FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lack of over 50s

Lack of over 50s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Mojo Risin OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I like an older couple to have fun with. There is a distinct lack of that age bracket in and around my area. Any suggestions where everyone is hiding?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rius TheodahadMan 4 weeks ago

motherwell area

Ummm the old folks home? Plenty in there lol

By *pl39422Couple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

They’ve all left because it’s so difficult to get a meet over 50. Many age limits are set at 50.

By *rius TheodahadMan 4 weeks ago

motherwell area

"They’ve all left because it’s so difficult to get a meet over 50. Many age limits are set at 50. "

True i did meet a woman in her 50's from here think she left a while back dunno why some older woman are just as good in bed as younger

By *ldie but goodyWoman 4 weeks ago

lanarkshire

50 is my leaving fab age.

By *BWLover2Loves69Man 4 weeks ago

Dundee

I love an older, more mature woman. They can be so sexy!!

By *luebell888Woman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"They’ve all left because it’s so difficult to get a meet over 50. Many age limits are set at 50. "

I dont find it difficult to meet people. I joined Fab when i was 52

By *alcon43Woman 4 weeks ago

Paisley

Some couples block single guys so they may just not show up in searches. Go to club perhaps.

By *D40Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think an attractive woman remains an attractive woman no matter what her age. I think that a lot of 50 something year old guys are probably less appealing to women as they don't keep themselves in shape and because an alternative younger guy in shape is easier to come by. I'm 41 and I'm now outside a lot of users preferences. Doesn't bother me at all. People want what they want. There's not much you can do about it unless like some users you lie about your age.

By *uietbloke67Man 4 weeks ago

glasgow

"50 is my leaving fab age. "

I'm 51 and seen quite a few over 50s couples and ladies.

And aye right ..we shall see

By *timewasterMan 4 weeks ago

greenock

"They’ve all left because it’s so difficult to get a meet over 50. Many age limits are set at 50.

I dont find it difficult to meet people. I joined Fab when i was 52"

You're a girl, and judging by your pics, one who looks fantastic.

You were never going to find it difficult to meet anyone on here.

By *igG888Man 4 weeks ago

Stonehaven

"I like an older couple to have fun with. There is a distinct lack of that age bracket in and around my area. Any suggestions where everyone is hiding?"

Having the same problem in the same location, good luck

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Fast approaching 50! .....

R

By *5DaveMan 4 weeks ago

loch lomond

wait till your in your 60's it's even less I keep looking

By *isainleatherWoman 4 weeks ago

Tayside area

I'm almost 60, look my age and proud of it!

By *uietbloke67Man 4 weeks ago

glasgow

"I'm almost 60, look my age and proud of it! "

Good for you..go leather

By *luebell888Woman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think an attractive woman remains an attractive woman no matter what her age. I think that a lot of 50 something year old guys are probably less appealing to women as they don't keep themselves in shape and because an alternative younger guy in shape is easier to come by. I'm 41 and I'm now outside a lot of users preferences. Doesn't bother me at all. People want what they want. There's not much you can do about it unless like some users you lie about your age. "

The fact that women can wear make up, grow and style their hair and wear a variety of bright coloured clothes gives them an advantage at looking better.

By *s cynicalWoman 4 weeks ago

glasgow

"50 is my leaving fab age. "

I said that

By *looeyzWoman 4 weeks ago

Scotland

57 and proud... why not ... its how you feel regardless of age

By *stonDB11Man 4 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Developed into a bit of a game i play while browsing. The seeing someones profile i like then betting whether or not the age limit is not too low.

I get it though, its a preference and message limiting measure.

By *ldie but goodyWoman 4 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"50 is my leaving fab age.

I'm 51 and seen quite a few over 50s couples and ladies.

And aye right ..we shall see"

we shall because it's true.always said 50 and it's hang up my stockings time lol.

Retirement

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

I have sort of the opposite problem lol. I see loads of couples and women over 50 that i'd love to talk to but not many are looking for guy in their 20s

By *D40Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think an attractive woman remains an attractive woman no matter what her age. I think that a lot of 50 something year old guys are probably less appealing to women as they don't keep themselves in shape and because an alternative younger guy in shape is easier to come by. I'm 41 and I'm now outside a lot of users preferences. Doesn't bother me at all. People want what they want. There's not much you can do about it unless like some users you lie about your age.

The fact that women can wear make up, grow and style their hair and wear a variety of bright coloured clothes gives them an advantage at looking better."

Nothing stopping a guy to any of that should he choose. I think in general women invest more in "maintaining" themselves.

By *isainleatherWoman 4 weeks ago

Tayside area

Let's be honest... 58 is what 40 was a few decades ago. The film Shirley Valentine, if made in 2019, would have Shirley at age 60. Women our age are having spray tans, getting our eyelashes done, our legs waxed, buying sex toys, running races and experiencing much better orgasms.... Even though our free bus pass is just around the corner!

By *ouplefor funCouple 4 weeks ago

kilmarnock

I male has a hus pass

By *oggy1970Couple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think an attractive woman remains an attractive woman no matter what her age. I think that a lot of 50 something year old guys are probably less appealing to women as they don't keep themselves in shape and because an alternative younger guy in shape is easier to come by. I'm 41 and I'm now outside a lot of users preferences. Doesn't bother me at all. People want what they want. There's not much you can do about it unless like some users you lie about your age.

The fact that women can wear make up, grow and style their hair and wear a variety of bright coloured clothes gives them an advantage at looking better."

As the saying goes, you cannot polish a turd. Still loads men can do to improve or maintain their appearance. Most of Mr's mates have big beer bellies and terrible complexions cause they stopped trying years ago and gave in to curries and the pub every weekend.

By *ade and VanessaCouple 4 weeks ago

Central Scotland

Plenty of over 50s. The issue is maybe more your area...

V x

By *D40Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

The fact that women can wear make up, grow and style their hair and wear a variety of bright coloured clothes gives them an advantage at looking better.

As the saying goes, you cannot polish a turd. Still loads men can do to improve or maintain their appearance. Most of Mr's mates have big beer bellies and terrible complexions cause they stopped trying years ago and gave in to curries and the pub every weekend.

"

. This

By *pl39422Couple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

It is all about keeping fit. You can’t help a few wrinkles or grey hair but you can try to stay reasonably slim although you have to work harder at it as you get older. That applies to men and women over 50.

By *ounting goatMan 4 weeks ago

Forth Valley p/t

Moisturising

Plucking (nose and ears)

Exercising

Stretching

And get some nice clothes not loungewear and trainers.

Over 50 is not over the hill if you make a little effort.

By *andsCouple 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Maybe you need to venture out your area to fund what you are looking for

By *exy gentMan 4 weeks ago

Midlothian

50 is the new 40 , I hope lol

By *r Mojo Risin OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I'd be more than happy to travel for the right people.

By *serfriendly500Man 4 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"Maybe you need to venture out your area to fund what you are looking for "

so true ,get out n about I go to folk festivals from april till oct meet nice new peeps and try and fit some socials in between . its just life , ha ha

By *mudg3rMan 4 weeks ago

edinburgh

“Doctor, is it safe to make love at 60”?

“No. You should pull over into a lay by”.

BOOM BOOM

» Add a new message to this topic