon your at it

QB ??

You not know where the QB is lol...c'mon your at it "

Oh I know exactly where it is lol I had you down as more an onion lover lol knickers to keep the ankles warm etc

QB ??

Oh I know exactly where it is lol I had you down as more an onion lover lol knickers to keep the ankles warm etc "

Ooo I get about... don't forget QB people went to the same secondary school as me lol

QB ??

Oh I know exactly where it is lol I had you down as more an onion lover lol knickers to keep the ankles warm etc

Ooo I get about... don't forget QB people went to the same secondary school as me lol "

QB???

QB ??

Ooo I get about... don't forget QB people went to the same secondary school as me lol

QB???"

Canny tell ye...its a secret lol

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

I married mine.

Bumped into mines a couple of years ago when at school she loved the attention and do think she enjoyed stringing us along for a good while went out for a few months then found out she was seeing someone else.

O well time hasn't been kind to her shaped like a bag of spanners the youthful look have long gone.

Had a quite chuckle to myself I know that's so imature but hey I enjoyed my moment

2 mates from different schools. Both gorgeous and worked as models for catalogue after leaving school.

Ended up marrying one of them and I now counsel the other. During session she confessed to having a crush on me in 4th year and had wet pants when asked to act opposite me in school play

"I married mine. "

Show off!

QB ??

QB???

Canny tell ye...its a secret lol "

I'm away in a huff then!

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Met a French part time model on holiday , invited me across to Paris, never took her up on her offer, big regret

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Bumped into my school crush a couple of weeks ago. Oh he still has it

greenock

QB ??

QB???

Canny tell ye...its a secret lol

I'm away in a huff then! "

It's in east end of Greenock. Could have at least gave you that.

By *lancheifMan  over a year ago

Ayr

Get a gip mate

Have a fuckin sense of humour and if it's no your sense of humour then just let others have a laugh and you keep schtum

Too many folk trying to tell us what we can and can't think and have a laugh about

Humour - nothing is out of bounds

If you don't think it's funny then others will and if someone hadn't have said that before i read it i would have said something similar

Too many too pc folk being offended on behalf of others these days

greenock

"Get a gip mate

Have a fuckin sense of humour and if it's no your sense of humour then just let others have a laugh and you keep schtum

Too many folk trying to tell us what we can and can't think and have a laugh about

If you don't think it's funny then others will and if someone hadn't have said that before i read it i would have said something similar

Too many too pc folk being offended on behalf of others these days "

????

QB ??

QB???

Canny tell ye...its a secret lol "

Aye and you onions fair get about too yet aw slaaaaaags lol not like us we quiet kippers

"Get a gip mate

Too many too pc folk being offended on behalf of others these days "

Oooh someone’s boxers might be cutting off the air to their brain

greenock

"Get a gip mate

Too many too pc folk being offended on behalf of others these days

Oooh someone’s boxers might be cutting off the air to their brain "

That not just his sense of humour?

By *hristian1981Man  over a year ago

dundee

Chased the same girl for 4 years off high school with zero success.

Couple years after school I got my 15min off fame in all the tabloids and finally got my chance. I never called her again.. fantasy was better than the reality

"There were a few boys I really liked. None of them ever liked me though "

I bet they would now

A very camp John Inman clone.. We shared a kiss but he preferred guys

"Chased the same girl for 4 years off high school with zero success.

Couple years after school I got my 15min off fame in all the tabloids and finally got my chance. I never called her again.. fantasy was better than the reality

"

Charmer!

By *um4AllAndAll4CumMan  over a year ago

The Shire

The school librarian... she was in her 20s, always in a tight blouse, tight skirt, hair in a bun (normally with a pencil stuck through it) and thick rimmed glasses

Geography teacher linwood high late 90's / early 2000's....those tits!x

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

My primary 3 teacher ????????????

She got married though ????

My first teacher crush was on our primary school's remedial teacher. I pretended to be a bit slow so I could have classes with her but soon got rumbled! She was all 1950s dresses, red lipstick, seamed stockings and heels. I'd sit at her feet, gazing up adoringly whilst she read Ted Hughes out to us. Mmmm

greenock

"A very camp John Inman clone.. We shared a kiss but he preferred guys"

Didn't the fact that he was camp not give it away?

My sisters best mate 3 years older than me and was stunning

Celeb: Denise Van-Outen

Normal: A substitute PE teacher we used to get now and then she was fit a fuck and occasionally sat in the boys changing rooms chatting to us when we were changing, she only done it with the older pupils and yes some will say that makes no difference it was a different time 20+ years ago we weren’t snowflakes that would get all upset we were 16+ year olds that storeded her in the spank bank.

dundee

[Removed by poster at 21/03/19 21:47:47]

dundee

"Chased the same girl for 4 years off high school with zero success.

Charmer!"

She was a super twat, goes to show looks doesn't mean a decent personality

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

i married my crush and still am 10yrs later. Met aged 12. Dated aged 16 her 17th birthday party. Married with 3 kids. Still in love..... Cheesy moment..... Mr A

" i married my crush and still am 10yrs later. Met aged 12. Dated aged 16 her 17th birthday party. Married with 3 kids. Still in love..... Cheesy moment..... Mr A "

congratulations! X

That’s lovely to read x

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

" i married my crush and still am 10yrs later. Met aged 12. Dated aged 16 her 17th birthday party. Married with 3 kids. Still in love..... Cheesy moment..... Mr A

congratulations! X

That’s lovely to read x "

Thanks.

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Always fancied "the dark haired one" in human league, the local youth club disco on a saturday nite,(50p entrance fee)lol,she was not from my school but so like her.

By *ack-FMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A 15 year old girl from another school... but we did meet up again in our 50’s and had a wonderful affair for a year....

Ahhhh! For friends reunited

Maths school teacher, she went running at lunch times, blonde, fit and sexy voice. Met her about ten years after i left school and tried it on...totally shot down in flames

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I'd forgotten about the lovely Louis from school. She was from a very posh and reduce restrictive church family.

I can tell you know she could kiss for Britain, and could soak her panties through.

Sadly it never went further with me...

By *astledking19TV/TS  over a year ago

buckingham

President macron of France dirty bugger.....at the age of 15 he was hang out of the arse of a 39 hot wife.....have you ever seen her latest photos....butchers dog springs to mind.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Going into work one morning on the train, I sat down and looked along the aisle. I noticed a very rough, extremely tanned and sun damaged woman looking back at me. Her hair was straggly and bleached to within an inch if its life. Then it hit me it was her! She looked a good 15yrs older than me. I gave her a big cheeser and a wave. Revenge is a dish best served cold right enough. "

That's karma for you

I also married mine at age 25, divorced her 3 years later ~ how it took me 13 years to work out she was a looney tune is beyond me!!!

» Add a new message to this topic