FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fantasies/ turn ons

Fantasies/ turn ons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a person who has many different fantasies they haven’t fulfilled and also for someone who likes to think they have a lot of turn ons, I’m curious to find out what kind of fantasies and turn ons other people! The good thing about fab, is that I feel like you can be yourself on here! So let’s start the discussion and get sharing your fantasies! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be yourself here, haha?! I've find the forums to be so damn judgemental, even in their silence. Exactly the reason I always left this cold unimaginative island for anything with depth.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Be yourself here, haha?! I've find the forums to be so damn judgemental, even in their silence. Exactly the reason I always left this cold unimaginative island for anything with depth. "

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

Yes I have a few also been left curious

"Be yourself here, haha?! I've find the forums to be so damn judgemental, even in their silence. Exactly the reason I always left this cold unimaginative island for anything with depth. "

I'd have to disagree with that, well sort of.. .if someone is judged, 99% of the time someone else will jump in and tell the offender to stop being a dick. And sometimes that might make "the dick" stop and think.

Also, people get judged on here for everything. Not just their sexual kinks....football, politics ,what pub they drink at on town, everything.

Folk need to stop being offended for fuck all. Buy some fertilizer and grow some balls

"Be yourself here, haha?! I've find the forums to be so damn judgemental, even in their silence. Exactly the reason I always left this cold unimaginative island for anything with depth.

I'd have to disagree with that, well sort of.. .if someone is judged, 99% of the time someone else will jump in and tell the offender to stop being a dick. And sometimes that might make "the dick" stop and think.

Also, people get judged on here for everything. Not just their sexual kinks....football, politics ,what pub they drink at on town, everything.

Folk need to stop being offended for fuck all. Buy some fertilizer and grow some balls "

what she said

"Be yourself here, haha?! I've find the forums to be so damn judgemental, even in their silence. Exactly the reason I always left this cold unimaginative island for anything with depth.

Folk need to stop being offended for fuck all. Buy some fertilizer and grow some balls "

This offends me

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mine are basically written on my profile. I'll remove any if and when they happen.

Mandy

I’ve one or two left but for the most part I’ve happily ticked a lot of boxes

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Folk need to stop being offended for fuck all. Buy some fertilizer and grow some balls what she said "

What they said. Except for the fertiliser. Pretty sure that doesn’t help with ball growing.

Folk need to stop being offended for fuck all. Buy some fertilizer and grow some balls what she said

What they said. Except for the fertiliser. Pretty sure that doesn’t help with ball growing. "

If it did, with the amount of shit on here everyone would have balls like buster gonad.

I've ticked a good few boxes but still have a fair few left to explore.

Fantasies I think I’ve ticked off all of pre-Fab ones.

I do however, have a thing about married women with or without the men present

I’d like to scale a nunnery.

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don’t make a habit of it.

By *ad123Man  over a year ago

ayr Scotland

I love to have someone wife or girlfriend in front of her man .just can not find the couple to do it with

I would love to find a woman to sissify me and do me with a strapon

Folk need to stop being offended for fuck all. Buy some fertilizer and grow some balls what she said "

Ha. I'm not some precious flower. I don't give a shit, it's just sad to see especially from people who would probably get the sane treatment about their swinging lifestyle. It's also highly boring.

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

I have lots of different fantasies love sharing them

I still have lots that I haven’t ticked off yet...

By *ullpa72Man  over a year ago

Isle of Arran

Well for me ,I would like to explore my bi side.but am really nervous about it ,would love a mfm with a bi guy and girl that would be my idea of heaven.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Loads to tick off yet

» Add a new message to this topic