FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Lack of true single bi-sexual females

Lack of true single bi-sexual females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggy50 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carkuke

I love cock but I also love pussy, I love the softness, smell and touch of a lady, it's impossible to find a true single bi-sexual lady to hopefully get to know and meet, 90% of single female profiles show they have a fb or male partner wanting to join in, as a long-time married couple were always looking for this magical female to join us, plenty of true single men but sadly no true bi-sexual single females wanting to enjoy a threesome ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are lots of single bi females on here, _earded blossom have a female profile for organising women only get togethers where you have opportunity to meet like minded women the red shoebox club I’m sure K will pop in on this and let you know details. Tbh the females will find you not the other way around generally

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I disagree there are literally hundreds of single bi-females looking to meet

There are a fair few of us out there. It's tough for us too though, not only do we need to be attracted to 2 people we also need to get to know and feel comfortable with them. It can often feel like you're just a plaything for a couple and there to fulfill their fantasy not yours.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"I love cock but I also love pussy, I love the softness, smell and touch of a lady, it's impossible to find a true single bi-sexual lady to hopefully get to know and meet, 90% of single female profiles show they have a fb or male partner wanting to join in, as a long-time married couple were always looking for this magical female to join us, plenty of true single men but sadly no true bi-sexual single females wanting to enjoy a threesome ??"

So are you looking for one on one or bi sexual women to join in a threesome?

So it's ok for someone to join you and hubby but not the other way round?

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There are lots of single bi females on here, _earded blossom have a female profile for organising women only get togethers where you have opportunity to meet like minded women the red shoebox club I’m sure K will pop in on this and let you know details. Tbh the females will find you not the other way around generally "

The Red Shoe Club

John

I was queer until recently. I feel like I've lost my feminist credentials by preferring cock now, but Scotland was always awful for dykes etc! A combination of amazing ex-gf and dream (male)lover have ruined me.

By *appy 2 lickMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Is it your hubby you are playing with or a fuck buddie you are playing with

By *nicorn on wheelsWoman  over a year ago

scotland

"There are a fair few of us out there. It's tough for us too though, not only do we need to be attracted to 2 people we also need to get to know and feel comfortable with them. It can often feel like you're just a plaything for a couple and there to fulfill their fantasy not yours. "

I completely agree with this

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

There’s some very interesting points on this thread!

We can relate to the OP’s frustration. I think the point is more that there are a lot of profiles that say “woman” but when you read it it is actually a couple. That’s our frustration. We are in a similar situation to the OP in that we’re looking for a bi-fem to join us for threesomes. It’s ok if they are not single as long as their other knows, but we don’t want to meet couples (in general) - so it’s frustrating to read a “woman’s” profile to find it’s actually a couple who only meet as a couple.

We can also sympathise with the point that the single girl could be seen as a play toy for the couple. That’s not our aim - we’d like someone to join us longer term, but that would be frustrating if you’re constantly being asked to make someone else’s fantasy come true with no regard to your own fantasies.

On the other hand, we can see why profiles don’t always match the description. We’ve only been here a few weeks and already our mindset has changed a bit! Ourbprofile could probably use an update!

"There are a fair few of us out there. It's tough for us too though, not only do we need to be attracted to 2 people we also need to get to know and feel comfortable with them. It can often feel like you're just a plaything for a couple and there to fulfill their fantasy not yours. "

Would have to agree with this

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"There are a fair few of us out there. It's tough for us too though, not only do we need to be attracted to 2 people we also need to get to know and feel comfortable with them. It can often feel like you're just a plaything for a couple and there to fulfill their fantasy not yours.

Would have to agree with this "

True, always like K. Me.... more of a challenge.

"There are a fair few of us out there. It's tough for us too though, not only do we need to be attracted to 2 people we also need to get to know and feel comfortable with them. It can often feel like you're just a plaything for a couple and there to fulfill their fantasy not yours.

Would have to agree with this

True, always like K. Me.... more of a challenge."

Definetly agree theres plenty of us bi girls, but theres even more plenty of couples profiles only showing thr female pics n asking for a meet or are not specific in what they are searching for from a meet from a bi girl, but to assume us bi girls are there til forfill all couples fantasies being the basis were bi like wel fuck anyone cos we fancy both sexes.....then no i know i have my rules on what i want out of a couple meet n im sure plenty girls do too so bedt bet is to state on your profile what your looking for

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Well said. We’re here to enjoy ourselves too not just to fulfil a fantasy for a couple.

By *ddie_westMan  over a year ago

bellshill

Fancy a wee meet with a few lady’s every guys dream

Couldnt agree with this more ... i find the OPs post quite hypocritical in that its meant to be all about her wanting to play with just a woman but expects the fem to turn up alone while she brings her husband

The power balance between a single woman and a couple often leaves you feeling like a sex toy for them ... you almost never come to the table as an equal so why is it surprising that so many want to bring along a play partner to even up the board

Dont get me wrong i completely understand why couples have their preferences and boundaries and rules where both need to be there and what play is and isnt allowed ... i get that couples are here to fulfil their own fantasies and their relationship and whatever lines need to be drawn for that to work come first... but single fems have every bit as much right to set similar parameters for themselves ... its often assumed they should be the one to bend to fit a couples requirements but everyone is here for their own wants and if it doesnt line up it just doesnt line up

I stopped meeting couples to play with on fab as every time I did I was then messaged by the Male who then wanted to meet behind their partnership back. Over a dozen couples met and every single one this happened with (and one female!)

Generally there is too much drama with couples. They want you are their plaything or novelty toy and offer little to the single bi gal.

My profile now says straight

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Would have to agree with this "

Even more frustrating when you do play with them but as you prefer the female more than the male you get snide comments from both of them.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

As a bi fem so support the comments above

» Add a new message to this topic